Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 37. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

To the moon? Roll Eyes

Still here? You really must love Smc!! dont even own any anymore but still cant drop the thread... thats good news for us who still have Smc and bad news for you! Cheesy so win win!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/smc

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
SmartCoin 2.50325497    514.314499553    Poloniex 0.00001001    0.0063690627    $3.28    194.24

To the moon? Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/smc

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
SmartCoin 2.50325497    514.314499553    Poloniex 0.00001001    0.0063690627    $3.28    194.24
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

SMC is №7

go go go  Grin

Vote From...
new acounts
You can vote from your computer
from the computer to your friend
from your phone
from phone to a friend

but...
with
different accounts
different IP

SMC is №6

go go go
Activity: 350
No I don't own bit coins. Just trying to show my support is all.

Then you must pump some serious money in it or stfu.
all those fairy tales ends up in a dump.

Dude what the f is your problem? I'm trying to support this coin and you tell me to shut the F up? You kidding me? I own 0 SmartCoin. I'm MINING it and I've transferred Doge via Cryptsy to invest in SmartCoin.

Seriously though, someone tries to show support for the coin and you tell them to STFU?

just ignore him. he's mad and he's just hoping someone will pump the price so he can dump his holding and get out.

nothing more than a troll. if you can't deal with price fluctuation in your investments then you have no business playing around in altcoin markets.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Oh man I wish I had some BTC to buy all these cheap coins, these prices are insanely low right now.

Yep. Lucky me. I have been buying them by the 10's of thousands over the last week Cheesy.
Ahhhh I want to strangle you right now lol. I wish you luck with all those coins Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Oh man I wish I had some BTC to buy all these cheap coins, these prices are insanely low right now.

Yep. Lucky me. I have been buying them by the 10's of thousands over the last week Cheesy.
Activity: 35
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I've tried to mine SMC but my hash is garbage so I get it from the faucet when it runs and sometimes people will share some. It a real nice community for the most part and a great coin with a bright future I am sure. Don't let a few nay sayers spoil your SMC support.  SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX
Activity: 374
Are there any pools with a decent hashrate right now?

Dont know, i use xhash but hashrate there has been on a low for a while aswell, well im continuing until everyone else jumps on it and when they do it will rise quick as hell.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Are there any pools with a decent hashrate right now?
Activity: 283
Don't listen to this guy. He's a bit pissed off that he bought a bit too high and now is praying someone will do the work for him and bring up the price so that he can dump his 100k SMC as soon as he can. He has lost all of whatever shred of reputation he had left.

Oh, ok, so he's probably one of the kids then. Shame. Just came out real hostile to someone just trying to show their support for something. I was a bit shocked at that response, couldn't figure out why someone would act like such a kid for no reason. Doesn't know how to invest. Just looking for short term gains. People like that shouldn't invest in things.

Thanks for clearing that up Smartcoin
Send you 40 Smartcoins to calm the embarrassment with this guy.
I received them for the first day giveaway, but I am rich now and pass them to a new user.

lol I'm at a loss for what you are saying but that guy was a clown.
Check your wallet. SkMhVGx2MC1p9P3Phf51pLcf6D48DXJeA2 isn't it;
Activity: 11
Don't listen to this guy. He's a bit pissed off that he bought a bit too high and now is praying someone will do the work for him and bring up the price so that he can dump his 100k SMC as soon as he can. He has lost all of whatever shred of reputation he had left.

Oh, ok, so he's probably one of the kids then. Shame. Just came out real hostile to someone just trying to show their support for something. I was a bit shocked at that response, couldn't figure out why someone would act like such a kid for no reason. Doesn't know how to invest. Just looking for short term gains. People like that shouldn't invest in things.

I received them for the first day giveaway, but I am rich now and pass them to a new user.

lol I'm at a loss for what you are saying but that guy was a clown.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

SMC is №7

go go go  Grin

Vote From...
new acounts
You can vote from your computer
from the computer to your friend
from your phone
from phone to a friend

but...
with
different accounts
different IP
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Activity: 283

Activity: 11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
No I don't own bit coins. Just trying to show my support is all.

Then you must pump some serious money in it or stfu.
all those fairy tales ends up in a dump.

Dude what the f is your problem? I'm trying to support this coin and you tell me to shut the F up? You kidding me? I own 0 SmartCoin. I'm MINING it and I've transferred Doge via Cryptsy to invest in SmartCoin.

Seriously though, someone tries to show support for the coin and you tell them to STFU?

Thanks for your support, and welcome to SmartCoin. PM me or email me if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: