Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 196. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm stuck with wallet syncing. Any more nodes should I add?

Add nodes (1st post).

smartcoin.conf should be in %APPDATA%\smartcoin

You can check firewall / router setting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400893.msg4778391;topicseen#msg4778391

Activity: 140
The 1st post lists the nodes, but not where to put them. In %appdata%\client or in the wallet folder? What should the file be called? smartcoin.conf?
Activity: 350
I'm stuck with wallet syncing. Any more nodes should I add?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Instead, think about what I can do for the coin and its promotion, how to help the developer (who almost did not sleep the third night Smiley.

They only complain.

As such zombie coin collector - give us free coin ... give me my free coin.

A little bit of understanding and patience.

Developer works well and honestly, and everyone will get what he deserves.

That is why I posted the photo of Get Smart
Activity: 121
Normaly I'm a quiet friendly person, but I like SMC and in this forum here, sometimes before you reload there are 5 new pages and very often only the wallet address. Just greed... And it renders this thread nearly to uselesse for everyone because it's a lot more time consuming than needed.

I've minded with my normal 6790 and got about 20 coins. So it's possible for everyone. If you don't have hardware you can go to ebay and rent hash power. So stop cryping around.
Activity: 238
Instead, think about what I can do for the coin and its promotion, how to help the developer (who almost did not sleep the third night Smiley.

They only complain.

As such zombie coin collector - give us free coin ... give me my free coin.

A little bit of understanding and patience.

Developer works well and honestly, and everyone will get what he deserves.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Stop crying/begging for coins fuckers. It's a shame that there isn't a mod which give such people a permanent ban. I'll backcheck such persons and never will deal with them.

+1 for blacklisting their wallets.

I truly apologize for upsetting you or any other users. As a new miner (and new to the whole idea) is kind of hard to mine for over 30 hours and get just few coins and I did ask for anyone who may want to make a small donation...but I am not begging...
Again, sorry for making you angry and won't ask for any generosity again, as I respect every and each one of the users here.
Stop crying/begging for coins fuckers. It's a shame that there isn't a mod which give such people a permanent ban. I'll backcheck such persons and never will deal with them.

Although I agree with your sentiments, you could have made your statement without using the language that you have, that makes you look as bad as you appear to be.
Activity: 121

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
people don't care about exchange or the coin future if they have zero coin, you know that right? lol

there is only one thing that people want here: PROFIT
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
80% posts in this topic are about people crying about their 45/60 free coins
what is this, a charity thread?
lets talk about other things, exchanges, how to promote the coin & other stuff

to he** with U and your "i did not receive my free coins.." posts

+1

Seems like hordes of beggars have made it into their day job (for lack of anything else to do) to sign up for every coin launch giving away coins with no other interest than to dump them as soon as they get them.

Which is the best pool outside of hash.so ?
Activity: 6
80% posts in this topic are about people crying about their 45/60 free coins
what is this, a charity thread?
lets talk about other things, exchanges, how to promote the coin & other stuff

to he** with U and your "i did not receive my free coins.." posts
Activity: 224
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins.  

Smart move, I never thought of those who wouldn't redeem.
Activity: 22
I missed the boat for the free coins registration even thou I have being mining for over 30 hours now and only got 13 coins. I don't know if I should be very disappointed for both results ( since I started mining at the first hour) or if I should just give up and move to another coin. But before i make my decision, I have two questions:
1. What is the value of each coin at this moment ( low speculation please)
2. Can anyone donate/be generous with any amount of coins please? My wallet address is on the bottom.
Thanks for all honest answers for the first question and many many thanks for anyone who can donate anything.
Activity: 54
maybe....because.....they don't have enough hashers/miners?

anyways....will try to promote smc to some hopeful miners @ http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/

SWH6mJhSRnq8xwjv2kCSsc1kZgvmut52H3
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
you guys should temporarily add more coins on all pool which are only doing 1-10% total net hash to attract miners

It's not the fact that they're not attractive, it's just that most cannot handle the load.
Activity: 54
you guys should temporarily add more coins on all pool which are only doing 1-10% total net hash to attract miners

Jump to: