Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 197. (Read 298777 times)

rtm
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You should put this info in OP page because people don`t read and just CRYING!!!! On every one page you can see "why i didn`t recieve mail?" "when you`ll send them?" and other sh*ts.

OP is good place. but some people don't read even OP ;/

Nowadays, computers are too simple and do not need to know how to read;]
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher

I think this way is better.

So people wait up to 24 hours for free coins ;]
rtm
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins. 

You should put this info in OP page because people don`t read and just CRYING!!!! On every one page you can see "why i didn`t recieve mail?" "when you`ll send them?" and other sh*ts.
when was this exactly launched?
its a good idea and diff already at 11 wow !

27 January 0:00 GMT.  ~ 32,5 hours ago

Good promotion and good launch.
the faucet hasn't paid me out, tried redeeming twice over 2 hours and i haven't received an email or the 15 SMC for having the sig lol this is a horrible start.

This faucet isn't automatic payment. Faucet payment was collected. And send manually (by author http://deathexchange.net/ ) once per 5 days. All info in in page;] In your profile you have info about pending payments.

Activity: 136
when was this exactly launched?
its a good idea and diff already at 11 wow !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins.  
the faucet hasn't paid me out, tried redeeming twice over 2 hours and i haven't received an email or the 15 SMC for having the sig lol this is a horrible start.
i mined them, but it took me plenty of hours

Ok you mined 22 SMC. SMC is 51,2 milions but Dogecoins 100 billion. It is ~1953 times more Dogecoins.

22 x 1953 = 42966  (if compare these two coins assuming that the difficulty of extraction is the same)

it does not look so bad?

Unfortunately, in order to extract a lot you need to have powerful hardware ;/

Starters 998 blocks were modest after only 1 coin. about also need to take into account. Now it should be better as the pools will stabilize and better divided hash power share through them.

----
These e-mails were sent only to the control group (test). The rest will have to wait to start mass mailing e-mails through the system.
Better that it was done calmly and everyone got.
What's the difference whether you get email for 4 hours or for 20 hours? Do you immediately want to sell it in a hurry?
Activity: 126
rtm

Some times the rejections may be caused from bad pool. I can advise you to try other pool for test.

Well I'm using same p2pool for Smartcoin and USDe, so conditions are the same. Someone told me that smart has 5s LP and USDe 10s, but I don't know what LP is and how should I adjust my CGminer settings.

LP= Long pool ??

You can`t adjust that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 28
the first mails with 45 SMC are out... read some pages before this!
legendary
fair distribution my ass, i've only 22 fucking smc

what do you mean? where did you get the 22?

i mined them, but it took me plenty of hours

I only have 2 SMC (CPU mining). I do not cry and do not beg for donations.
Should retain some dignity.

If you do not want to dig, not dig and not dawdle.

i'm not begging, i'm whining

You can change the signature already. developer recommended to change it in order not to mislead that you can still save on a free coins.

I only have 2 SMC (CPU mining). I do not cry and do not beg for donations.
Should retain some dignity.

If you do not want to dig, not dig and not dawdle.

Activity: 53

Some times the rejections may be caused from bad pool. I can advise you to try other pool for test.

Well I'm using same p2pool for Smartcoin and USDe, so conditions are the same. Someone told me that smart has 5s LP and USDe 10s, but I don't know what LP is and how should I adjust my CGminer settings.
legendary
Jump to: