Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 44. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
SUN is similar in code but cooler name and community

Ok, and your point?

Ya I'm going to go to a store and ask if they accept suncoin, how stupid would I sound  Cheesy

If it was cooler it would of been on coinmarketcap and cryptsy by now.

Ever think of that?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Im gonna help buy up orders. Others should help as well. Smiley Doesnt need much

Exactly, a combined group effort can easily move up the prices. It's not even 2btc worth to get to mid 5000's for another 70% increase.

Added another 10k SMC to my holdings for a total of ~50k. holding this til at least 7000's before I'll consider selling any off.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Im gonna help buy up orders. Others should help as well. Smiley Doesnt need much
yeh but look at the buy orders. no one is even caring lol

Someone's buying up the <3000sat orders, probably the same person that bought up the 1btc worth.

There doesn't have to be a wall as long as him and other keep this up. If people also helped buy up orders, the price floor will naturally rise. Right now its hovering around 3000, already +50% from earlier today.
yeh but look at the buy orders. no one is even caring lol
Activity: 28
smartcoin.io
someone is keeping the price low. look at the sell orders from .00003 down

I just noticed this. He's trying to buy in waves and panic others. Sell orders filled in fast.

Leaves little things to the imagination.
someone is keeping the price low. look at the sell orders from .00003 down
Someone just bought up 1btc worth taking the prices up to 3500....big spread now mainly due to low volume movement.
smartcoin.io
A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

@ dev:

1. Maybe you can reload the faucet with some SmartCoin: http://freesmc.tk/
2. Would be nice to have some more games. Could you offer some bounties for it?
3. Are there any news about the marketplace?
4. Any news from Coinpayments? https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins
5. Maybe we can start a Trivia Game about Cryptocurrencies with SmartCoin as a bounty for best players each day, week...?

1. Will do.
2. There have always been bounties for games.
3. Not yet.
4. Coinpayments' latest round of coin selection is over -- we're waiting on a new round.
5. Could you explain further?

Is there a time-scale as to when you hope to fill the position by?

The new marketing/pr dev really needs to have loads of experience to hit the ground running and push this coin to new levels.

We need interviews with national newspapers/tv and loads of hard pushing!

We have it out there. Right now, everything cryptocurrency is being overshadowed by one of the biggest artificial bubbles next to Bitcoin -- Auroracoin and also the news of Mt. Gox. Once things calm down we'll try to move in again.

I tried playing a bit with Auroracoin, and it seems like a death trap. There was already a mini crash a little bit earlier. Wolong is now involved and we know how that always ends up. Keep your money in Bitcoin, and errr... SmartCoin. Smiley
Activity: 104
Some sad news coming in today, in the midst of all the things happening in the cryptocurrency world.

ag_ has stepped down from his position.

Here is his message:

After much thought, I have decided to step down as Director of Marketing and PR for SmartCoin. I am very happy with the work I've done with SmartCoin to get added to almost every major exchange, and I still believe in SmartCoin's potential. However, I no longer have the time necessary to devote to developing SmartCoin's potential. I am still and will remain a SmartCoin advocate, but the time has come for me to step down in my current position.

So at this time, I'm actively looking for a replacement that can match and exceed ag_'s dedication. You will be appropriately compensated for your time.

Very sad. I can understand his decision. It´s a lot of work. And it isn´t an easy job, because a lot of ppl. expect a lot and a fast rising in value. But most of the ppl. don´t want a pre-mine, which can be used as a bounty to get professional help and they even don´t want to help for free at the same time. It´s so easy guys, if you don´t have time or the abilities to help SMC with coding, design, pr or marketing, just mine/buy and hold your coins. Just be patient and give it some time to grow. Don´t panic at every pike. That´s helps a lot.

I´m a professional marketing guy and designer for 20 years. My job is called Creative Director. I´ve a lot experience and I´ve offered my help several times. If my help is needed, I´ll be there. But I can´t do it in full-time. I´ve to earn my money with my daily business. There will be some days where I can help and there will be some days where I haven´t time for SMC. Even if I don´t have time to make a new design, I´ll have some time to give some advises.

I´m although mining from start with 6 MH/s and I bought a lot SMC at a very high price. SMC has a good and active dev and a growing community. I´m believing in the marketing potential. As an expert in this, I know the name is worth a lot.

I´ll keep on helping as good as I can. But I´m not a native speaker, I´m from Germany. I´ll support this community with design, advises, my marketing know-how and even with some headlines and slogans. But copys and PR should be done by a native speaker.

But don´t forget this can´t be done by 2, 3 or 5 ppl.! We need you all and we need you to tell the world about this smart currency. We need your trust. No one can guarantee you, if SMC will be successful and if you will be rich with it. I´m believing in the potential of SmartCoin and I hope you are believing as well.

Let´s do it together!!!

Be smart! Be patient! Support SmartCoin - the currency of a SmartWorld2

As soon as we have a marketplace or a payment system, I´ve a coffeeshop in Hamburg / Germany which will accept SmartCoins. And this is just the beginning.

If anybody is interested in a RL meeting in Hamburg - just PM/me. We can do it at the coffeeshop Wink

you have my vote! lol
Activity: 210
A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

@ dev:

1. Maybe you can reload the faucet with some SmartCoin: http://freesmc.tk/
2. Would be nice to have some more games. Could you offer some bounties for it?
3. Are there any news about the marketplace?
4. Any news from Coinpayments? https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins
5. Maybe we can start a Trivia Game about Cryptocurrencies with SmartCoin as a bounty for best players each day, week...?
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: