Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 219. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have a 0.6% reject rate (taken from cgminer) and the pool is showing ~98.5% efficiency atm so might be something going on at your end.

thanks @Grrizz,
my reject is about 10% since i started to mine (about 5 hours)
if there is any other reason at my end, what it could be?
Hard to say, could be a flaky internet connection (WiFi?/bad routing path from you to them) or cgminer/GPU settings, do you have the same problems on other pools? do you have any hardware rejections?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
woo i got a wallet for this awesome coin now Cheesy
Sa7yJdS1dsmnUSCJfRE2G6zN3Zwt5WHZw2
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTB some any offers? Pm.

BTW, missed start, pls feel free to donate some SU4A5AqbaD4M9mgAz4NzUwQ29vJYgMEnE3  Cry
Activity: 322
I have a 0.6% reject rate (taken from cgminer) and the pool is showing ~98.5% efficiency atm so might be something going on at your end.

thanks @Grrizz,
my reject is about 10% since i started to mine (about 5 hours)
if there is any other reason at my end, what it could be?
Activity: 18
wtf. Wasting all my hashrate this night at poolerino... And now it is stuck on a block for almost three hours.  Huh Undecided

Poolerino's front end seems to be frozen, their wallet seems to still be generating coins. Unsure if they have a fix/backup. There are a few other pools that are working fine Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
wtf. Wasting all my hashrate this night at poolerino... And now it is stuck on a block for almost three hours.  Huh Undecided

Probably cronjob stuck. Our cronjobs are running. Smiley

smc.smartmining.net
Just a note with the wallet the icon for the notification area in the taskbar seems to be missing Wink
Activity: 112
Activity: 123
Both versions do not seem to sync and update ..? ( 1. has some nodes with domain names, 2. has nodes with ip addresses )
Please try downloading the installer one more time. We've updated it.

Yes, it works!
And it immediately created this SEXY address:  SexYE76x1zDbsHHVNkDPpTBXTXK7kHgwfJ  Smiley
Activity: 82
What is the best pool with highest hashrate?
Best pool =/= highest hash rate, if you care about the coin doing well try and spread the hash rate around.

Yeah, we could use a little bit more hash over here. Everybody is welcome to join us.

smc.smartmining.net

Stratum with VARDIFF, PPLNS, reverse payouts, 1% fee and 100% transparency.

Happy hashing!
Activity: 126
I agree 100%. What would be wise for hash.so to do in this situation is to close registrations temporarily. Let new miners try the little guys first.
I don't want to close registration. Usual solution is to raise fee, but "Premier pools" aren't supposed to do that. Regardless I'm not even 50% of the total, so it should still be fine Smiley

I totally agree that the hashing power should be spread out a bit more and I'm sure there are many good pools to choose from, but haven't had time to look at them much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
just thrown ~1.4mh/s at your pool, enjoy

Awesome, much appreciated. I understand how hard it must be joining a low hashrate pool but its the only way we can grow bigger Smiley

i was getting minimal amounts of rewards anyways so i dont mind Smiley and klondikecoin has made it possible for me to not have to mine any 1 currency for a while!
Activity: 18

Awesome, much appreciated. I understand how hard it must be joining a low hashrate pool but its the only way we can grow bigger Smiley
hey guys,
i dont know it is normal or not, but im getting a lot of rejected in cryptotycoons.com
can anyone confirm this as normal please?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
http://t-hash.com - All set and ready!

Newly created pool ready for the exciting launch of SmartCoin!
Come and register now and you will be up and mining within minutes of launch.
We have invested in this setup as we believe this coin has huge potential, our servers have the following;

• USA Located Servers
  • Vardiff Stratum
  • Low 1% Fee
  • Anti-ddos measures

We strive for 100% uptime with backup servers in place, so come along and get some coins~

We are still running steady, only 20 miners or so but finding blocks (a little slow cos of hash rate) but no errors or lag!

Activity: 322
hey guys,
i dont know it is normal or not, but im getting a lot of rejected in cryptotycoons.com
can anyone confirm this as normal please?
thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

oke guys ....

a new coin, SMC SmartCoin....this year, 2014 is promising with all those new coins ..!

And we would like you add this community to my project here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we have more community's , Pool Owners who are sponsoring us, take a look here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/our-sponors/

Take the time to explore this projects website, and if you having questions about it let me know or ask some of our sponsors.  

i have also made a wallet adres only for this purpose :   SaV6pYxfX12iV4vK8dmFLpBrPMhzf3Bdt7    / Galgo Support [ label ]

*** Your support is highly appreciated ***

thank you for your time and afforts.

Paulus51
Activity: 238
0.46 coins found running all night on Poolerino? That cant be right?

Remember untill 1000 block there are 1 coin reward for block. > 999 , reward = 64
currently we have block number 1256:
http://getsmartcoin.com/stats.php

I have on one pools ~0.1 on other ~0.35 but I have very low hash power;]

so you dug 0.46 coins from 17510 mined total (not including 1 block Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Jump to: