Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 205. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we need more posts in this treath to attract more miners.

We dont need more miners, this coin is already a big succes. Smiley

Everything will follow in the next couple of days/few weeks.

without miners the coin will be nothing, miners keep it alive, if its not alive nobody will buy your dump.

Did you see the hash rate in the beginning?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
premine should be given to proven miners who mine 24/7 imo. Not to dumping parasites who doesn't give a damn about the coin.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250

without miners the coin will be nothing, miners keep it alive, if its not alive nobody will buy your dump.
Activity: 84
I'm kinda bummed that I wasn't able to get on that 45 free coin action. First off, I've been mining since block 1 (well, 2). Secondly, look at my name! Lastly, I was here at the thread yesterday which was, technically, before the 27th cut-off date but I didn't see any pointer to a registration site where I could sign up. Am I blind?

Smartcoin, is there any way I can earn my way into the fold today? I've got some time on my hands and I'd like to contribute.

SMC: SeYMxY9WSfWDQLb6szngqUC7M7FX9v6w8G

The info about the free coins and the bonus coins for promoting Smartcoin was on the OP for well over 2 weeks prior to launch.
Activity: 22
smc.updamoon.com is a solid pool.

Switched when others were disconnecting and haven't had the same issues there.
Yes I mined from block 1 , allot of fags where mining other coins till block 1000. I invested 6 hours electricity and I don't get free coins..
bit of a bummer imo.

SYqRv1iEha3gXUaQLbwttFHd67tsbJMF1X

I can verify true poolerino.

Not a nice way of speech to your fellow cryptocurrency council members.
Activity: 5
CryptoTycoon shouldn't be the premier pool. I'm getting so many disconnects on this pool, they need to fix things.
Yes I mined from block 1 , allot of fags where mining other coins till block 1000. I invested 6 hours electricity and I don't get free coins..
bit of a bummer imo.

SYqRv1iEha3gXUaQLbwttFHd67tsbJMF1X

I can verify true poolerino.
Activity: 12
I'm kinda bummed that I wasn't able to get on that 45 free coin action. First off, I've been mining since block 1 (well, 2). Secondly, look at my name! Lastly, I was here at the thread yesterday which was, technically, before the 27th cut-off date but I didn't see any pointer to a registration site where I could sign up. Am I blind?

Smartcoin, is there any way I can earn my way into the fold today? I've got some time on my hands and I'd like to contribute.

SMC: SeYMxY9WSfWDQLb6szngqUC7M7FX9v6w8G

Activity: 856
Activity: 322
You can always come mine at http://smc.niceminng.pw where blocks are not found often(yet!) but when they are they pay big... And you can be sure there will be no pool issues!

its down now
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
wtb SMC, pm me amount and how much you want for it!
So, after trying a number of pools I guess I will have to go back to dgb. I wanted to mine this coin, but there is just no pool that can stay up. All my miners are constantly switching back and forth between fail over pools. I don't know what the problem is, dev says contact pool operators, butthat doesn't help, I thought dev vetted these pools to insure they were stable? Poolerino the #1 pool is th emost unstable of all. Mad that I can not mine this coin! Hopefully my 45 coins come through from the early signup, that will be the biggest amount I get.
Have you tried http://xhash.net ?

No,  I have tried 4 pools, all of them can't stay up, I am just wasting time trying to find a pool that will work, all the while I could be mining something else. I really wanted to mine smartcoin, but hash.co hash.so whatever and poolerino, and the other one I just tried, all just up and down.

I got the same problem :/

hash.so works fine for me.. from start..
Little question please answer:
You can see on the code that the diff lowered in 6 months. So If I mine today 500 coins , can I mine in 1 month 500 coins a day to?
little confused.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So, after trying a number of pools I guess I will have to go back to dgb. I wanted to mine this coin, but there is just no pool that can stay up. All my miners are constantly switching back and forth between fail over pools. I don't know what the problem is, dev says contact pool operators, butthat doesn't help, I thought dev vetted these pools to insure they were stable? Poolerino the #1 pool is th emost unstable of all. Mad that I can not mine this coin! Hopefully my 45 coins come through from the early signup, that will be the biggest amount I get.
Have you tried http://xhash.net ?

No,  I have tried 4 pools, all of them can't stay up, I am just wasting time trying to find a pool that will work, all the while I could be mining something else. I really wanted to mine smartcoin, but hash.co hash.so whatever and poolerino, and the other one I just tried, all just up and down.

I got the same problem :/
Jump to: