Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 42. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Guys, unless anyone plans on seriously giving up on this coin, short term price fluctuations don't mean much.

If it doubles in price, are you going to sell? What if it triples?

I know I'm not selling this in either case because I know it can be worth much more with the right support and guidance.

Most people don't realize that the technical aspects of a coin really don't contribute that much to the price that people are willing to pay.

All we need to do is advertise SMC to the world and get media exposure to increase the popularity. This will naturally bring in more miners and more market activity, hence increasing the value.

Just based off name alone, this is worth much more than many of the new coins out there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Not just pump, we need to think of measures to develop the value of this coin in a sustainable way.
Have their been any recent developments in shops accepting SMC?
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Instead of paying a group of people to do the marketing... Why can't we do it as the first community based effort. then we can pay people based on what marketing they have done.

E.g.

If you write an artice then you get paid Xsmc
If you get smc retweeted 1000 times then you get Xsmc

Etc...

This way everyone will be involved and it will help spread the word much much further!

Good idea! I think I may start doing that.

diff increased all day. that has to be a good sign ? Smiley

1 day ago I shared some things about smart coin on some forums

and this may be ....

If everyone does a little bit of smart coin, it will have value in the eyes of the people

-----

When will it be ready ... SmartCoin API

If I don't hear back from some people I will be making my own coin payments service, and the rudimentary version would be out by next week.

When I originally suggested this idea I forgot to say that I'd be happy to help run it.

We could create a google docs form embedded on the website so that people could submit their articles and their help so that they could be paid.

Anyways would be glad to help with it dev.

Activity: 210

Maybe you can start to support the admins of the alt-languages SmartCoins threads with a small bounty Wink

And just to remember, you still have to add the turkish thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smc-smartcoin-daha-akll-bir-dunya-cin-477750) to your OP.

You could offer a bounty for more translations! Chinese would be great!

A PR text for CoinDesk would be great as well!!! But we need to have to tell something to the ppl. Wink

Edit: WOW! Last 24 hours 455(!!!) user at the faucet -> http://freesmc.tk/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Instead of paying a group of people to do the marketing... Why can't we do it as the first community based effort. then we can pay people based on what marketing they have done.

E.g.

Etc...

This way everyone will be involved and it will help spread the word much much further!

and this may be ....

If everyone does a little bit of smart coin, it will have value in the eyes of the people

-----

If I don't hear back from some people I will be making my own coin payments service, and the rudimentary version would be out by next week.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

E.g.

Etc...

+1

I agree
should be paid to the work done
Activity: 490

E.g.

Etc...

legendary

and this may be ....

-----

Activity: 374
legendary
We need a professional marketer. We need to HIRE him and pay him a bounty.

Think about it

Anyone who has a smart coins and believe in the idea of ​​paying anywhere with smart money .....
let it be a marketing director and disclosed for smart coin worldwide

we are gathered here from different countries, let everyone write some smart articles and publish them on the interenet space in their country in their own language .... show smart coin of the world

"That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."
Neil Armstrong
Activity: 374

lol, I need to use that line sometime.

Haha feel free to snag it whenever you need it Wink
Activity: 406
We need a professional marketer. We need to HIRE him and pay him a bounty.
would u believe admin of this coin still reads topic and deletes messages?

last tiem i posted SUN was better than SMC he deleted it. watch it - this one he will too.

SUN is off-topic. Post SUN in the SUN thread... and burn your hands with SUN. What a stupid name for a coin. Nobody wants to use a SunCoin. SmartPeople will use SmartCoin - the SmartCurrency for a SmartWorld.
any news ? (20th time I ask..)
Wondering the same thing.. I want to put more money into this coin but not if dev isn't supporting coin anymore..

Still here. Things have been slow, I'm still trying to find a marketer. If I have any pertinent news of course I'd post it here.

I offered my help more than once. Just ask me, if you need something. I´ll see, if I have time for it and if can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
would u believe admin of this coin still reads topic and deletes messages?

last tiem i posted SUN was better than SMC he deleted it. watch it - this one he will too.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
diff is rising, 2.8G now. can't understand.

wow, someone knows something, pump ahead?

I sure hope so. Hopefully we can get the pump without the dump Cheesy
Activity: 182
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: