Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 192. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
since nobody is interested in this coin, i buy it for 0,25 btc / 1000 smartcoins
the price of SMC is 10+ times higher than you offer)

Will you buy my 100 for 0.25BTC then?
no thx, I want buy from people who don't know what to do with their coins) I wanna many many SMC! Wanna is good don't you think so?)

Online PC SUPPORT service (we will solve any kind of Windows 7, XP problems, accepting webmoney, SMC, etc...)
Cryptocurrencies future is scrypt mining only not sha-256!
SMC: SawtLYgBsmhwyn29fkqZg4VAfWJawat7De
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
since nobody is interested in this coin, i buy it for 0,25 btc / 1000 smartcoins

You're smoking crack if you think nobody is interested in this coin. Nice try.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Will you buy my 100 for 0.25BTC then?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Nobody? It seems you are interested!
0.25BTC for 1000SMC? I do not think so!
Activity: 238
if anyone dont know what to do with they 60SMC and wanna sell very cheap then tell me plz
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is anyone else using http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/?

I mined all day and night on 250kh and only got 10 coins. Is the pool stealing coins from me? It seems people are getting way more coins than me.

look at pool's hashrate in pools dashboard. join any other pool if its too low.
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
where is the promised 60 SMC giveaway ?

They are actually working on the email method of transmission. They were talking about it in IRC last night and tweaking the wording and method. A few testers got their rewards, but with some difficulty based on wording and method in email. Once they get that down, I am sure the rewards will be coming soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 73
Activity: 130
Whoever is mining with address SdX4M9EfKnrhJ44DtCB4UHDPw8rdaDJRi7 in my P2Pool node maybe should try one of the other nodes or start his/her own, you're having 33% DOA.

These are now the P2Pool nodes that I know of in the pool:

http://smartcoin.freily.com/
http://taken.pl:9585
http://krychu.no-ip.pl:9585 (still seems down, anyone seen it up?)
Activity: 238
Is anyone else using http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/?

I mined all day and night on 250kh and only got 10 coins. Is the pool stealing coins from me? It seems people are getting way more coins than me.
Activity: 5
ONLY p2pool  Grin I love this game
P2Pool its the Best pool Tongue

Best regards
Papus
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Maybe if the dev could post when all emails have been sent, that way we will know if we don't have it, that something is wrong, right now we have no idea where in the process he is at. People who are going by the within 48 hours of launch see that deadline will be in a few hours from now. So if dev can update once all emails have been sent will be helpful.

AtlantisPlatform, I suggest you use some logic here and deduce from the lack of "all e-mails have been sent" post that they indeed haven't been sent yet.

Look Smartass, I wasn't deducing anything you moron! I was talking for the people who are wondering where the treats are!! That way they don't need to keep asking if the emails have been sent!!

Last night in IRC @distort3d was testing email rewards with a select few people. Tweaking as he went along. When they get a good method down, I am sure they will post something to that effect.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I just have a problem with Spock geeks trying to talk down to me, buzz off and get to your next Trek convention already.

Cheesy that was good, lol.
Activity: 98
Maybe if the dev could post when all emails have been sent, that way we will know if we don't have it, that something is wrong, right now we have no idea where in the process he is at. People who are going by the within 48 hours of launch see that deadline will be in a few hours from now. So if dev can update once all emails have been sent will be helpful.

AtlantisPlatform, I suggest you use some logic here and deduce from the lack of "all e-mails have been sent" post that they indeed haven't been sent yet.

Look Smartass, I wasn't deducing anything you moron! I was talking for the people who are wondering where the treats are!! That way they don't need to keep asking if the emails have been sent!!

There is absolutely no need to insult me, just because I told you that your request is fundamentally illogic and would not solve anything, most people not even reading the first post.
I just have a problem with Spock geeks trying to talk down to me, buzz off and get to your next Trek convention already.

For the record, your language is fundamentally illogicAL
Activity: 181
Our pool at http://smc.nicemining.pw is still having trouble keeping miners with high hashrate mining with us. Probably because the pool hashrate and block finding rate is very low. Don't forget, having a low hash rate for a pool does not mean you get less coins per hour, it just makes it a bit more random. In the long run, it all evens out!

To attempt to keep high hps miners here, I will offer a bounty: The next person to find 3 blocks(don't have to be consecutive) will get ONE FULL BLOCK(64 SMC) free! It's been a while since we've had a block here, we really need miners with a big hashrate!

Thank you!

There is absolutely no need to insult me, just because I told you that your request is fundamentally illogic and would not solve anything, most people not even reading the first post.
Activity: 2

There is absolutely no need to insult me, just because I told you that your request is fundamentally illogical and would not solve anything, most people not even reading the first post.
Jump to: