Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 193. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.xhash.net

100% up time since launch
all payouts work fine
currently at 60 Mh

0% fee, 1% donation (removable)

Would it be possible to make the stats public? I like to snoop around to see how all the pools are performing Smiley

Yep, we'll update the front page soon Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sincerely encourage everyone to hold after the release on exchanges. Some individuals will sell and make a quick few bucks.  But with this dev team and  the community we have already built, this coin is here to stay. Hold during the early market fluctuations and you shall be rewarded with a significant increase in value as the coin continues to gain popularity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

http://www.xhash.net

100% up time since launch
all payouts work fine
currently at 60 Mh

0% fee, 1% donation (removable)

Would it be possible to make the stats public? I like to snoop around to see how all the pools are performing Smiley
Activity: 98
Maybe if the dev could post when all emails have been sent, that way we will know if we don't have it, that something is wrong, right now we have no idea where in the process he is at. People who are going by the within 48 hours of launch see that deadline will be in a few hours from now. So if dev can update once all emails have been sent will be helpful.

AtlantisPlatform, I suggest you use some logic here and deduce from the lack of "all e-mails have been sent" post that they indeed haven't been sent yet.

Look Smartass, I wasn't deducing anything you moron! I was talking for the people who are wondering where the treats are!! That way they don't need to keep asking if the emails have been sent!!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
So right now we are putting an initial value of .001 on these coins? I put it closer to .005 but that's just me.

Market is a bit soft, not least because we can expect a bit of a dump by the freebie hunters when they get their 45 coins each.
Activity: 2
Maybe if the dev could post when all emails have been sent, that way we will know if we don't have it, that something is wrong, right now we have no idea where in the process he is at. People who are going by the within 48 hours of launch see that deadline will be in a few hours from now. So if dev can update once all emails have been sent will be helpful.

AtlantisPlatform, I suggest you use some logic here and deduce from the lack of "all e-mails have been sent" post that they indeed haven't been sent yet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So right now we are putting an initial value of .001 on these coins? I put it closer to .005 but that's just me.
Activity: 98
Yeah but he said they will be sent at launch

After launch not at Smiley There are some technical problems to prepare and send 1500 emails.
One of them is to find cheaters. It also has other activities and must sleep sometime.

He also change method of generate and delivery emails so we need some wait.

Please be patient

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Last time I checked wasn't there. I can read, can you be kind??

I will try Smiley Sorry Smiley

many people do not even look for the thread, they do not read a single post, only ask, ask, ask.
Continuously sending them to the first post is very annoying.

No problem Smiley It's true, most people doesn't read event the start of the post.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Don't want to pay for all the transactions fees?  Come mine at smc.cryptopools.com.

• 0% TX Fees
  • 1% Pool Fees
  • Stratum & Vardiff
  • DDOS Protected
  • Server Cluster / Load Balancer
  • Around the clock support at #cryptopools

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23cryptopools

-tb
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Is there a wallet for OS X or is in development??
I have some fews SMC's, but I didn't have where to store them.

Can you read? First page in thread. You have full info about coin,

OS X WALLET (10.9 MAVERICKS FOR NOW) (MUST HAVE DEPENDENCIES INSTALLED, CHECK GITHUB FOR INSTRUCTIONS)

The wallet is currently bugged and a solution is being worked on. Keep in mind that it has been less than 48 hours since launch. Patience is key here as there is a lot of work to do!

Yah, I have it working now, many thanks.

Regards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

North American Pool
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
0% Fees
0.0001 SMC Tx Fee
Come join now!!!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
Currently sitting at over 80 MH/s
Come Join us over at CryptoTycoons!!!

SmartCoin.CryptoTycoons.com is ready for your hash!! =D

Activity: 11
Like this pool for easy way to switch mining to other currency.
Activity: 47
What about next step this coin will take ?
exchange ? features ?

Kind regards

Yes entering an exchnage would be nice
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Solution for Wallet Sync Issue for Windows.
Step 1: Locate the smartcoin.conf  and open it using notepad
Step 2: Replace everything in the document with the following and save the document
daemon=1
rpcport=58583
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=rpcpasswordhere
addnode=95.85.48.143
addnode=46.4.147.19
addnode=176.9.189.114
addnode=107.170.23.206
addnode=23.239.64.28
addnode=198.199.106.114
addnode=46.4.32.195
addnode=74.120.220.250
addnode=192.81.214.95
addnode=142.4.205.132
addnode=198.41.186.208
addnode=108.162.197.112
addnode=141.101.116.174
addnode=78.46.85.229
addnode=141.101.117.122
Step 3: Press the windows key and and type into the search bar %appdata% and locate/open the smartcoin folder
Step 4: Copy the newly updated smartcoin.conf file into this folder (the location should look like this C:\Users\Coincade\AppData\Roaming\SmartCoin)
Step 5: Startup Smartcoin wallet and it should be able to sync correctly.

Step 6: (Optional) - Donate  Grin missed out on pre registration  Cry
SQy1sEQDgDNVzEuduipFGtpSPpmm9uuWam
Activity: 42
Woohoo!

I just passed the 20 smc barrier in my wallet!!!  lol... Hopefully this coin = $$$ so I can get actual mining equipment. My rig can't handle my addiction.

REALLY counting on the presignup bonus... Awaiting the email patiently...

SWs66BR4bY72saZfrRRioMSsEPAuUa6Fd8

Could you do us a favor and remove the signature for 60 free SMC?  Your pre-signup bonus email will arrive soon! We just don't want people to see those sigs anymore and get confused.  If you need help importing your coins once you get them, I stickied the ELI5 directions on the reddit.com/r/SmartCoin subreddit.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
You should put that in your signature in large red font....    Grin

"Smartcoin miners - Read OP before asking!!!"

-tb-
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I will try Smiley Sorry Smiley

many people do not even look for the thread, they do not read a single post, only ask, ask, ask.
Continuously sending them to the first post is very annoying.
Activity: 166
Woohoo!

I just passed the 20 smc barrier in my wallet!!!  lol... Hopefully this coin = $$$ so I can get actual mining equipment. My rig can't handle my addiction.

REALLY counting on the presignup bonus... Awaiting the email patiently...

SWs66BR4bY72saZfrRRioMSsEPAuUa6Fd8
Jump to: