Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 58. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
If the games are really interesting, then in any case the popularity will increase, it is interesting to watch this.
Of course, it all depends on the quality of the games that will be presented on this gaming platform. If the games are interesting and everything will be well and conveniently done for users, then certainly the players will use platform GoldenFever.
Activity: 76
I am very pleased that there are already ready-made wallets for different operating systems.lottery-always attracted a large number of people, and has always been profitable for its creators.Therefore, in success, I have no doubt.
I
Multi currency wallets are very convenient and personally I believe that  it will attract quite a lot of investors. I am looking forward to see this lottery fully functioning
I wonder how much the first time it can attract people on its platform, we hope that everything will be quite playable
Activity: 224
I think that  now team members do everything the right way . I also agree that the you can only reach the top working hard
Of course I would like to see more likely this platform in action. I think it will be interesting enough. Of course it all depends on what games will be presented on this platform.
If the games are really interesting, then in any case the popularity will increase, it is interesting to watch this.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think that  now team members do everything the right way . I also agree that the you can only reach the top working hard
Of course I would like to see more likely this platform in action. I think it will be interesting enough. Of course it all depends on what games will be presented on this platform.
Activity: 112
I am very pleased that there are already ready-made wallets for different operating systems.lottery-always attracted a large number of people, and has always been profitable for its creators.Therefore, in success, I have no doubt.
I
Multi currency wallets are very convenient and personally I believe that  it will attract quite a lot of investors. I am looking forward to see this lottery fully functioning
Activity: 56
Or I confuse something, but it seems to me that the developers had plans to create a certain analogue of Steam - a store for games and applications. It would be nice to be able to buy games of cryptocurrency.
The idea is really cool. I think that it is quite feasible. Surely there are many gamers who have savings in cryptocurrency and would be happy to pay cryptocurrency for the game.
I think that one of the most important for project that related to gambling are transparency and convenient system of payment and money withdrawal
Activity: 238
Success is a very changeable thing. You should never relax and rest on the laurels of success. You need to constantly work hard and develop the project and create a community.
you are absolutely right! Only through hard work you can achieve good results. I know many projects that have been developing their products for several years and now they are famous and famous. No need to hurry! You need to do everything as qualitatively as possible!

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Or I confuse something, but it seems to me that the developers had plans to create a certain analogue of Steam - a store for games and applications. It would be nice to be able to buy games of cryptocurrency.
The idea is really cool. I think that it is quite feasible. Surely there are many gamers who have savings in cryptocurrency and would be happy to pay cryptocurrency for the game.
Success is a very changeable thing. You should never relax and rest on the laurels of success. You need to constantly work hard and develop the project and create a community.
you are absolutely right! Only through hard work you can achieve good results. I know many projects that have been developing their products for several years and now they are famous and famous. No need to hurry! You need to do everything as qualitatively as possible!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Activity: 77
Only here there is one small problem. If you carry out the sale of games for cryptocurrency, then how to make payments to game suppliers? After all, they need a fiat. Until the legalization of cryptocurrency is about any full-fledged trading services can not be dreamed of.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I hope that in the beginning of GoldenFever lotteries working we all can get big bonuses for participantions
And what is known about the referral program? Planned referral company? This is a very good way to attract new users.
Activity: 82
Sometimes I think that in this thread there is not enough of devs participation. However, team members have lot’s of things to do and now everything goes nice
Better to let the developers write the code than write on the forum ... Do you agree with me?
Absolutely agree. They are busy running all the development and all can check all the information on official website, it’s not difficult
The team is at its workplace and continues to work on the project. The community is also in place. Today, few people can boast of such results. The main thing that the GoldenFever project continues to evolve.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Sometimes I think that in this thread there is not enough of devs participation. However, team members have lot’s of things to do and now everything goes nice
I am absolutely agree with opinion that most people in crypt are gamblers, because ordinary hamsters already left and now we have quite interesting community))
Now the crypto industry is undergoing a kind of cleansing from both scam, scams, and random people who fall into cryptocurrencies. Only the strongest projects and the strongest users remain.
Activity: 392
I also think that gambling will prevail on platform GoldenFever for online players. Gambling is a very highly profitable industry of the gaming industry, moreover, Gambling has a huge army of fans.
Certainly gambling will prevail. Since this type of games prevails today in crypto projects. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are ideal for gambling.
I hope that in the beginning of GoldenFever lotteries working we all can get big bonuses for participantions
Have somebody heard about bonuses?) I am sure they should be. It is the most common way to attract players
Activity: 56
I also think that gambling will prevail on platform GoldenFever for online players. Gambling is a very highly profitable industry of the gaming industry, moreover, Gambling has a huge army of fans.
Certainly gambling will prevail. Since this type of games prevails today in crypto projects. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are ideal for gambling.
advertising and presentation of the project is very important in increasing the popularity of the project, without these conditions, the project may die
Advertising and marketing are the most important things for project success. Even the presence of technical innovations does not affect the popularity of the project, as good marketing affects.
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: