Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 31. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Wondering why SMC isn't being prepared to be exchanged on bter, particle and C2 have been added and we have as much votes as particle.

I guess another unfair vote, bter picks what coins it wants no matter the votes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Great news! I have talked to pock.io, a merchant that accepts cryptocurrencies in exchange for gift cards, and they would like to give us a trial on the site.

Hopefully this will be the first move towards more merchant acceptance! We'll probably be on there tomorrow.

https://pock.io/

Good work

exactly what we need more stores that accept smart coin
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Great news! I have talked to pock.io, a merchant that accepts cryptocurrencies in exchange for gift cards, and they would like to give us a trial on the site.

Hopefully this will be the first move towards more merchant acceptance! We'll probably be on there tomorrow.

Good news! Smiley will check it in when Smc is there! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Although I do not believe in Smartcoin like some extremists right here, I am investing 1 btc in this since I believe it has potential. Here is why. There is a semi-big community here. Getting on bter and btc38 is realistic and the current price of around 1 penny for 1 SMC is underpriced. I don't believe it has potential to go far but I believe it has potential to beat other crap coins like Mooncoin, Mazacoin, and Takeicoin. If dev doesn't vanish, this coin has potential to go to top 20.

Come on...

price of smart coin worth at least 0.001 to 0.003

after 4-5 months the price will explode ... Trust me  Wink

rewards will be halved approximately every 6 months (400,000 blocks).
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Although I do not believe in Smartcoin like some extremists right here, I am investing 1 btc in this since I believe it has potential. Here is why. There is a semi-big community here. Getting on bter and btc38 is realistic and the current price of around 1 penny for 1 SMC is underpriced. I don't believe it has potential to go far but I believe it has potential to beat other crap coins like Mooncoin, Mazacoin, and Takeicoin. If dev doesn't vanish, this coin has potential to go to top 20.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 350

Nice! I'll spread the word around some crypto groups, see if we can get the ball rolling and get some new investors in the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

Activity: 350
Guys we need some more power on cryptys now Smiley I will be buying more more as soon as I got my BTC there, will clear from sell walls Wink

With you on this...don't have many btc free...but will microbuy up to another 20k SMC this week or so.

Guess we hit the bottom, everyone's snatching up ~1000sat SMC's.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Keep voting Smiley Keep it up guys and gals !!

To me the first 3 coins atm won't be added. SMC is the best in those first 5 and particle can be second but not the other 3 definitely!

Btc38.com has added BIL. There must be something wrong with them.

Why would they add a 700 dollar volume coin like this ? No hate .. facts..
We need markets to be a real coin. It looks like Smartcoin is nothing more then a quick made coin with no future plans. I wish it was different dont get me wrong.
Activity: 28

To me the first 3 coins atm won't be added. SMC is the best in those first 5 and particle can be second but not the other 3 definitely!

Btc38.com has added BIL. There must be something wrong with them.
Activity: 28
Bter.com said they will add some coins into the 'evaluation pool' for only BTC/LTC exchange with fee 0.3%~0.5%.

If any coin in that pool get high volume they will open CNY exchange for it, otherwise they will take it off.

Hope we'll be one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys we need some more power on cryptys now Smiley I will be buying more more as soon as I got my BTC there, will clear from sell walls Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Well I had put everything I had on PIRATECOIN but when SMC difficulty hit 2.5 I had to go back and put some hashpower into it. The price is bound to rise and its a sure thing right about now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Welcome to TaKeN p2pool!
Pool fee is 1%.
More info: http://taken.pl

SMC p2pool
Smartcoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL: http://taken.pl:9585
Username: Smartcoin Address
Password: Anything
Algorithm: Scrypt
Don't use an exchange address - Use your wallet address!
Activity: 308
smc.poolerino.com is back on track.

Biggest attack so far, Hoster (OVH) had to pull the plug. Went on until this morning 1 AM.

Smartcoin pool updated and paid out all outstanding coins (had be disabled for security reasons)
Pages:
Jump to: