Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔶[ANN]SmartyEther(STH)- basically a decentralized referral empire based token - page 8. (Read 14487 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
I love STH nice project. Am very confidence it will be a house hold name in the crypto currency industry very soon.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Good luck with project dev. Looks great.
To the moon!
Activity: 56
 Joined airdrop. Looking forward to received. thank you good luck
Activity: 70
I  joined airdrop/ Good Luck!!!
Activity: 21
Hi, good luck with your project. I have a question about how fast transactions on your system will be, and when you'll be on coinexchage
Activity: 42
Whitepaper is presented very well. But Your telegram group doesn't exist,  can you please fix it anyhow. I would like to be part of the community discussing about this project. I am interested To this
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
I would appreciate a little bit more information about your project?
Anyway, joined the drop ...
Activity: 8
United airdrop. interesting project luck
Activity: 84
hey dev i see airdrop with BCT . So you have open airdrop with telegram and twitter? I like join with my twitter
Activity: 121
Very creative projects, the real team all the way to follow
Activity: 84
I will join airdrop and bounty. I think this project will be successful. good luck, dev!
Activity: 70
Nice project, all the best guys. I'll follow the thread. Do you need any translate in french language? if yes pm me
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I can't open the whitepaper link?
Activity: 89
Airdrop form can't open. Please fix the airdrop google form dev. Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
White paper is well presented. It's so promising and interesting. Investors would love this beautiful projects. Goodluck to the whole team.
Activity: 62
Great project. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
promising project with bright future . good luck team
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
original concept. with the right approach and competent team work the project expects success. good luck!
Activity: 56
An interesting idea, I havent seen never that someone else swept it into reality. We will receive tokens for the fact that everywhere we use ethereum and for this we will be charged with some precents, not only that we will receive revenue on other sites when we work with ethereum, so that your company SmartyEther will enrich us with money, just sumptuously. I hope you will realize something else interesting for income your customers.
Pages:
Jump to: