Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔶[ANN]SmartyEther(STH)- basically a decentralized referral empire based token - page 9. (Read 14487 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
"decentralized referral empire" sounds great!
Wish you good luck!
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I also joined airdrop. This concept I have not met yet, it should take its place in this niche. good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I was glad to be part of you project sir !
I'm that this wonderful project of yours will achieve the objectives and goals of your company.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
it's nice and very interesting project hope will gonna be successfull. Looking forward to this project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
This idea is so great and unique hope this project will be successfull.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Maybe I'll take part in the bounty, will it ?. Interesting project
Activity: 532

The idea is very interesting. I want to believe in this project. I wish you good luck, guys! Let's make this world better. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 54
hi dev/admin , please fix your telegram channel, unable to search/open, maybe this can help you guys, telegram is important to know the community as well
Activity: 193
Really nice idea to connect a future Blockchain technology with the world of faucets and ref sharing. I think this can really help to boom and support a strong community. I will keep an eye on your project. Good luck team
Activity: 140
ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77
Seems like a great project with great potetial, i wish u good luck
Activity: 44
it is a great project.
good luck.
love it
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
A good project and a great site, I will constantly monitor your achievements. Thank you for this project
Activity: 6
good job,  wish the dev goodluck and success on this project
Activity: 392
The link to the telegram group on this Ann thread isn't working, can the right link be updated?? Thanks
Activity: 294
happy and smart, I am really interested in this project. Good luck!
Activity: 38
tell me how many tokens I get in this airdrop?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Good luck with project development.
Activity: 350
Interesting concept idea of this project --creating a decentralized referral system used to generate revenue from faucet websites and other similar pages.  It might have legs if it's widely used. 
Activity: 532
This project will allow ether revenue to be converted back into SmartyEther and it is a decentralized Ethereum platform that implements all standard methods in very fast. And very easy to do.
Pages:
Jump to: