Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 149. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
SMC seems like the best investment of this week. Cool Please, re-read this in next few days.

Then why are you still here? Wouldn't your time be better spent elsewhere? You remind me of the neighbors little dog: Always yapping about nothing.

You remind me of neighbors old cat. Sitting, licking it's balls and does nothing. I'm still here because I want to be here.

Your retort is a fail.

So, why if my retort is fail, SMC grows up again and Hashrate is already at 500 MH/s from 300 MH/s at last hour? Maybe you'll explain this by hidden forces or something else. Maybe you explain it that I switched my 200 MH/s rigs on SmartCoins? I just speak about trends and now there is trend to grow up. Nothing depends on my words, it will now grow up even if I'll say that it's dying. I'm just wathching, what's happening with this coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't get any SMC with my crappy ATI 7750, so if you have lost faith send me your SMC because I haven't
SkNLzXG6QC9Fkb1548tW5SjHXhgLVyr7wS thank you!

send!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
SMC seems like the best investment of this week. Cool Please, re-read this in next few days.

Then why are you still here? Wouldn't your time be better spent elsewhere? You remind me of the neighbors little dog: Always yapping about nothing.

You remind me of neighbors old cat. Sitting, licking it's balls and does nothing. I'm still here because I want to be here.

Your retort is a fail.
MineCrew

Thats what happens when silly nolifers can fix dope from silkroad..
They start shitting on the internet =/
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund

Now is the time to buy Wink
MineCrew
I'm also negotiating with few big bitcoin stores to add us.
btw this is the fairest coin ever.
No insta mine , launch was perfect and premine wallets are public.
Sooner or later this coin will boom. Hope some smart investers read this Smiley.
Coined up -> coinmarketcap -> cryptsy -> 1 store will be added in less then 20 days.
Activity: 4
cant we just pay coined up to add us ?
any news on promoting?

coin is dead the dev was smarter than all of you he sold his coins and now has a yatch!

Why dead?
any news on promoting?

coin is dead the dev was smarter than all of you he sold his coins and now has a yatch!

Nothing got sold , you can check the dev's wallets.
And we are now promoting on :
http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,854.0.html
and very active on twitter.
Thanks for the bump! Give me your smc adres and I will send you 1 smc.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
any news on promoting?

any news on promoting?
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
As this coin said it will giveaway some coins (~45) to early support by email.

Anyone received this giveaway by email?

I got the online wallet, but 0 blance inside.
Yep ..about 4 day ago ..45 smartcoin received.
Activity: 238

Yes. To all people was sent emails with link to page where you can input Smartcoin wallet address to transfer coins.

Do not use online wallet ( http://wallet.t-hash.com ) something wrong with him going.

In best scenario: technical problems in worst hack/scam Sad

Best regards.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I just thought that a smart person would want to sell and rebuy back in at a much lower price is all. Just ignore though, you learn a lot that way and call anyone who you disagree with a troll.

What makes you think we're not trading this thing all the way down? I know I am. The swings are hilarious, I've lost count how often I've made 20 to 30% in a single trade between the exchanges or by (somewhat naughtily) dumping on the buy orders and then buying back way lower from the "oh noes it's going down" crowd. As an added bonus when the price drops the difficulty drops with it right on cue, all things considered as little as this coin is currently worth it's not particularly unprofitable to mine compared to other coins.

You are a troll because you rehash BS like "premine dump" "dev is a woman " (WTF?) plus your constant stream of pointless negativity about a coin you don't even own - also the fact that you even seem proud about trades where you lost 25% for no good reason.
Anyone could see that the price was going to go down after the initial frenzy, it says nothing about the future of this coin. Many coins have been just about entirely worthless and written off and still rose. In fact these are the best ones because you can realize very healthy gains. Good luck getting a coin like LTC or DOGE to go up thousands of percentage points from where they are now. If you buy into 10 of these, 9 can fail and you still come out way ahead. I'm happy mining this thing, selling some, keeping some, and trading to keep the BTC value of my holdings stable during the price decline.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Anyone received this giveaway by email?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We all know atlantis and minecrew are trollers.
I ignored him already now I will ignore you.
and I expect a +2000 rise in 3-6weeks. The lower it falls the more I mine. So please spread some more fud.

Sure ignore, that way you will keep real info and perspectives from reaching your brain so you can stay ignorant. It only hurts you. If you want to baghold until we reach 100, go ahead, I just thought that a smart person would want to sell and rebuy back in at a much lower price is all. Just ignore though, you learn a lot that way and call anyone who you disagree with a troll. You are destined to be an idiot in life if you practice the same pigheadedness and ignorance that you do in here.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Smartcoin pool has been added to:

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
1% Fee
Proportional Payouts
Custom Front and Backend (not MPOS)
5 minute payouts

Happy Mining!

Smiley