Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 55. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
You underestimate the number of active users on GitHab. A lot of people prefer to study the code of different projects at their leisure. Someone is looking for new ideas, and someone is looking for flaws.
GitHub is a very popular platform, now a lot of developers find a place for themselves there and put their projects on display.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
Activity: 84
The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
You underestimate the number of active users on GitHab. A lot of people prefer to study the code of different projects at their leisure. Someone is looking for new ideas, and someone is looking for flaws.
Activity: 77
Many people use it, it turns out that just every person can see the code, and if he understands a little, then developers will be able to point out an error
As a rule, developers make very generous payments to people who find flaws in the code. This is a whole industry. So many programmers earn.
Activity: 89
What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
Activity: 22
Many people use it, it turns out that just every person can see the code, and if he understands a little, then developers will be able to point out an error
Activity: 238
I do not think this is an unsolvable problem. Surely you can find a way to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat and pay off with suppliers.
There's not even anything you need to come up with yourself... there are ready-made banking solutions to transfer fiat to bitcoin and back.
And besides, now there are no problems at all with the input / output of cryptocurrency, a bunch of exchangers where you can make money for any wallet
Activity: 182
2 months have already passed in 2019, but nothing has changed. Why do you think this year will be more successful?
Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
Let us believe in it, since the market has been at the bottom for a long time, I was a little tired of waiting, how many people promised that everything would be fine, but nothing was happening ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Already today there are many places where you can pay using cryptocurrency. I think that the prospects for payments using cryptocurrency have a very good chance of success!
Now, even in some countries, it is even possible to buy an apartment for cryptocurrency, and an apartment, many such servisis come out, he personally observed
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Already today there are many places where you can pay using cryptocurrency. I think that the prospects for payments using cryptocurrency have a very good chance of success!
Activity: 224
There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
I also think that in the crypto industry there are enough people who like to study the code of different projects. If they find something suspicious, then everyone will know about it. Plus, competitors are also learning the code on the GitHab and are always looking for weaknesses from their competitors.
So this is a plus, that on GitHub the code is fully accessible to everyone, that is, everyone can knock it out, and those who understand it will find errors there if they
Activity: 77
There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
I also think that in the crypto industry there are enough people who like to study the code of different projects. If they find something suspicious, then everyone will know about it. Plus, competitors are also learning the code on the GitHab and are always looking for weaknesses from their competitors.
Activity: 179
Activity: 82
Activity: 84
Activity: 69
2 months have already passed in 2019, but nothing has changed. Why do you think this year will be more successful?
Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I do not think this is an unsolvable problem. Surely you can find a way to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat and pay off with suppliers.
There's not even anything you need to come up with yourself... there are ready-made banking solutions to transfer fiat to bitcoin and back.
Activity: 91
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
Probably in 2017 there were a lot more projects, as well as bounty companies, where people could really make money, but as we see the times change
Times change and I think that this year can be pretty good,even thought now situation is not soo bright
Activity: 111
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
It is now just a fear of unknown things, we all have seen a strong fell of Bitcoin and the biggest part of whole market and it was very influencial
Many people have stopped believing in the future of technology looking at the falling trend throughout the year.
Activity: 112
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
It is now just a fear of unknown things, we all have seen a strong fell of Bitcoin and the biggest part of whole market and it was very influencial
Pages:
Jump to: