Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔶[ANN]SmartyEther(STH)- basically a decentralized referral empire based token - page 10. (Read 14487 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I Will follow development supervisor on this Topic. Hope itu moon soon.good luck dev
Activity: 240
I will follow the developments in this topic. Good luck
Activity: 112
Having a project which has means or source of generating revenue is a right step in the right direction to success
This project has all these qualities
Hope it moon soon
Good luck dev
Activity: 125
Announcement needs more details and better format to attract more people. With well-done promotion project may hope to succeed.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Looks to me like a great project and I'm looking forward to its success. Would be very nice to maintain close relationship with the community via timely updates.
Activity: 98
It is a big future project.
I think that it is suitable for long term investment.
I pray for success Smiley
Activity: 14
This should be a project that will scale through the huddles and become a mainstay in the world of blockchain technology.
Activity: 101
Great project...  Good luck dev
Activity: 28
Its not too late to get a ride to our journey to the moon 🌙 ! Join our community and lets work together ! great project guys
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
I have followed your twitter but links to your telegram have failed. I look firward to seei g what comes of this project
Activity: 56
Airdrop form can't open. Please fix the airdrop google form dev.

Yes,the airdrop is open now
Activity: 238
i think this project needs more info, but joined it, hoping creators gonna make it, but what about telegram, why doesn't it work?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
You should create some platform to all this various:  FAUCET sites, referral commissions, and other affiliate sites. Smiley
Activity: 128
Looks interesting. Great concept.
Activity: 73

Promising....
If u need help Let me know
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Interesting project. Thanks and good luck
Merit: 16
Good project, good luck for the future
im not sure if i already filled the form so i filled it once more. hope it will not be a problem for this projects really interests me
Activity: 420
🔶 SmartyEther

Website Whitepaper Github Slack
Twitter Telegram

What is SmartyEther

SmartyEther The token will generate revenue in Ethereum from various: FAUCET sites, referral commissions, and other affiliate sites. The ether revenue will then be converted back into SmartyEther.
It is basically a decentralized referral empire based token.
smart contract token on Ethereum platform. It's an ERC20 Token which follows the ERC20 Token Standard and implements all standard methods.
SmartyEther  token (Fast and Smart)

SPECIFICATIONS

Name: SmartyEther
Symbol: STH
Decimals: 0
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 STH
Contract Address: 0x1040613788e99C1606Bd133dB0eD7f7dbdf0Cc80

Blockexplorer

WALLET

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
1.Go to MyEtherWallet
2.Click "Send Ether & Tokens"
3.Unlock your wallet
4.Click "Add Custom Token"
5. In the "Address" field, input the contract address:
0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
6. In the "Token Symbol" field input: STH
7. In the "Decimals" field input: 0
8. Then click "Add" and you will see your SmartyEther in the wallet.

EXCHANGE

EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#STH-ETH

Tips Trading Profitable: buy STH when the price is cheap and sell STH when the price is expensive after that you will see the profit

Airdrop SmartyEther Community
Airdrop closed

SmartyEther Community
Telegram

TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
SmartyEther Creation Service  
SmartyEther Block Explorer  
SmartyEther airdrop live
SmartyEther Live On Exchange
A lot of queries yet to be answered by dev. I think communication is paramount in this business.
you should gave us more detail information.despite everything i joined the airdrop.
hope is reached for the purpose of the project.hope the project does not die.the project needs to be more common.
the developer needs to work harder. Hope he'll be okay
He has not yet distributed grace. I am waiting with hope.my eth adress 0xD357BFd9e02A73739851bfb5F857A0fEB1F549Bb, check please
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
A good and loook promising project, I will keep my eye on it. Good luck for the team behind this.
Pages:
Jump to: