Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 38. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
No I don't own bit coins. Just trying to show my support is all.

Then you must pump some serious money in it or stfu.
all those fairy tales ends up in a dump.

Dude what the f is your problem? I'm trying to support this coin and you tell me to shut the F up? You kidding me? I own 0 SmartCoin. I'm MINING it and I've transferred Doge via Cryptsy to invest in SmartCoin.

Seriously though, someone tries to show support for the coin and you tell them to STFU?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Then you must pump some serious money in it or stfu.
all those fairy tales ends up in a dump.
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to cyrtocoins in general. I heard about BitCoin when it came out in 09 but brushed it off as a coin you buy with real money to use in games (like face books coin thing, if they even still have that.). I didn't know it was much more than that, oh well live and learn.

Either way I recently got into mining DogeCoin a few weeks ago after spending several weeks (5-6) reading through these forums.

I own a conglomerate, all start-ups businesses. My record label Black & Yellow Records has been around since 2011. I am in the process of building a new site for the label and decided mid January when building began, to begin accepting BitCoin (knew nothing of other coins).

Since then I have also decided to begin accepting Doge when the new site releases.

I came across SmartCoin today and did some slight reading about it. Looked at some charts and wondered if it's a dead coin. Then I came across this post and realize it has only just begun.

In my personal opinion I feel there's a problem with crypto coins and their mining in general. The reason I say this is because of coins like BBQCoin and today, I saw FLAPPY coin... You have got to be kidding me, coins like that begin to give me that original negative feeling about coins again.

I feel the major rise and sudden drop in both price and mining in smart coin is because of coins like those, little kids think it'll be fun, there's no risk to them as they're using mommy's electricity and eventually get bored with it.

SmartCoin seems like it has the potential to be a solid coin in the playing field. Everything has it's glitches and hiccups in the beginning but things generally smooth out in the long run and that's where SmartCoin's survivability will be determined. As I said I have faith in this coin. Not sure why, but from what I've read and the code I've seen I feel it'll be worth it.

So, with all that said, NO I will not be accepting SmartCoin on my Record Label because it's just too new and it's hard to set a price for things like music downloads or merchandise.

HOWEVER, as I said I own a conglomerate, which is one entity owning multiple businesses (I'm addicted to entrepreneuring), and to show my support for SmartCoin I WILL accept smartCoin for my Web Design, Photo Creation (photoshop, illustrator) company.

I'm not like some huge company that can make or break SmartCoin but I feel if businesses show support for SmartCoin and begin accepting them, it will have a better chance of surviving.

I lolled , are you the one who is 'pumping' with 1 btc ?
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to cyrtocoins in general. I heard about BitCoin when it came out in 09 but brushed it off as a coin you buy with real money to use in games (like face books coin thing, if they even still have that.). I didn't know it was much more than that, oh well live and learn.

Either way I recently got into mining DogeCoin a few weeks ago after spending several weeks (5-6) reading through these forums.

I own a conglomerate, all start-ups businesses. My record label Black & Yellow Records has been around since 2011. I am in the process of building a new site for the label and decided mid January when building began, to begin accepting BitCoin (knew nothing of other coins).

Since then I have also decided to begin accepting Doge when the new site releases.

I came across SmartCoin today and did some slight reading about it. Looked at some charts and wondered if it's a dead coin. Then I came across this post and realize it has only just begun.

In my personal opinion I feel there's a problem with crypto coins and their mining in general. The reason I say this is because of coins like BBQCoin and today, I saw FLAPPY coin... You have got to be kidding me, coins like that begin to give me that original negative feeling about coins again.

I feel the major rise and sudden drop in both price and mining in smart coin is because of coins like those, little kids think it'll be fun, there's no risk to them as they're using mommy's electricity and eventually get bored with it.

SmartCoin seems like it has the potential to be a solid coin in the playing field. Everything has it's glitches and hiccups in the beginning but things generally smooth out in the long run and that's where SmartCoin's survivability will be determined. As I said I have faith in this coin. Not sure why, but from what I've read and the code I've seen I feel it'll be worth it.

So, with all that said, NO I will not be accepting SmartCoin on my Record Label because it's just too new and it's hard to set a price for things like music downloads or merchandise.

HOWEVER, as I said I own a conglomerate, which is one entity owning multiple businesses (I'm addicted to entrepreneuring), and to show my support for SmartCoin I WILL accept smartCoin for my Web Design, Photo Creation (photoshop, illustrator) company.

I'm not like some huge company that can make or break SmartCoin but I feel if businesses show support for SmartCoin and begin accepting them, it will have a better chance of surviving.
Activity: 476
lol bter will not add us. We are very lucky we got added by cryptsy. Still with no rusults.

I will pay someone to get rid of this person!

Wow. I am most definitely not invested, so call me a troll, but:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

This person gives honest and accurate appraisal, and you convey you'd like to put a hit out on him?

What a bitch.

Activity: 2
Nice to see we are gaining some steam !! someone or a group of people bought up allooot of coins within the last hour! somethings happening.
Activity: 28
Please all smartter vote for SMC to add on Bter.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

Please all smartter vote for SMC to add on BTC38.COM - is about to launch English interface. /not only Chinese/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

Vote From...

You can vote from your computer
from the computer to your friend
from your phone
from phone to a friend

but...
with
different accounts
different IP

voting!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
we actually get pretty good votes from Bter voting

come on guys!vote from SMC!
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
Why is the price so low? I missed this coin when it came out. The price seems very low and it looks like a solid coin with a good community.

I made a large buy a few days ago which pushed the price up from 1793 sat to 3500 sat. I then noticed that there was an instant dump and we went right back to the original value (or close to). I see it's even lower a few days later. I'll buy a few more now but I don't have much Bitcoin left to spend on this.

Nevermind. If the coin is solid, the community is strong and the dev is fair (although after a while if it becomes very popular like Bitcoin the original dev doesn't really matter towards the development, the community can take over the development), then there is nothing to worry about. Just keep mining, buying and using the coin and discussing it with people and it will never die. or am I missing something? Is there an obvious reason the coin is going down in price, or is it just competition? Smiley.

I think this is the aftermath of miner's pump and dump operation, maybe it is still profitable for the miners to even sell at these prices, I don't know how much they make compared to electricity costs, but at some point they will stop, and then only the core miners who mine because they are convinced about the coin remain, then it will go up. From what I found out another pump and dump can't come as a thing called gravity well is now in charge of stabilizing everything.

But, please correct me if I am wrong, as I am totally new not just to smartcoin but cryptos in general
Activity: 238
Why is the price so low? I missed this coin when it came out. The price seems very low and it looks like a solid coin with a good community.

I made a large buy a few days ago which pushed the price up from 1793 sat to 3500 sat. I then noticed that there was an instant dump and we went right back to the original value (or close to). I see it's even lower a few days later. I'll buy a few more now but I don't have much Bitcoin left to spend on this.

Nevermind. If the coin is solid, the community is strong and the dev is fair (although after a while if it becomes very popular like Bitcoin the original dev doesn't really matter towards the development, the community can take over the development), then there is nothing to worry about. Just keep mining, buying and using the coin and discussing it with people and it will never die. or am I missing something? Is there an obvious reason the coin is going down in price, or is it just competition? Smiley.
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
This is pretty ridiculous. There's a handful of coins out there that are straight up broken with no active dev, and it's going price is much higher than SMC. I don't believe for a second that the current price range is it's true value.

Come on guys, we need marketing ideas x.x

I'm drawing a blank right now....could probably start with a introduction video....relatively simple to do, and with the way SMC is marketed, a video campaign/slogan would be pretty easy.

hey, I am a seasoned musician and audio engineer, I will help you with that, but currently I am having trouble with life, need to sort some things out, also I am waiting for a huge chunk of money that is going to land on me for a big deal I made, can't tell you specifics about that though, but because of that I am really stressed - also because it involves a dick who wants to cut 25% of the pay to tax...what a dick. - and because I am broke and nobody knows Wink

anyways, I will help you with this, I have a neat idea on how to either make a viral video, or a rather sublime promotional music video that will be admired by all kinds of groups like girlies, techies, dubstep tweens, metalheadz, older folks, and even classically trained musicians i.e. the "elite" as we ironically Wink

I will get back at you, in the meantime, don't be stupid, hold your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please all smartter vote for SMC to add on Bter.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

Please all smartter vote for SMC to add on BTC38.COM - is about to launch English interface. /not only Chinese/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

Vote From...

You can vote from your computer
from the computer to your friend
from your phone
from phone to a friend

but...
with
different accounts
different IP
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Find me the post where I told everyone I sold.

Still here, you sold , what youre doing here, more then BS ? There is tons of new coins out there for you to BS at, whats you waiting for?? GO GO GO
before some other troll takes your place in the new ones, that wouldnt be funny for you to be runner up even in that?
No this was me in the beginning , complete delusional.
Nobody is buying. All buy orders got dumped.

And btw.. nobody is holding the price down... Everyone wants to sell. This price is even to low for me to sell , I pumped 10btc in it , now I have like 1. I rather die with them.

You still here? You sold weeks ago! so hush hush stop your BS in this thread,you go away now!

Find me the post where I told everyone I sold.
Activity: 374

And btw.. nobody is holding the price down... Everyone wants to sell. This price is even to low for me to sell , I pumped 10btc in it , now I have like 1. I rather die with them.

You still here? You sold weeks ago! so hush hush stop your BS in this thread,you go away now!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

THe truth hurts.. I know.
The altcoin market is to big to boom as a copy paste coin. Now you need something unique to get to 1m+ market cap.
Maybe darksend application can work. But the dev ignores all idea's or delete them. Pretty sad.

an old post of yours

Bought 70k smc at 0.00037 , I think this is the best investment I will make in my life.

Are you some whale
who talk shit to buy cheaper ....
lol bter will not add us. We are very lucky we got added by cryptsy. Still with no rusults.

THe truth hurts.. I know.
The altcoin market is to big to boom as a copy paste coin. Now you need something unique to get to 1m+ market cap.
Maybe darksend application can work. But the dev ignores all idea's or delete them. Pretty sad.
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: