Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 145. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
still hasn't received my smartcoin giveaway on my email  Cry i regret investing in this coin

Do you get email? If not check SPAM folder. And please write PM to dev Smartcoin

If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ?

Best regards.

I got no email, nothing in spam folder too. I sent message to dev. No reply for 5 days now??
If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ? < what is the point of going there if i havent received a email yet?

You are probably one of the anomaly that didnt receive their coin which happens more than you think. Maybe you or the dev. enabled email filtering so it would get stuck in your quarantine message area or didn't even get delivered (which happens more often than you think).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why do you use ruby instead of just curling it directly?

I dont know , I asked the admin if you could help me with my mac wallet error and he gave me that information but I dont know anything about coding. Can anyone help me how to install it ?
still hasn't received my smartcoin giveaway on my email  Cry i regret investing in this coin

Do you get email? If not check SPAM folder. And please write PM to dev Smartcoin

If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ?

Best regards.

I got no email, nothing in spam folder too. I sent message to dev. No reply for 5 days now??
If yes do you enter your wallet address on page http://getsmartcoin.com/redeem/ ? < what is the point of going there if i havent received a email yet?
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
VERY BIG NEWS.
A big online store wants to add us!
I'm negotiating with him. (talking about peace of premine he wants)

Nice! However, I will wait for celebration until decision is made.
VERY BIG NEWS.
A big online store wants to add us!
I'm negotiating with him. (talking about peace of premine he wants)
Any news on mac wallet? I can't seem to install it.

Install Homebrew:

Code:

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/go/install)"

Then install BerkeleyDB 4.8:

Code:

brew install berkeley-db4
Activity: 35
Any news on mac wallet? I can't seem to install it.
anyone problems with loging in to coinmarket.io ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Best regards.
Activity: 140
smartcoin, when do you plan to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well? Any plans as to make this unique? Maybe adding in anonymous messaging like Neocoin?

All of those features would require a hard fork. In order for something like that to go smoothly, careful planning must be done and ideally it should only happen once in the entire lifetime of a coin. Even once is too many, but due to pressure by the community, I stuck with the original release date.

This could revive the coin quite considerably, when you are ready.

EDIT: Just saw it's in the plan. Good news.
Activity: 210
smc2
"Smart people are mining smart coins!"

Smart ppl. are mining smart coins. Send your coins to an online wallet is not smart! It´s on your own risk and it´s your own fault! There is no reason to send your money to a stranger. Would you do it with your $ or €??? I don´t think so. You were too lazy to protect your coins on your own on a secured PC or on a USB-Stick. And now you are crying, blaming the dev and calling the coin a scam. Ridiculous!!!
Activity: 210
btw we need the good anti asic features of vertcoin, with good promoting a 10m market cap is very possible.
Think big , think smartcoin!
dev , please add this , this would be a great thing to promote if we get on craptsy.

Please, read the posts first. They already are working on it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my other pools for $1!!! Also selling computer parts and some other stuff =)
Prices are listed in USD, but I will accept SMC equivalent! =D

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: Smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
0% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

This launch pool is still at 0% fees!!!
btw we need the good anti asic features of vertcoin, with good promoting a 10m market cap is very possible.
Think big , think smartcoin!
dev , please add this , this would be a great thing to promote if we get on craptsy.
What about my slogan?

SMC - Scam My Crypto

Why scam?
Let me help you why this coin is a complete shitcoin.
-new promoting
-contact with marketeer
-contact with few webshops
-fee's got updated
-massive give aways
-wallets of premine avaible
-soon on coinedup , cryptsy , coinmarketcap.

Yes this coin is 100% scam.
(I hope you are not autistic and reconize my sarcasm)
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
with a 400k coin premine, I can't understand why the faucet is dry since days. Faucets gets new ppl into a coin, and with that amount of premine, the dev could easily send 10k to the faucet to keep it running for a couple of weeks...
Jump to: