Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 222. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
1SMC=5$?Huh?

yeah because the dev will give out 60 coins to 1500 accounts, they will definately be worth that much

Not 60 coins. only 30. 45000 / 1500 = 30.   PLUS 15 extra for people with footer.

what do you want in the footer for the 15?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

We will not be personally handling the giveaway. I think hash.so will be doing it.

It is also much harder to send 1500 generated private keys each with 45 SMC to all of the emails.

So it is not 60 coins as said before, it is 45 now?

No, for those who added the signature it will be 60. But first off we will send the initial 45 SMC to all who signed up and then once we go thorugh all of the PMs we got to verify that you used the signature we wil send the 15 SMC as a separate email.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
WTB SMC for BTC/LTC

No hardware to mine this coin right now.

PM me your offers, how much do you want to sell?
Activity: 95

We will not be personally handling the giveaway. I think hash.so will be doing it.

It is also much harder to send 1500 generated private keys each with 45 SMC to all of the emails.

So it is not 60 coins as said before, it is 45 now?
smartcoin.io
How about disbursing the preregistration coin first and then doing the giveaway smartcoin

We are working on the script to do so.

EDIT: We also have an online wallet now!
http://wallet.t-hash.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
How about disbursing the preregistration coin first and then doing the giveaway smartcoin
Activity: 181
Pool at http://smc.nicemining.pw is still up and working well! We just need a bit more hps to make it more attractive, join up if you have trouble with other pools. Ours won't go down and even if it has low hashrate for now, it changes nothing to your average coins mined per hour...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
smartcoin.io
Tomorrow there will be a giveaway. Keep your eyes peeled for the thread in the Alternate cryptocurrencies subforum!
Activity: 154
Don't have time with disconnets.  Cry Must go to work, gpu workers back to doges.
Activity: 140
Hi, if it's not too late for the giveaway :
SaFUmnDjAfdrjwS2hRaGr1zaEfwYXSGQ1S

Thanks. I went on bed few minutes befpre the beginning of giveaway, no luck for me.
Activity: 1
Hash.so is working fine for me.  Looks like it may be getting DDoS'd though as it is very slow.  The odd time you get a Bad Gateway error in web browser.  But shares seem to be hitting the stratum
smartcoin.io
We're still here.

Did you sleep at least a little, if you live by coffee? Smiley
Had a coffee about 12 hours ago. Gonna hit the hay soon. Hash.so is fixing the issues at the moment.

Join the IRC for the latest updates!
Activity: 238
Activity: 55
smartcoin.io
pools are all down, at least poolerino and hash.co, guess dev adn pool operators all went to bed and left everyone here to wonder, i think on new coins , dev's need to stay awake for the first 12 hours at least. I don't think i would be interested in any more coins doing this 8 hour 1 coin a block thing.
We're still here. Just tired that's all. Pools aren't under our control. Best advice we can offer is to move to a smaller pool.
Activity: 238
1SMC=5$?Huh?

yeah because the dev will give out 60 coins to 1500 accounts, they will definately be worth that much

Not 60 coins. only 30. 45000 / 1500 = 30.   PLUS 15 extra for people with footer.
Activity: 421
Activity: 20
Haso.so pool keeps crashing hard, switched to xhash.net, much better
Activity: 421
count me in   Wink

SeCe7bhTet6ZuQXiSLYrUdFeYWhARfcJdM
Jump to: