Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 228. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • LAUNCHED • FAIR DISTRIBUTION  • FAIR PREMINE •••
 Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
People seems to be missing the • FAIR DISTRIBUTION ••• part of the thread title.

Without the 1k block nerf then believe me when I say this coin would have been instamined. The 1k nerfed blocks lets everyone within the first few hours to be at the same starting line per se.
Activity: 22
Seriously people don't fucking read. Everything that's gone on here clearly points to that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hey, where do you mine SmartCoin? At SmartMining of course. Smiley

smc.smartmining.net

Stratum with VARDIFF, PPLNS, reverse payouts, 1% fee and 100% transparency.

Happy hashing!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
North American Pool
0% Fees
Come join now!!!

Getting Started: ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://smartCoin.cryptotycoons.com:9501 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Come join us before block 1000!!!

How?
Getting started page shows: stratum+tcp://changeme

change it to stratum+tcp://SmartCoin.cryptotycoons.com

will update that immediately! Thanks for pointing it out
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
North American Pool
0% Fees
Come join now!!!

what stratum adress not write in website?
legendary
Activity: 868
Could the devs perhaps update the original post with things like where the blockchain explorer is as well as all of the other claimed services that said they'd be ready for launch date use? I'm interested in jumping in head first.

DEVs promise:
We refuse to launch without a pool, an online blockchain explorer, Android wallet, online wallet, and an exchange.

Reality:
Online Blockchain Explorer (Claimed)
* Online Faucet
* Android Wallet (Claimed)
* Online Wallet (Claimed)
* 3 Stable Pools (Must demonstrate ability to handle high traffic, Claimed)
Exchange (Looking for launch partner, possibly hosting our own exchange)

How do I feel:

Huh Undecided Cry Angry

The first 2 are already set up. Faucet is coming soon. We are talking to the person who is developing the Android wallet.

i wanna to say: fail coin!
2G hash just got 600 block (1coin 1block ) in a hour that meas 2G hash got 600coin for 1 hour , but DEV have 400,000 coin on hand , what do you think?

Please stop spreading lies. We were clear with our intention and are sticking to it. You clearly haven't read anything about the specifications to realize why everything works this way.

YOu tried to be over-smart but believe me NOONE will mine this coin if they come to know they are getting next to nothing for 1000 Fcking blocks. Its ridiculous.
I am fine with premine though nothing wrong with that
Could the devs perhaps update the original post with things like where the blockchain explorer is as well as all of the other claimed services that said they'd be ready for launch date use? I'm interested in jumping in head first.

DEVs promise:
We refuse to launch without a pool, an online blockchain explorer, Android wallet, online wallet, and an exchange.

Reality:
* Online Faucet

How do I feel:

Huh Undecided Cry Angry

The first 2 are already set up. Faucet is coming soon. We are talking to the person who is developing the Android wallet.

2G hash just got 600 block (1coin 1block ) in a hour that meas 2G hash got 600coin for 1 hour , but DEV have 400,000 coin on hand , what do you think?

Please stop spreading lies. We were clear with our intention and are sticking to it. You clearly haven't read anything about the specifications to realize why everything works this way.

the first two shouldnt be even counted as any service.. I think its 10 minutes work..

Android wallet bit more difficult, but where is exchange?? Why do you lie to us? No established exchange wants another premined coin.. that is fact..

your intention? try to make another EAC like  premined dump scam..
Activity: 82
Yay! We've found our first block. Smart! Come join us:

smc.smartmining.net

Stratum with VARDIFF, PPLNS, reverse payouts, 1% fee and 100% transparency.

Happy hashing!
legendary
Activity: 868

Agreed, there is no incentive whatsoever to mine this coin before block 1k.

++1 As I suggested this coin would have dies if other miners understood whats going on. My 19Mhz hash it out too
Activity: 18
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

DEVs promise:

Reality:
* Online Faucet

How do I feel:

Huh Undecided Cry Angry

Activity: 28
smc.hash.so

This pool's cron is too messed up, and the managers are too lazy to fix it, or are stealing coins.

Fix the cron and display the correct payout soon. Mine doesn't even look remotely close to what it should be.

Everything fixed. Admins are people, not super-humans. Give them time before insulting and calling them scammers or thieves. He's alone, by the way.
Activity: 910
North American Pool
0% Fees
Come join now!!!

Getting Started: ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://smartCoin.cryptotycoons.com:9501 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

How?

change it to stratum+tcp://SmartCoin.cryptotycoons.com

will update that immediately! Thanks for pointing it out
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Oi, chino.

The stated 1 coin/block including block 1 premine for 400,000 coins was posted A MONTH AGO. It was to both discourage insta whales from getting all the coins and ensuring transparency with the block 1 premine for the dev's 0.78% premine purpose, many of which is going away on 60 coin/pre-reg individuals (who are reportedly 1500 or more, do the math). You need some for faucets, promotions, etc.

Quit bitching.
Yah I'm out until after block 1000 this is pointless right now.  Back to Zed and x5 for me Cheesy

What  is X5

Times 5 payout today

I like Smart coin and think it has a future, but I have no reason to be here right now... less than 10 coins with 18 mh/s and I was there at launch... pointless, wake me after block 1000

why do you think it has future?
because it is another premined scrypt coin? Cheesy

look at vert coin or micro coin..
asic resitant scrypt coins.. these coins have feature.. not this shit
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Agreed, there is no incentive whatsoever to mine this coin before block 1k.
Activity: 210
North American Pool
0% Fees
Come join now!!!

How?
Jump to: