Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 43. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
any news ? (20th time I ask..)
Wondering the same thing.. I want to put more money into this coin but not if dev isn't supporting coin anymore..

Still here. Things have been slow, I'm still trying to find a marketer. If I have any pertinent news of course I'd post it here.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
any news ? (20th time I ask..)
Wondering the same thing.. I want to put more money into this coin but not if dev isn't supporting coin anymore..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Whats the point in keeping the price down?

To get more coins cheaper and cheaper, and when the time is there sell high cause i believe the person holding the value low at this moment also knows it can rise in value to make a nice profit.

^exactly this. The 1btc buy pretty much proves this. No reason for a single 1btc buy order that takes prices up 90% unless that person were adding more stock to their holdings.

Someone is definitely keeping prices down to tempt large sell orders so he can pick them up.

Then we need to buy buy buy!

Yeup, the sell side is actually quite thin, at least up to 9000's. With the amount of activity I see in this thread, we should be able to easily move the market if every supporter were bullish. The overall altcoin market is starting to pick up a bit, so SMC should soon follow suit.

Did it once but people dumped, got it all in SMC. Wish i could buy more but not enough funds  Embarrassed
Activity: 104
How are you friends
the last 10 days, an increased capacity and increase the difficulties of all coins .... what is the reason that you think

New investors in the sector

mining SMARTTSOIN while you can .... then time may be later

or buying smartcoin while you can afford to Grin
Activity: 84

Looks like shit imo , to cheap / amateur / wanna be high tech look.

Every forummember creates joy,some when theyre logged in, others when theyre logged out! *looking at metstijl*

lol, I need to use that line sometime.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

To get more coins cheaper and cheaper, and when the time is there sell high cause i believe the person holding the value low at this moment also knows it can rise in value to make a nice profit.

^exactly this. The 1btc buy pretty much proves this. No reason for a single 1btc buy order that takes prices up 90% unless that person were adding more stock to their holdings.

Someone is definitely keeping prices down to tempt large sell orders so he can pick them up.

Yeup, the sell side is actually quite thin, at least up to 9000's. With the amount of activity I see in this thread, we should be able to easily move the market if every supporter were bullish. The overall altcoin market is starting to pick up a bit, so SMC should soon follow suit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How are you friends
the last 10 days, an increased capacity and increase the difficulties of all coins .... what is the reason that you think

New investors in the sector

mining SMARTTSOIN while you can .... then time may be later
Activity: 374

Every forummember creates joy,some when theyre logged in, others when theyre logged out! *looking at metstijl*
Activity: 54

looks pretty nice! Still not sure if i like the S more rounded or square.. and maybe make one with less shine and more simplicity just for comparison.

But no one cares about your opinion. Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

How looks?

looks pretty nice! Still not sure if i like the S more rounded or square.. and maybe make one with less shine and more simplicity just for comparison.

Activity: 1
1 .DONT PANIC.......
2 .Keep Your Coins!!
3 .The 0.003 starting price WILL COME SOON.
4 .TRUST ME and Keep MINING.

With regards ..  (6  years experienced trader)
+++++++++++++++1111111 jevi sent it to the moon!!!!
Activity: 15

Activity: 25

Activity: 350

Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Here is another connected node on the P2Pool network, Slowly but surely becoming your one stop P2Pool destination.

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smc.e-pool.net:8960 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Feel free to use this mail [email protected] to send a message.

PS: we also have facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/epoolnet

Happy mining!
Activity: 25
Smartcoin my favorite coin Smiley  if crypto's will ever become mainstream this will be a very powerfull name. Twitter accounts are now worth thousands of dollars just because of their name. I expect the same to happen with this coin.. Let's just hope the Dev keeps on pushing this coin so it will actually be usefull as a currency too. Instead of making a quick buck out of it.
Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: