Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 232. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Taking it to block 999 was a bit excessive it seems, failing to see the point of sticking around when we are about to jump to 30 diff on 1 block payouts for the foreseeable future

Totally agree. Was a bad decision. Lesson learned. Its sad bad because the launch was pretty smooth otherwise Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SMC POOL https://smc.updamoon.com IS ALIVE!

Why mine at updamoon.com?

• 24 hours availability mining.
  • Secondary mining url:
    • stratum+tcp://mining.updamoon.com:9005
    • stratum+tcp://mining.updamoon.net:9005
  • Optimized website access speed for global users.
  • SSL protection users's privacy and password. 95% of pools do not. (HTTPS)
  • We value customer feedback
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Taking it to block 999 was a bit excessive it seems, failing to see the point of sticking around when we are about to jump to 30 diff on 1 block payouts for the foreseeable future

This seems to be a failure i am not mining right now sems to be wasting hashes thats all
Activity: 190
SXiAZNknm438JAgdP21e1byMsKKqdcX4NE

For my 60' smartcoins!

Thx!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
we mined like 30mins while it didnt show any block finder at SMC.Hash.so! well some Hash.so dev please expain they will sort this prob or we should think about we got rubbed

It looks like we are getting ripped off...

Hash.so - what's the problem? Are the missing transactions part of the problem or am I just mining to give away cins to you guys?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
we mined like 30mins while it didnt show any block finder at SMC.Hash.so! well some Hash.so dev please expain they will sort this prob or we should think about we got rubbed

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT! The CRONJOB is dead, this means EVERYTHING works GREAT, except the STATISTICS, which are fucked up. Then we need to wait for the pplns to catch up. Don't worry, you are not wasting your hashes Smiley

PS: Both pool went dead for about 30 seconds, right back up. Everything is nice here

PPS: Pool down again. Fixit!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
About to jump ship on this... 400+ blocks left before reward gets to 60 and est next difficulty is almost 40...

Yes i also bailed, after 45 minutes and only.06 of a coin at 5 m/h figured i better wait for awhile. I think it will be awhile before block 1000 at the future diff
Activity: 117
Welcome

Wallet address  Sd32xzdeoLBxe4UZhvUioqigLnHf5trYqB

is there still 60 Free coins  Smiley
Activity: 9
Great coin!

My wallet address:

SawtA8v246agGZpgLJ6uf82R9a4poSAHtv
Activity: 114
SWmzKZax3FhhgPuvt62w9w33vo23bsUxz5

thank you for free SMC!
Activity: 82
Hey, where do you mine SmartCoin? At SmartMining of course. Smiley

We've setup a pool for this coin:

smc.smartmining.net

Stratum with VARDIFF, PPLNS, reverse payouts, 1% fee and 100% transparency.

Happy hashing!
Activity: 21
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Who can explain block 556? Value out - 400001...  Smiley
Activity: 1
Activity: 420
smc.hash.so crons are broke so the stats are not displaying properly (including I assume the coins mined).

Otherwise the pool is running well. Good 20 to 25 % of the net hash rate.

Please get that cron fixed soon.
Activity: 266
HASH.SO - WHERE ARE YOU?Huh

Haven't had a single transaction for 48 minutes of mining  - what's up?!?!
Activity: 126
that diff is not retargeting every 40 mins. 24 diff is next! LOL!!
Activity: 236
It seems this is where you post to get a free 60 SMC?  Everybody else is doing it, so here's my address

SPgBpeF3X6T6rrgoC1hdRrFj4zqLfArR9g

Thanks,  I am trying to mine but the difficutly goes up so fast, its impossible.

Edit:  Sorry for the post, just figured out I missed the giveaway Sad  I will leave it up in case any generous people want to donate.
Jump to: