Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 56. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
Probably in 2017 there were a lot more projects, as well as bounty companies, where people could really make money, but as we see the times change
Times change and I think that this year can be pretty good,even thought now situation is not soo bright
Activity: 238
I hope that in the beginning of GoldenFever lotteries working we all can get big bonuses for participantions
And what is known about the referral program? Planned referral company? This is a very good way to attract new users.
It would be cool! I would love to participate. This project is very interesting and I think that referrals could attract a lot.
Referrals are a good motivation for receiving bonuses from the fact that you brought your friends to the project, few people use it now, but it is very useful for any project.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
Probably in 2017 there were a lot more projects, as well as bounty companies, where people could really make money, but as we see the times change
Activity: 224
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
Activity: 308
before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
Activity: 22
The best thing is when everything is very comfortable on the platform, the more functional, the better for the project itself, as people like simplicity
Simplicity and convenience are very important criteria. But do not forget that there will still be coins, and therefore the issue of security is very relevant. I think that we should not forget about it.
In any project, security comes first, above all, customer confidence in developers, and now there are a lot of scam projects.
Much depends on trust. There are many projects and all are promising for everyone! But not every project can cause complete confidence!
Earn the trust of investors is very problematic. Many already have a negative experience of investing in scam projects and now are either afraid to invest or invest very carefully.
Now they don’t believe in almost any project on the modern market, everyone just likes to collect money from investors for their needs, and not for development, although there are still exceptions to this gray mass
Activity: 50
Activity: 179
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Or I confuse something, but it seems to me that the developers had plans to create a certain analogue of Steam - a store for games and applications. It would be nice to be able to buy games of cryptocurrency.
Only here there is one small problem. If you carry out the sale of games for cryptocurrency, then how to make payments to game suppliers? After all, they need a fiat. Until the legalization of cryptocurrency is about any full-fledged trading services can not be dreamed of.
I do not think this is an unsolvable problem. Surely you can find a way to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat and pay off with suppliers.
It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
It doesn’t sounds strange, because no matter if it is project related to gambling or real estate, safety and reliability are on the first place
100%! In any projects related to computer programs or the Internet - the safety of the user or personal data of users comes first!
we see that many companies treat security dismissively.
but blockchain is a very reliable technology that can provide security.
But even the blockchain system does not give you 100 percent guarantee that all your data is safe, you also need to understand this, now people have become much smarter and more experienced.
Activity: 182
It doesn’t sounds strange, because no matter if it is project related to gambling or real estate, safety and reliability are on the first place
100%! In any projects related to computer programs or the Internet - the safety of the user or personal data of users comes first!
Yes, it is not particularly important what is on the platform, in terms of this is a game or some kind of application or mining there, if the protection is good then there’s no need to worry about
Activity: 115
we see that many companies treat security dismissively.
but blockchain is a very reliable technology that can provide security.
Activity: 238
In any project, security comes first, above all, customer confidence in developers, and now there are a lot of scam projects.
It may sound strange for a game project, but in the first place the safety of users, and the playability itself is in the second.
Activity: 182
It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Of course, cryptocurrency technology today is still a bit “raw”, but in general I agree with you - cryptocurrency is the future!
technology is not "raw"
these are people "raw" who do not use cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 82
Of course, cryptocurrency technology today is still a bit “raw”, but in general I agree with you - cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 103
If the games are really interesting, then in any case the popularity will increase, it is interesting to watch this.
We need to wait for the release of the first games on platform GoldenFever. Let's see what the developers have prepared for us.
I am waiting for them:) it must be something special, but I don’t want to be hurry with expectations. Soon we all will see them
I am personally dissatisfied with current situation with gambling industry in crypt. I haven’t seen a decent games. Maybe there are some, but all my expectations are on GoldenFever
I think that this project will correct the situation, launch many high-quality games and open a new round of development of the gaming industry on the blockchain.
Activity: 392
If the games are really interesting, then in any case the popularity will increase, it is interesting to watch this.
We need to wait for the release of the first games on platform GoldenFever. Let's see what the developers have prepared for us.
I am waiting for them:) it must be something special, but I don’t want to be hurry with expectations. Soon we all will see them
I am personally dissatisfied with current situation with gambling industry in crypt. I haven’t seen a decent games. Maybe there are some, but all my expectations are on GoldenFever
Activity: 112
Activity: 89
Activity: 392
The best thing is when everything is very comfortable on the platform, the more functional, the better for the project itself, as people like simplicity
Simplicity and convenience are very important criteria. But do not forget that there will still be coins, and therefore the issue of security is very relevant. I think that we should not forget about it.
Security is very important issue for all projects no matter what is it about
Pages:
Jump to: