Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔶[ANN]SmartyEther(STH)- basically a decentralized referral empire based token - page 11. (Read 14516 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

hello
every body it's a very huge project. don't hesitate to joign it soon
good luck
Activity: 252
Checked the website and found no information... thanks God did not join it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I applied for airdrop and follow the instructions but I didn't receive the token Huh

no one to receive this token..the admin didn't update again....this is fucking game....
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I applied for airdrop and follow the instructions but I didn't receive the token Huh
I am interesting to discussion each orther
NICE..NICE..REALLY NICE ......I LIKE THIS JOKE..I LIKE YOUR STYLE....REALLY AMAZING DEV....YOUR PROJECT FLY TO THE HELL...I LOST 400$ IS SWEET....GOOD IDEA..GOOD IMPROVING...GOOD FUCKING SCAMMER....[/center]
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I applied for this airdrop, but didn't receive the tokens either so far. Is this going to be solved ?
Activity: 442
Applied for airdrop before the 21st but received nothing till today. What happened to the telegram channel? Can't access it. This is the message I get when I click the link in the first post:
Not found
There is no Telegram account with the username you provided..
Activity: 61
Good luck with this bright token
Activity: 51
road map, white paper and distribution detail is missing, kindly update
Activity: 462
Signed up for the airdrop on 18th of october and still I havent received anything  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
I Think SmartyEther Coin Will Go To The Moon Soon When Listed In EtherDelta  Kiss
Activity: 46
Why comment here is required  Undecided
Activity: 83
Looks like interesting. Joined airdrop.
joined airdrop. hope for success for this..
I've never post or reply like this before but for you I will because you are special (Special Child). Grin Grin
if you guys read before filled form, you can see that airdrop aldready over and you will not get anything. I know you want be fast but better first read than write.
Oh really! As far as I remember I've joined & filled up the form for airdrop at exactly October 18, 2017, 07:41:45 AM and that time the airdrop still ongoing and accepting participants..And don't ever tell us that "better read first than write" as you said, because I usually read the ANN page before joining any airdrop.. so don't act like a smarty one, you should improved your English grammar and vocabulary first before act like one shitty head..
Activity: 365
A new project has joined the distribution , success
Activity: 100
i have been filled the form on one weeks ago..but till now i am not received the token airdrop..any help me?
Activity: 33
Activity: 168
if you guys read before filled form, you can see that airdrop aldready over and you will not get anything. I know you want be fast but better first read than write.
Activity: 2
i am so interesting to participate in this project
Activity: 220
Hi,

i also joined the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: