Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 208. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just 1 question about the diff. It's changing from time to time. From 12 to 11 for example.

What's the idea or mechanism behind it?

If network hash power is rising (block breaking time decreases below the planned 40 seconds)  then difficulty rise,
and if power is low (block breaking time is long) reduces the difficulty.

After each 60 block is calculating difficulty.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
We don't have any control over other's signatures we can only reccomend them to remove it.

We can remove now SMC signature?
Yes you may. In fact we encourage you to in order to avoid further confusion.

Just 1 question about the diff. It's changing from time to time. From 12 to 11 for example.

When blocks are solved faster than intended, in this case 40 seconds, the difficulty will increase and when they're solved slowe the difficulty will decrease

There are about 300 mhash/s that sometimes are on the network sometimes not. The difficulty jump just accounts for that.
Activity: 84
I'm only running a few hundred khs but I just switched from hash.so (which was working fine) to poolerino (which is also working fine).  It's not much on an individual level but if a bunch of people here also switched or even just redirected some of their workers on hash.so to another pool things will smooth out quickly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

When blocks are solved faster than intended, in this case 40 seconds, the difficulty will increase and when they're solved slowe the difficulty will decrease
Activity: 179
Can you start a BUY/SELL thread and put the link in your OP till an exchange gets here, so they dont start flooding this info/update thread?
Activity: 98

We don't have any control over other's signatures we can only reccomend them to remove it.

We can remove now SMC signature?
Activity: 179
I see everywhere on people sigs posts -GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014-  Well I was here mining on 1/26/2014
It's Deceptive it says you get 60 before the date. It's what i clicked on to get to this coins thread. It's why i signed up and started mining the coin. Now I dont get any of it. Seems 1/26/2014 was too late.  And even if I did get which I wont it would be 45 SMC at the most SO how is that "get 60 FREE Smartcoins before 01/27/2014?" I cut n pasted that off a sig on this thread roll. Anyone that has them should remove them now.

Very puzzeld and annoyed and confused. Get 60 by such and such should be exactly that.  SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

IIRC Smartcoins said hes making a script to run mass account creations to distrubute the coins for the people that signed up via email. Other wise it would be very time consuming to divy out the amounts BEFORE 01/27/2014. Either way they are coming. patience.
smartcoin.io
I see everywhere on people sigs posts -GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014-  Well I was here mining on 1/26/2014
It's Deceptive it says you get 60 before the date. It's what i clicked on to get to this coins thread. It's why i signed up and started mining the coin. Now I dont get any of it. Seems 1/26/2014 was too late.  And even if I did get which I wont it would be 45 SMC at the most SO how is that "get 60 FREE Smartcoins before 01/27/2014?" I cut n pasted that off a sig on this thread roll. Anyone that has them should remove them now.

Very puzzeld and annoyed and confused. Get 60 by such and such should be exactly that.  SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

Pre-registration was available for over 20 days before launch, please dont use the bonus as an excuse to why you mined the coin. The pre registration was intended forbpeople who didnt own huge mining rigs and so that they may get their fair share. The 60 SMC number is coming from the regular 45 SMC for sigining up and 15 as a bonus using that as your signature. We realized it may have been confusing only after so many had changed their signature. We are very sorry for the confusion, and since we don't have any control over other's signatures we can only reccomend them to remove it.
Yes. That is correct. We are maintaining the 45 SMC for everyone who signed up on time.

fantastic, I'm sorry, I was wrong
Activity: 181
Main pools are getting too big again, be careful this coin could go all kinds of wrong if we get a fork...

I'm still running my small pool at http://smc.nicemining.pw hoping to get bigger, don't be shy and switch there you will not get coins slower in the end(just more coins every time, but less often) and you will help keep the SMC network healthy!

Hope to see you there!
smartcoin.io
We have hit 1200 sign ups!

We have also decided that we will keep the payout of 45 SMC constant, which means that we will increase the total given away to continue offering the 45 SMC award until the SMC launch.

Maybe you have right (sorry if I wrong) but now is 1500 people not 1200.

I am hoping for 45 but ,I am thinking it may be only 30, I guess we wait and see.

He said the 45 SMC is constant. That means we'll get 45 SMC.

From the OP: "At least 45,000 SMC (†) will be divided equally and given to the people who reserved their SMC beforehand."

AT LEAST 45,000 SMC.
Yes. That is correct. We are maintaining the 45 SMC for everyone who signed up on time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I see everywhere on people sigs posts -GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014-  Well I was here mining on 1/26/2014
It's Deceptive it says you get 60 before the date. It's what i clicked on to get to this coins thread. It's why i signed up and started mining the coin. Now I dont get any of it. Seems 1/26/2014 was too late.  And even if I did get which I wont it would be 45 SMC at the most SO how is that "get 60 FREE Smartcoins before 01/27/2014?" I cut n pasted that off a sig on this thread roll. Anyone that has them should remove them now.

Very puzzeld and annoyed and confused. Get 60 by such and such should be exactly that.  SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

Activity: 126

We have also decided that we will keep the payout of 45 SMC constant, which means that we will increase the total given away to continue offering the 45 SMC award until the SMC launch.

I am hoping for 45 but ,I am thinking it may be only 30, I guess we wait and see.

He said the 45 SMC is constant. That means we'll get 45 SMC.

From the OP: "At least 45,000 SMC (†) will be divided equally and given to the people who reserved their SMC beforehand."

AT LEAST 45,000 SMC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
can someone moderate this thread ? remove these 1million fontsize posts, and make another thread for the giveaway itself, no one cares about people begging for coins, just make it a clean thread from now on if possible.
BTW, the coin launched good, hash.so is a good pool, regular payments, very few stability issues, had 2small disconnects (few seconds) in 12hours, so its all good, nobody is scamming you guys. If you're afraid of 51% attack, set the payout as low as you wish so coins cant be stolen.

I'm holding auctions for small bunches of SMC's, check it out! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435154.new#new
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
can someone moderate this thread ? remove these 1million fontsize posts, and make another thread for the giveaway itself, no one cares about people begging for coins, just make it a clean thread from now on if possible.
BTW, the coin launched good, hash.so is a good pool, regular payments, very few stability issues, had 2small disconnects (few seconds) in 12hours, so its all good, nobody is scamming you guys. If you're afraid of 51% attack, set the payout as low as you wish so coins cant be stolen.
Activity: 98

Activity: 126
What's all this about 60 free coins adir77? I can't see that info. Right now I am mining 2 coin per hour, so the coins are quite hard to mine Sad.

Read first post in thread. is a frequently updated
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
PLEASE DO NOT POST AN ADDRESS IN THE THREAD. IF YOU RESERVED YOUR COINS WITH AN EMAIL BEFORE TODAY THEN YOU WILL BE GETTING AN EMAIL WITH A PRIVATE KEY YOU CAN IMPORT INTO YOUR WALLET WITHIN 48 HOURS. BONUS 15 SMC RECIPIENTS WILL GET THEIR EXTRA COINS LATER AS WE HAVE TO MANUALLY GO THROUGH ALL OF THE PMS!

IMHO we get 30 coins  (45000 pool SMC / 1500 people = 30 SMC) + 15 extra if you promote coin in signature AND sent PM to dev o time.

I have only 40KH (CPU i7-2600) and not mining all the time

Actually, we will get 45 SMC + 15 if we had the promote in signature.
This is qouted from PAGE 10 by dev:

Later it is pointed out that the extra SMC from signups will be taken from the Developer premine bounties because the 45k weren't enough.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

someone needs to take your crayons away and put you in a corner, learn to color inside the lines pimpleface.

Can you stop quoting him and ignore him

can do, it is just fun to play with these braindead, living in mama's basement, teenagers

Why so buthurt brah? x
Jump to: