Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 32. (Read 298777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Met stijl such noob so wow Tongue

I'm the top miner of SMC just because I'm smart "wolong" Cheesy  Grin

++++++111 Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Met stijl such noob so wow Tongue

I'm the top miner of SMC just because I'm smart "wolong" Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ye i was thinking about some sort of marketplace where everyone can sell their stuff with escrow included.

very good , my sister (dev) will give you 10k smartcoin bounty for that
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The following week i hope to have some time to attempt to develop a smartcoin store.
However, i do need a full web design for it, i'm one hell of a coder, but no designer

I could do design for it, depending on how committed you are to it. I made the website.

I have some hours free now my motorcycle is working.
Mostly during the evenings.

The following week i hope to have some time to attempt to develop a smartcoin store.
However, i do need a full web design for it, i'm one hell of a coder, but no designer

Can you make an ebay like site where everyone can sell so I dont have to pay tax when I sell allot of products?

Ye i was thinking about some sort of marketplace where everyone can sell their stuff with escrow included.
legendary
Making a bounty for adding SMC on bter.com will be a great idea. Any plans for that?

Lets say 100SMC for those who tweets @btercom a standard message that is carefully written?

What do you say smartcoin?

I'd be willing to do that.

Sweet post with instructions and Id send a tweet/retweet.

https://twitter.com/getsmartcoin/status/442842365389074432

I think it is also better to include the voting pages of these bter and btc38, and share them on different subforums so that they can come and vote to get a bounty.
I do not know how you can justify whether they voted or not but just to believe and at least to make an awareness of the SMC.
legendary
Making a bounty for adding SMC on bter.com will be a great idea. Any plans for that?

Lets say 100SMC for those who tweets @btercom a standard message that is carefully written?

Wow thats great. Thanks.

And furthermore, in case if we are added to BTC38, we may need a Chinese translation for boost or some explanations will make Chinese to buy SMC Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
u have to pay just to vote on mintpal? thats fuckin stupid haha bet they are makin a killin off u guys

I wouldn't advise anyone to give send a cent to mintpal for votes. I disagree with buying votes, if people like the coin they'll vote. Instead of paying those exchanges donate to SMC devs.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Retweeted! Please send SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX
Activity: 294
u have to pay just to vote on mintpal? thats fuckin stupid haha bet they are makin a killin off u guys
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

smartcoin.io

legendary

Can you make an ebay like site where everyone can sell so I dont have to pay tax when I sell allot of products?
smartcoin.io
Dev,

I'm always a big advocate of an android/ios wallet! Is it possible to get one built for smc? I'm willing to donate something towards getting this done.

I Believe it helps a coin jump leaps and bounds by everyone out there having instant access to coins!

Someone was working on it, I haven't received word from him with any updates.

If anyone's willing to explain what needs to be changed in order to fork it, I'd be willing to build and release it on the Play store (I've got a developers license).
Activity: 490
Dev,

I'm always a big advocate of an android/ios wallet! Is it possible to get one built for smc? I'm willing to donate something towards getting this done.

I Believe it helps a coin jump leaps and bounds by everyone out there having instant access to coins!
smartcoin.io

I could do design for it, depending on how committed you are to it. I made the website.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: