Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 29. (Read 298777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The 100 orders right now in Cryptsy that are currently being shown add up to 1.32BTC and 89,174 SMC.
Thats roughly $1,000 that could be invested today that would push the coin and possibly be worth 15BTC in two weeks.
So someone with 1.32BTC pump this thing, get rich, and help the rest of us out here!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
stop selling ... even if market to die ... f*ck ....

Any new action on improving the smart coin

DEV - your strong hand that does not sell ... put more power for mining for the cost to rise

nobody will mining and then sell at a loss

I think people are afraid of the premined coins, we should use them all ASAP for improving the coin.
Then things will jump!
legendary
What I think is that we should take SMC to mintpal.
Please vote for SMC here: Ctr+F and searh for SMC.
Also if you can please donate some BTC to jump up the queue.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Best.
legendary
Activity: 1120
stop selling ... even if market to die ... f*ck ....

Any new action on improving the smart coin

DEV - your strong hand that does not sell ... put more power for mining for the cost to rise

nobody will mining and then sell at a loss
legendary
Anybody can provide link so that SMART people can vote or support SMC?  Thanks Smiley
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
New altcoin/btc exchange looking to add another coin. Help put in suggestions for SMC!

The USD markets are scheduled to be opened soon (before the end of the month hopefully).

Will be great for SMC if we manage to get it added. New SMC/BTC market and USD markets.

Oops, site is Cryptoave. They have a thread open for new coin market suggestions.

Thanks for the tip, will check it out! Smiley
Activity: 350
New altcoin/btc exchange looking to add another coin. Help put in suggestions for SMC!

The USD markets are scheduled to be opened soon (before the end of the month hopefully).

Will be great for SMC if we manage to get it added. New SMC/BTC market and USD markets.

Oops, site is Cryptoave. They have a thread open for new coin market suggestions.
Activity: 350

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Nothing for almost 2 weeks, ag left , atomatic handjob dumped at 6000 , ...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsODQz9Zvx5dHU2UHFVTHRGV2NGUDA3Q2pLN2J5TkE#gid=0
Great dev..

Why do you say so
always someone else's fault you

To ask the question - What do you do for a smart coin

The topic is read from many people who now for the first time introduced to the smart money,
in my opinion does not help your smart coin to raise its price
I invested 10+ btc in it + I payed out the give away from my minted coins.
You?

Well if you ask the dev politely and maybe even PM him and ask about the progress you'll a reply. Your spreading fud and complaining, not sure anyone invested that heavily and in perfect mental condition to be doing that. You should be trying to contribute as much as you in smartcoin and thats not only money wise if your that supportive of SMC.

Your complaining will just scare away new comers.
I think we really just need to start completely ignoring him and eventually he will go away and bother some other forum.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsODQz9Zvx5dHU2UHFVTHRGV2NGUDA3Q2pLN2J5TkE#gid=0
Great dev..

Why do you say so

The topic is read from many people who now for the first time introduced to the smart money,
You?

Well if you ask the dev politely and maybe even PM him and ask about the progress you'll a reply. Your spreading fud and complaining, not sure anyone invested that heavily and in perfect mental condition to be doing that. You should be trying to contribute as much as you in smartcoin and thats not only money wise if your that supportive of SMC.

Your complaining will just scare away new comers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Great dev..

Why do you say so

You?

All were more than a month ago. Step up and stop relying on people to give you their attention.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great dev..

Why do you say so

You?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Great dev..

Why do you say so

Pages:
Jump to: