Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 54. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
There are really so many ways how to use it so I am even confused with the thoughts where it is more important
I do not quite understand what you mean !? The blockchain will not be soon applied all over the world. There are many countries where there is no electricity, I'm not talking about the Internet. First you need to solve the global problems of humanity, and then apply the blockchain everywhere.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

the Internet network was first almost rejected by the majority of the world's population,and now has a huge popularity,the same will happen with crypto and blockchain technologies
that's right, the popularity comes after a while, the blockchain gradually becomes popular in different spheres of human activity,and soon an ordinary resident will have to understand the advantages of cryptography and start using it
This technology will develop in different areas of our lives, and it will change and improve these areas.
This technology can be implemented in any kind of project. There are so many spheres where we can use it..
There are really so many ways how to use it so I am even confused with the thoughts where it is more important
Activity: 238

the Internet network was first almost rejected by the majority of the world's population,and now has a huge popularity,the same will happen with crypto and blockchain technologies
that's right, the popularity comes after a while, the blockchain gradually becomes popular in different spheres of human activity,and soon an ordinary resident will have to understand the advantages of cryptography and start using it
This technology will develop in different areas of our lives, and it will change and improve these areas.
This technology can be implemented in any kind of project. There are so many spheres where we can use it..
Activity: 392
The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
I think that competent people will check the code and it will be of high quality. The team creates a promising project and it will be popular in the community.
It is difficult to find professionals, now a lot of scammers have divorced. Checking the code is probably more difficult than writing it.
I don’t think that it is difficult that write code. However, you need to have all the important skills
The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
I think that competent people will check the code and it will be of high quality. The team creates a promising project and it will be popular in the community.
It is difficult to find professionals, now a lot of scammers have divorced. Checking the code is probably more difficult than writing it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Activity: 140

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 308
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
I think the globalization of crypto currency users will grow, children will grow and understand that crypto is much more convenient and safer
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
I think the globalization of crypto currency users will grow, children will grow and understand that crypto is much more convenient and safer
Activity: 115
I have a question about platform security. Tell me if the code was audited by some third-party developers? Maybe a special audit from companies that provide such services?
It is rather common procedures for crypto projects so I think that it was done. However I haven’t noticed any proofs here in a thread
If all this things had been done that information have been published. I checked and I found nothing
most likely it is not done yet. The project is just starting to develop, I think that the team will conduct an audit when it becomes more popular in the community.
An audit can be done even at the very beginning of the project, but you still need to select those people who agree to check and agree on the amount of money.
guys, the team can conduct an audit at the beginning and in the future. the more audits, the better. investors pay attention to this.
I am an investor, perhaps certainly not large, but still. So I never pay attention to the checks of this kind.
why don't you pay attention to auditing?
And by what parameters you choose a project for investment?
I have a question about platform security. Tell me if the code was audited by some third-party developers? Maybe a special audit from companies that provide such services?
It is rather common procedures for crypto projects so I think that it was done. However I haven’t noticed any proofs here in a thread
If all this things had been done that information have been published. I checked and I found nothing
most likely it is not done yet. The project is just starting to develop, I think that the team will conduct an audit when it becomes more popular in the community.
An audit can be done even at the very beginning of the project, but you still need to select those people who agree to check and agree on the amount of money.
guys, the team can conduct an audit at the beginning and in the future. the more audits, the better. investors pay attention to this.
I am an investor, perhaps certainly not large, but still. So I never pay attention to the checks of this kind.
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Activity: 140
Activity: 112
There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
Is important to give community access to code, that’s why I like Gothub so much. I believe soon it will be published there !
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Activity: 56
What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
To be honest, I am also interested to know exact dates, but maybe it is to early to tell it
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: