Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 223. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
pools are all down, at least poolerino and hash.co, guess dev adn pool operators all went to bed and left everyone here to wonder, i think on new coins , dev's need to stay awake for the first 12 hours at least. I don't think i would be interested in any more coins doing this 8 hour 1 coin a block thing.
Activity: 70
1SMC=5$?Huh?

yeah because the dev will give out 60 coins to 1500 accounts, they will definately be worth that much
I would consider that cheap considering how much effort has went into gettig a couple of coins, at 5.00 per coin, maybe that will pay electricity for mining these scarce scarce coins
what the gd hell, why does smc.hash.co not show any of my workers as active, no shares, no hash rate, damn, i am getting tired and bored and discouraged with this , idk if I am mining or not, christ what a mess!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
busting the 1k block on cryptotycoons pool! Block 1001. now on to some real mining.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Hashrate thru the roooooooooooooooffffffffffff BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Block 996...

And everything is fine on smc.hash.so...

My wallet seems good...

I'm switching my main miner over there too.

Good luck!

SixQotTRrG8B9iupkP2nti6CgqqgXZkFD8
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Good stable pool at http://smc.nicemining.pw , we lost some hps, time to join back before block 1000! Was ready at launch and has been running without a hitch since then, but got kinda lost among all the pools in the OP.

Remember, it's not the total HPS of the pool that will make you get coins faster, but the responsiveness just might.

Keep it up and long live smartcoin!
Activity: 16
Giveaways plz: SYMdREnhQe7a1d3bFfTu5ygUouSDmfua2p Wink 60;)60 Wink
You would think a large pool like Poolerino could keep the pool up and running without constant disconnect. I have his pool first in my list of fail-overs, need to make poolerino second since he has a lot of trouble with newly launched coins and stability.
Activity: 8
SNZG4RPbPFfyeaty1kMUkxKCpUNvWhYhwz   Thanks in advance!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Don't hold your breath waiting for them. most likely they will come in a day or so once things shake out from the launch. At least you will get them. I'm getting nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
So is smartcoin going to release the 60 coins to early registration or not?
Activity: 14
Just started mining  Smiley

SUzstaFSpuArS6hJayDYj6H5F9Js43qXWw
Jump to: