Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 27. (Read 298777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hi your coin is so good, but the download speed is so .... i had upload the Windows Wallet at our Server https://newtimes.co/download/smart.exe

Sorry but careful guys...I would only download the wallet from the main post. The download speed is fast so assuming your looking for free bitcoins and other coins to steal.

Never download anything apart from the main ones. This is crap.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
901 sat. is really not the true value of smartcoin, this is really sad.
Still someone is keeping the price low or someone is selling crazy fast.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Hi your coin is so good, but the download speed is so .... i had upload the Windows Wallet at our Server https://newtimes.co/download/smart.exe

Sorry but careful guys...I would only download the wallet from the main post. The download speed is fast so assuming your looking for free bitcoins and other coins to steal.

+1
this could be a scam or virus do not click

It is a virus/spyware. Jesus Christ, if someone clicked that link willingly...

This is why you have a moderated thread folks.
legendary
Activity: 1120

+1
this could be a scam or virus do not click
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 27
Sorry it was me, dumped yesterday all my coins (32k) with loss, changing over to bitcoin asic miner so I needed cash fast.
Still I wish you guys goodluck !
Wow..Smartcoin prices...what is going wrong?

Severe case of inflation, problem is being fixed.

Anyone notice a ~100k sell?

Noticed it too. Could be a miner cashing out, could be a whale selling at a huge loss, could be someone inflating the volume, or could be a massive troll to show that the people are still selling at these prices.

Either way, doesn't tell me much.

LOL I wonder which troll it could be Grin Wink Good Riddance.

maybe metstijl, he did say he had a 100k SMC.

Just a suggestion would it be better to set the block halving based on the number of blocks. For example every 50k or 100k blocks reward is halved instead of having it halved based on a period of time?
Activity: 54

Noticed it too. Could be a miner cashing out, could be a whale selling at a huge loss, could be someone inflating the volume, or could be a massive troll to show that the people are still selling at these prices.

LOL I wonder which troll it could be Grin Wink Good Riddance.
smartcoin.io

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
legendary
It is good to note that when prices were 0.0002 and higher, it was due to a pump, but block rewards at the time were 1 i believe, and difficulty was often in the 30-40's.

A reduction to 16 would definitely help and is more than fair. While we want to reduce inflation, we dont want to turn miners away.

0 - 150 000 block * 64 coin  = 9 600 000 / 2 months  = 9 600 000 SMC/ difficulty 3
150 000 – 300 000 * 32 = 4 800 000 / 4 months  = 14 400 000 SMC /  difficulty 2
300 000 – 450 000* 16 = 2 400 000 / 6 months = 16 800 000 SMC /  ASIC arrive ===  difficulty 10
450 000 – 600 000 * 8 = 1 200 000 / 8 months  =  18 000 000 SMC / ASIC arrive ===  difficulty 20
600 000 – 750 000* 4 = 600 000 / 10 months = 18 600 000 SMC /   ASIC arrive ===  difficulty 40
750 000 – 1 000 000 * 2 = 300 000 / 12 months = 18 900 000 SMC /  ASIC  arrive ===  difficulty 60 ==== Price UP
After 1 000 000 – 33 300 000 block * 1 coin / 498 months  /41 years/ = 52 200 000 SMC /

start that can calculate with a calculator and give suggestions
smartcoin.io
It is good to note that when prices were 0.0002 and higher, it was due to a pump, but block rewards at the time were 1 i believe, and difficulty was often in the 30-40's.

A reduction to 16 would definitely help and is more than fair. While we want to reduce inflation, we dont want to turn miners away.

People were selling SMC at .001 BTC when the rewards were 1 and beginning to be 64.
Activity: 350

I think a drastic block reward reduction is deserved. I realize the there is too much inflation currently.

What do you guys think the reward should be in ~12000 blocks?

I think 16 would be appropriate.

I may actually implement a variable block reward (proportional to the difficulty).

16 Would be a better reward, how would the variable block reward work?

Low diff block reward decreases and with high diff block rewards increases?

Or is it the other way around?
legendary
I may actually implement a variable block reward (proportional to the difficulty).
there you have it in other coins ....

as someone other mentions aswell, with a calculation 16 seemed fair.

it is good to reduce inflation four times

every 6 months

DEV must to calculate very well ... because this coin deserves to live forever, it should not be done for 1,2 or three years ....

So should calculate what it to mining forever to maintain the whole system of block chain
Activity: 374
I think a drastic block reward reduction is deserved. I realize the there is too much inflation currently.

as someone other mentions aswell, with a calculation 16 seemed fair.
smartcoin.io

legendary
not sure getting SMC on mintpal is going to make a difference. Our problem isn't the lack of exchanges. I've been watching the market since it was added to cryptsy and all I see is someone bringing the price down everytime it goes up abit.

It does look like some haters are trying to make this coin worthless. I've been buying over again but the amount of sell orders is just stupid.

I  have also been watching the total coin supply and its increasing extremely fast and that is leading to large amounts of coins being sold.

I think we should consider changing the coin specs (block rewards, block time...etc) something to slow down the massive increase in supply. I mean if we continue on this path and ~50 million coins are mined in the first year, we will never see the 1 cent value again.

I hope a poll could be created so we can vote.

+1

Long raised this question ... inflation is too large / very quickly increase the amount of coins /

Proposes to create a new wallet and do reduce AWARD half after 3 months

BECAUSE

there is too much inflation in SMARTCOIN

1 month = 5 000 000 coin

6 months = 30 million / total 52 million /

6 months after award halves

which means that the next six months will dig

6-12 month = 15 million

i.e. the first year total

30 000 000 / of the first 6 months /
+
15 million / second of six months /
=
45 million / 1 year /

i.e. for 1 year will run almost all the coins ....?

will stop inflation and will enable everyone who want to join and to mining before three months have passed .... it will not happen suddenly and is publicly and will happen after 2 months of block 200 000

let the public to vote on whether to introduce a new wallet and reduce by half the prize of three months

What do you think

Pages:
Jump to: