Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 148. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
smc2
"Smart people are mining smart coins!"

[image hidden]

I like it a lot! Sent you some coins.

Although,

ecoin=smc2

ties in with the whole e=mc2 theme.

Thank you. I like it too. Advertising is my daily business ... but this idea with Alber Einstein, smc2 / s=mc2, smart people... really fits perfectly with the coin.

I hope, we´ll get some more smart ppl. with this Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
smc2

[image hidden]

I like it a lot! Sent you some coins.

Although,

ecoin=smc2

ties in with the whole e=mc2 theme.
smartcoin.io

Ok, i agree. Somebody tell me that i'm troll.
Let me explain, what happened with VertCoin and why I think price of SmartCoin could reach the same price as VertCoin.

Here are interesting facts:
1. They both were announced at same time. Vertcoin - 8th january, Smartcoin - 6th january
2. Comparable volume. Vertcoin - 84 millions, Smartcoin - 51,2 millions
3. Both has starting price around 0.0001 BTC, at 18th january VertCoin was at 0.00005 BTC, exactly as VertCoin now.
4. Both started at small exchange. VertCoin - CoinedUp, SmartCoin - CoinMarket.
5. Market depth of these coin was very small at the pump moment... Look at current market depth of SmartCoin. About 5 BTC.

And now good pic from 20th january on CoinedUp to prove my words.

I think it will help to make right decision about this coin. Sell this at 0.00003. Cheesy LOL

I just sent an email to the CoinedUp admin one more time. Hopefully he reads it this time. We need you CoinedUp!
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Any bad news or why is the diff falling? I´m keep on mining... more easy coins for me. Smartcoin is smart money... cool name. Come on guys, let´s go ahead.

Most of the spotlight has been taken by the coins that just hit Cryptsy. We'll get back to the GH/s range soon enough.

How do you think, 10GH/s is possible if SmartCoin will hit Cryptsy?

Sure, why not.

Vertcoin hits Cryptsy today. It has a good concept, but there is no proof, if it´s really working. It´s overvalued right now... 5.50$! 84 million coins in total. And it´s not a good name for a coin... always thinking in long term, when a coin hits the market... "how much is it?"... "2 Vertcoin"... bäh!

Smartcoin is a much better name for a coin. And it´s possible to add the Vertcoin features to SmartCoin! But you can´t rename Vertcoin Smiley

Ok, i agree. Somebody tell me that i'm troll.
Let me explain, what happened with VertCoin and why I think price of SmartCoin could reach the same price as VertCoin.

Here are interesting facts:
1. They both were announced at same time. Vertcoin - 8th january, Smartcoin - 6th january
2. Comparable volume. Vertcoin - 84 millions, Smartcoin - 51,2 millions
3. Both has starting price around 0.0001 BTC, at 18th january VertCoin was at 0.00005 BTC, exactly as SmartCoin now.
4. Both started at small exchange. VertCoin - CoinedUp, SmartCoin - CoinMarket.
5. Market depth of these coin was very small at the pump moment... Look at current market depth of SmartCoin. About 5 BTC.

And now good pic from 20th january on CoinedUp to prove my words.

I think it will help to make right decision about this coin. Sell this at 0.00003. Cheesy LOL

And one more about pools and Hashrate

Any bad news or why is the diff falling? I´m keep on mining... more easy coins for me. Smartcoin is smart money... cool name. Come on guys, let´s go ahead.

Most of the spotlight has been taken by the coins that just hit Cryptsy. We'll get back to the GH/s range soon enough.

Sure, why not.

Vertcoin hits Cryptsy today. It has a good concept, but there is no proof, if it´s really working. It´s overvalued right now... 5.50$! 84 million coins in total. And it´s not a good name for a coin... always thinking in long term, when a coin hits the market... "how much is it?"... "2 Vertcoin"... bäh!

Smartcoin is a much better name for a coin. And it´s possible to add the Vertcoin features to SmartCoin! But you can´t rename Vertcoin Smiley

We are planning on adding ASIC 'resistance' with Kimoto's Gravity Well at the same time as we lower the transaction fee.

Very nice, we did it with LPC and it´s working great.

Some slogans for you:

"Smart money invest in smart coins!"
"Hey, this is smart... coin!"
"This is a very smart coin!"
"My coin is smart and yours?"
"The smartest coins of all!"
"Albert Einstein would pay with smartcoin!"
"My coin is smarter than you are!"
"Don´t be silly, get smartcoins!"

... try this with Vertcoin.

You like my slogans? Feel free and use them... and don´t be silly, give me some smartcoins... if you like  Grin

---> SMC: SYfhLwcQ42GbSVV7V8VAUrpVmh3tsPVupJ
smartcoin.io

Sure, why not.

We are planning on adding ASIC 'resistance' with Kimoto's Gravity Well at the same time as we lower the transaction fee.

Sure, why not.

I´m mining with 4 rigs since start. I never sell my mined coins fast or dump them... instead of dumping I bought more SMC at 20000 and at 7000. I always see it in a longer term. Maybe one of 10 will go to the moon, but we have to be patient and wait some month.
Activity: 224
MineCrew

smartcoin.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have 50 SMC in my online wallet. When I try to send it to an exchange, it shows that I do not enough in my Acct. I tried setting much lower amt. but still get the same error msg.  Thanks for your help.                           SbhhkeLkpTFpaiusJujn7yxucDz2zkPFsc

We all got scammed by that site , dev has nothing to do with it. Sorry for your loss Sad
Activity: 42
I have 50 SMC in my online wallet. When I try to send it to an exchange, it shows that I do not enough in my Acct. I tried setting much lower amt. but still get the same error msg.  Thanks for your help.                           SbhhkeLkpTFpaiusJujn7yxucDz2zkPFsc
Activity: 28
yes you are mining true xhash not your wallet. Coins will got o xhash , dont forget to install auto payout.
Activity: 8
Activity: 238
Can't get any SMC with my crappy ATI 7750

You should have 110-170 KH/s According to https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

many people using only CPU mining (As myself) have only 20-50 KH/s (or less Smiley and  we can get some (very little) SMC.

USE POOL not solo mining. For example xhash.net (remember about setting auto payouts).

Best Regards.
Jump to: