Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 209. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

someone needs to take your crayons away and put you in a corner, learn to color inside the lines pimpleface.

Can you stop quoting him and ignore him

can do, it is just fun to play with these braindead, living in mama's basement, teenagers
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
At this point im better off mining litecoins (i get about the same and their 20 a coin) and dogecoins.   0.32 SMC for a full days work on  coin a day and half old. I did get 3 coins from a nice person and they where gifted to me. I would have hundreds of dogecoins by now for the same mining time. In fact i cpu mined more dogcoins (50) while this was going on. So disappointed in this one. im gonna mine this till one coin and re evaluate the whole thing? Any pity donations can be made here.  

SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

I'd use a faucet or some such but none even exist except one I found on here with nothing in it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

shall I become smart too Smiley

I will support it across my blogs and will tell it to my dogefriends
SNdbB98rMMQjauvNNSNATVq9fUP9vuynU6
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

someone needs to take your crayons away and put you in a corner, learn to color inside the lines pimpleface.

Can you stop quoting him and ignore him
16 hours mining 280 coins
#poolerino
#mad chinese skills

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's all this about 60 free coins adir77? I can't see that info. Right now I am mining 2 coin per hour, so the coins are quite hard to mine Sad.

Read first post in thread. is a frequently updated
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
PLEASE DO NOT POST AN ADDRESS IN THE THREAD. IF YOU RESERVED YOUR COINS WITH AN EMAIL BEFORE TODAY THEN YOU WILL BE GETTING AN EMAIL WITH A PRIVATE KEY YOU CAN IMPORT INTO YOUR WALLET WITHIN 48 HOURS. BONUS 15 SMC RECIPIENTS WILL GET THEIR EXTRA COINS LATER AS WE HAVE TO MANUALLY GO THROUGH ALL OF THE PMS!

IMHO we get 30 coins  (45000 pool SMC / 1500 people = 30 SMC) + 15 extra if you promote coin in signature AND sent PM to dev o time.

I have only 40KH (CPU i7-2600) and not mining all the time
What's all this about 60 free coins adir77? I can't see that info. Right now I am mining 2 coin per hour, so the coins are quite hard to mine Sad.
just got my first coin, 20minutes of mining @  600kh/s
I get 0.98000 SMC from pool after > 10 h digging ;]
I love this coin
Activity: 140
Smartcoin,

Anyone posting in here asking when they are getting their giveaway should be removed from that list...  If they can't read the OP, then they don't deserve the giveaway...

Also, remove the blind, yellow guy from the list if he is on there...  

-tb-

+1 for removing the blind, yellow guy. Can we revoke his talking license?
Activity: 32
just got my first coin, 20minutes of mining @  600kh/s
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Activity: 6
p2pool for SmartCoin Miners
with rewards  Roll Eyes

http:// krychu.no-ip.pl: 9585
when are we going on exchange???

Are you blind? Write 72 pt ;]
We have only 17 hours and you want exchange now? On first post in thread is info that exchange will be for 2 days.

Be patient

Yes I'm blind and yellow , I like the red color and I like dogs to. Sorry for being blind thats from shitting allot of rice.

Your an absolute idiot with a small penis complex, correct?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Smartcoin,

Anyone posting in here asking when they are getting their giveaway should be removed from that list...  If they can't read the OP, then they don't deserve the giveaway...

Also, remove the blind, yellow guy from the list if he is on there...  

-tb-

So I registered for the Smartcoin launch distribution a while ago, and have not yet received an email, just wondering when and if this is still occuring?

Read first post (page) on thread. You must wait, No one get yet email with coins.
Activity: 138
So I registered for the Smartcoin launch distribution a while ago, and have not yet received an email, just wondering when and if this is still occuring?
when are we going on exchange???

Are you blind? Write 72 pt ;]
We have only 17 hours and you want exchange now? On first post in thread is info that exchange will be for 2 days.

Be patient
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Mine at smc.cryptopools.com at 0% TX fees (zero fees for manual and auto payouts).

-tb-
Jump to: