Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 146. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You have info on OP
"ONLINE WALLET (DO NOT USE) "  (link to site is removed)

Bellow that: currently on red
"
Changed the OP to warn about the online wallet. They were given 1000 SMC as a bounty. Will keep it like this until word from the owners is received.
"

So please do not use this online wallet.

Any online wallet may be danger.

For people you tells that Dev not doing:

" Started marketing and promotional efforts. Roadmap for the coin: new SMC version (latest litecoin branch, gravity well, lowered tx fee) releasing soon and merchant API coming sooner."

New version SMC is hard to done. Many hours of work.

EDIT: from http://getsmartcoin.com/  address to online wallet should be removed too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC

Would be a good idea to take the wallet being accused of scamming off your page though.

I don't know why it is taking time to just remove the online wallet.

It was reported earlier also, if we can't take quick action it will only get worse.

Have you wondered that there's the "remote" possibility the devs are in on it. And it amuses me people are still saying "being accused"... The SCAM is evident and if the wallet is still on it just means one thing...  Undecided SCAM legitimated by who's in charge.
Man, you're just being childish right now. If according to you the coin is worthless than you basically lost nothing so stop complaining and get out of here.

I too lost my coins with this online wallet as reported before but I am still supporting this coin even though I do not own a single one anymore. Give us a break and grow up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Have you wondered that there's the "remote" possibility the devs are in on it

Not really no, because that would be retarded.

Dev already controls a very considerable premine, whatever funds were in the online wallet are peanuts by comparison. Not worth the effort to increase his holdings by 1% and destroy the coin's reputation in the process. The whole purpose of developing a coin is to make it worth something so you get paid for your efforts eventually.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Would be a good idea to take the wallet being accused of scamming off your page though.

It was reported earlier also, if we can't take quick action it will only get worse.

Have you wondered that there's the "remote" possibility the devs are in on it. And it amuses me people are still saying "being accused"... The SCAM is evident and if the wallet is still on it just means one thing...  Undecided SCAM legitimated by who's in charge.
Activity: 95

SMARTCOIN IS A SCAM !!!!

Stop making unsubstantiated posts like that or I'm deleting them.

SMARTCOIN IS A SCAM !!!!

If you want something substantiated I advise you to move away from this shitty e-coin and fast... The Dev team is not trustworthy nor credible. I will continue my crusade against it to warn others to stay away as there are many legitimate alt coins out there are dependable and honest.

I don't know if I already said this but Smartcoin is a SCAM.

Cheers!!

bitpuppy, you make my laugh! thousands x nothing (approaching fast) is worth a lot! Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Even at this super low price I'm still making more money with this coin than with every other coin. I'm also having so much fun watching extortionists like blue7even crying for couple of coins while I'm mining thousands pro day with just a few mh/s. I would be glad if even less people mine now.  This means more for me when the coin hits the big markets.
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

SMARTCOIN IS A SCAM !!!!

SMARTCOIN IS A SCAM !!!!

I'm still expecting compensation from the dev team to make me remotely believe in it:

SWxtYouf1SqpEo5iSC8G5ATbmwCN5S3V3G

How typical  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway, it's incredibly naive to leave anything worth of value in a place where you have zero control over it. Too much shit can go wrong, intentional or otherwise. Therefore, I do not understand the point of using online wallets. I trust myself more than I trust anyone else, especially with crypto this is the only correct attitude. Just google for hacked online wallets, the list is long. Very long.

Smartcoin is also days old and that doesn't stop you from use it does it?

SMARTCOIN IS A SCAM !!!!

And as far as I'm concerned if they list the site they are responsible for its credibility... They had to test and validate it before they list it. An e-coin with this loose safety criteria will NEVER make it!

I'm still expecting compensation from the dev team to make me remotely believe in it:

Activity: 95
Has anyone looked at the Coinmarket.io, there is a strong bid wall at 3200, it is there from few hours. It is not moving at all.
What is happening, someone is desperately trying to keep the price falling further.
It wasn't actively promoted by the dev, the creator of it claimed a reward, and it was listed as an online wallet is all.

Doesn't matter who "promotes" it, any online wallet has a huge red target on its back. Even large and reputable online wallets have been hacked over time. There is absolutely NO reason to use or trust an online wallet. When they don't scam you they still get hacked, frequently. History has proven they are NOT SAFE and you guys put your trust in one that's been online for literally days?
When the Devs promote it on their official page is hard not to trust it. Stupids are the one who still believe in this crappy supported coin with no future whatsoever... When the people in charge mislead the early adopters everything is said. And that link is still there... Any doubts???

SMARTCOIN = SCAM

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my other pools for $1!!! Also selling computer parts and some other stuff =)
Prices are listed in USD, but I will accept SMC equivalent! =D

Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: Smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
0% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

Activity: 84
BTC
Can someone explain me why hordes of people trust their coins to online wallets? I honestly don't see it, you're trusting your coin to a complete stranger with usually no prior reputation of any kind, when it takes all of 4 seconds to download and run the wallet on your PC. Want to have access to it anywhere? Put it on a USB stick.

Online wallets are the crypto equivalent of leaving your wallet with notes sticking out of it on the dashboard of your parked car.
I made the same mistake and lost about 52 SMC. The answer is simple: It was promoted by the developer. Maybe he has got nothing to do with the online wallet, but he did put the link as being part of the startup of this coin and a lot of people, including me, thought it could do no harm to keep the initial coins there.
Can someone explain me why hordes of people trust their coins to online wallets? I honestly don't see it, you're trusting your coin to a complete stranger with usually no prior reputation of any kind, when it takes all of 4 seconds to download and run the wallet on your PC. Want to have access to it anywhere? Put it on a USB stick.

Online wallets are the crypto equivalent of leaving your wallet with notes sticking out of it on the dashboard of your parked car.
"You don't have enough SMC in your account to do that" error appears when I try to transfer my 50 SMC coins form the online wallett: http://wallet.t-hash.com/

Is this a SCAM?
SCAM ALERT!!!!!!

SMC Online wallet is a SCAM!!

How can SmartCoin people promote the online wallet: http://wallet.t-hash.com/ if this is a SCAM?

I expect some generosity from the Smartcoin folks otherwise this the proof this is not a credible alternative e-coin... What a shame!!!!

Jump to: