Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 41. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No bounty. It is in the best interest of all coin holders to vote.
Activity: 490

Voted.

Come ooonnn

Let's get smc added.

Don't vote for others - only smc.

Dev is it worth offering a bounty to those who vote?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Can't we just vote from multiple accounts, lol?

Thats cheating they'll probably notice a 100 accounts coming from the same IP newly registered. If you get caught you'll get banned from here and SMC will be removed from the voting.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Sorry, but the only thing that could save this coin would be someone buying a lot of coins in a short period of time and reversing the downtrend. Unfortunatelly that won't happen by itself. New investors won't come to Smartcoin because who would invest in a coin that is constantly losing value. Those who sold before this coin before it crashed were lucky. Those who kept their coins have a problem which probably won't get solved ever, because everyone is just waiting for something to happend. And you know what? Here is what will happen: the coin will continue losing value. That's a fact and you have to understand this. If you want to save the coin and have some spare BTC just start buying. Rising the price will attract new people.

Anyway, vote!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Sorry, but the only thing that could save this coin would be someone buying a lot of coins in a short period of time and reversing the downtrend. Unfortunatelly that won't happen by itself. New investors won't come to Smartcoin because who would invest in a coin that is constantly losing value. Those who sold before this coin before it crashed were lucky. Those who kept their coins have a problem which probably won't get solved ever, because everyone is just waiting for something to happend. And you know what? Here is what will happen: the coin will continue losing value. That's a fact and you have to understand this. If you want to save the coin and have some spare BTC just start buying. Rising the price will attract new people.

Thats true, I've been buying with any btc i get my hands on but seems to be a never ending line of dumpers. I still have doubts that this is normal, someone is playing with the markets.

We need to get added to bter, it has way less coins than cryptsy and alot of chinese traders so it should help SMC alot. We're at 26 votes, top coin has over 200.
By the way, we are not the only coin in such situation. Some of the coins are just waiting and losing value. The others are actually doing something. Guess which will survive and which won't. I really hope that this message will open your eyes. You need at least one experienced marketing person (or perhaps even more), you need to constantly add something new to the coin and you need to cooperate with big players to promote the coin.
Activity: 350
This price drop is very sad.
I know smartcoin has a bright future but i hate the fact i lose money every hour.

- Do we have a video which we can upload to youtube etc.
- Do we have a pre written article we can post on different forums.
- How about the API how that goes ?

Can we not set up a team with the active members here start a chat session for the ones who would like to get involved more and discuss marketing stuff then in the meanwhile we can do atleast something or discuss something.

Just some ideas cause i like to be involved  Grin

Yea, would be good to form a marketing committee in the meantime or something along those lines. Right now popularity and exposure are what smartcoin really needs. The Facebook group has <100 likes, which is sad because you can make a pretty much random page and get more likes just by sharing with a few of your friends.

Compared to many other coin threads, this one is very active with people checking in many times a day.

We just need to spread this activity over other social media platforms to get more buy support going on.

If anyone else is interested or has any other ideas, feel free to share.

I, myself, am actually fairly new to SMC but would love to be more of an active contributor.
Activity: 13
This price drop is very sad.
I know smartcoin has a bright future but i hate the fact i lose money every hour.

- Do we have a video which we can upload to youtube etc.
- Do we have a pre written article we can post on different forums.
- How about the API how that goes ?

Can we not set up a team with the active members here start a chat session for the ones who would like to get involved more and discuss marketing stuff then in the meanwhile we can do atleast something or discuss something.

Just some ideas cause i like to be involved  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 294
I have about 7k SMC.... still waiting.............. :/ GOGO SMC
How is the search for professional marketer experienced in Cryptos going?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Guys, unless anyone plans on seriously giving up on this coin, short term price fluctuations don't mean much.

If it doubles in price, are you going to sell? What if it triples?

I know I'm not selling this in either case because I know it can be worth much more with the right support and guidance.

Most people don't realize that the technical aspects of a coin really don't contribute that much to the price that people are willing to pay.

All we need to do is advertise SMC to the world and get media exposure to increase the popularity. This will naturally bring in more miners and more market activity, hence increasing the value.

Just based off name alone, this is worth much more than many of the new coins out there.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: