Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 231. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Wallet still not synced....Huh

Any nodes i should add?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ShgjCvY9uwtcKmPsHXe5MVd1MbR6K55E9w

Thank great launch, great coin!
Activity: 98
Any coin wanting to follow this launch's ramp up strategy, I suggest you increase the rewards linearly until block 1,000 rather than make it just 1 until 1,000.

Now the diff is >10 and next one is >20 I've stopped mining already and am just going to wait until block 999.

Either that or make the block where full reward kicks in around 500 (as that's where we are now and 10 diff is more than fair).
That would be a good idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Either smc.hash.so is lazy and doesn't want to repair crons, or they are ripping us off.

They might still be holding out until 1000 block to rip us off more.

Proof that this was a legitimate technical failure?

Or are you pulling our coins out?

We are waiting.
Activity: 266
hash.so is going up and down now... buckling under the load

That is the problem - small server setups won't stand the load and still they say "come here, we are can take the load"...

Pools are very easy to set up, not so easy to handle if you don't have the hardware and experience.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Any coin wanting to follow this launch's ramp up strategy, I suggest you increase the rewards linearly until block 1,000 rather than make it just 1 until 1,000.

Now the diff is >10 and next one is >20 I've stopped mining already and am just going to wait until block 999.

Either that or make the block where full reward kicks in around 500 (as that's where we are now and 10 diff is more than fair).
Activity: 1
SSE6uEmNQK2kT93iwJPQBaj4hnekMbDthg

love it.
thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
SmartCoin.CryptoTycoon.com

is up.. finally :/
I'm not happy about it either; i'll be giving out some block finding rewards to make it up to the community =)
I do sincerely apologize..
Activity: 196
Taking it to block 999 was a bit excessive it seems, failing to see the point of sticking around when we are about to jump to 30 diff on 1 block payouts for the foreseeable future

Totally agree. Was a bad decision. Lesson learned. Its sad bad because the launch was pretty smooth otherwise Sad

This. Completely ruined the launch among a few minor things.
Activity: 82
Hey, where do you mine SmartCoin? At SmartMining of course. Smiley

We've setup a pool for this coin:

smc.smartmining.net

Stratum with VARDIFF, PPLNS, reverse payouts, 1% fee and 100% transparency.

Happy hashing!
Activity: 2
Activity: 17
Activity: 126
no sync wallet  hang on block

"blocks" : 517,      

Mo 27. Jan 01:24:56 2014   gmt+1 time
Activity: 14
We all gonna make it bro
/zyzz

SYqRv1iEha3gXUaQLbwttFHd67tsbJMF1X
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 86
hash.so is going up and down now... buckling under the load
Activity: 3
NEED SMC
SZEpHa94Ljnz1wMTAdxY6ZwgthxJEJce9S
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Activity: 266
we mined like 30mins while it didnt show any block finder at SMC.Hash.so! well some Hash.so dev please expain they will sort this prob or we should think about we got rubbed

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT! The CRONJOB is dead, this means EVERYTHING works GREAT, except the STATISTICS, which are fucked up. Then we need to wait for the pplns to catch up. Don't worry, you are not wasting your hashes Smiley

PS: Both pool went dead for about 30 seconds, right back up. Everything is nice here

And you know this for a fact? Or are you just guessing? Fixing a cron job takes minutes at the most, not an hour.
Activity: 121
Yes Smartcoin haha

WALLET ADDRESS = SbSvD23DvENCjhShxbe7s6UiKuZLjGriqo
Jump to: