Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 76. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Its not dead...its been out less than a month (although that is a long time for the crypto world). Although it is sad looking at price...one is foolish to think any coin is dead with a community like this and the exchanges that are willing to list it..I am neutral on this coin. I only hold 2000 SMC for fun. But seriously..those thinking that a coin is dead just because of price drops like this should just quit the crypto world.

no its dead because the community is pretty stale except for the few who keeps saying its a 3 week old coin so it'll be great blah blah, the dev is really great (most coins community think their dev is satoshi reincarnated), it's fair and transparent (plenty of alt/crap/shit coins that are like that out there), it's got great potential (which alt doesn't think that?), and most of all it's name (really?)

you guys keep preaching it'll be back from the dead (Yes it's dead) yet the price keeps sinking. so either you know something that I don't in which this case I just think the devs + a few insiders are trying to slowly offload their holdings to bag holders (ie general public who buys into this crap they're feeding: see above)

anyway these are just my sentiments. I'd be happy to make a huge loss and sell off my 18200 smcs or so for 2-2.5 btc. Any takers?
I give you 1 defect club3d r9 290 , you can still game with it , it just crashes when you mine

mets you are orospu cocugu Smiley are u know Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its not dead...its been out less than a month (although that is a long time for the crypto world). Although it is sad looking at price...one is foolish to think any coin is dead with a community like this and the exchanges that are willing to list it..I am neutral on this coin. I only hold 2000 SMC for fun. But seriously..those thinking that a coin is dead just because of price drops like this should just quit the crypto world.

no its dead because the community is pretty stale except for the few who keeps saying its a 3 week old coin so it'll be great blah blah, the dev is really great (most coins community think their dev is satoshi reincarnated), it's fair and transparent (plenty of alt/crap/shit coins that are like that out there), it's got great potential (which alt doesn't think that?), and most of all it's name (really?)

you guys keep preaching it'll be back from the dead (Yes it's dead) yet the price keeps sinking. so either you know something that I don't in which this case I just think the devs + a few insiders are trying to slowly offload their holdings to bag holders (ie general public who buys into this crap they're feeding: see above)

anyway these are just my sentiments. I'd be happy to make a huge loss and sell off my 18200 smcs or so for 2-2.5 btc. Any takers?
I give you 1 defect club3d r9 290 , you can still game with it , it just crashes when you mine
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
No one cares about allcrypt bruh..
We want to get on cryptsy Wink

I'm happy it's on Poloniex as that the best exchange in my opinion. Looks good and easy to navigate.
Activity: 16

No one cares about allcrypt bruh..
We want to get on cryptsy Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What is this obsession with getting on Allcrypt exchange when SMC are on other exchanges? The more exchanges you have the more instability you get with prices and the more everyone spreads themselves around too many exchanges, thus the market price would be harder to establish. It's becoming a joke and affects the price.

Allcrypt has not been developed or opened yet. It is asking for 'bribes' in BTC. Please for god sakes, don't waste any BTC on it. Anyone can set up a page and pretend they are developing an exchange and come up with a voting system and bribes. When one see their coins lower down and not accepted, the temptation to bribe goes higher. Once they have enough BTC, say 50 BTC, they will run off with it. It is similar to an IPO scam.

The risk is too high.

Don't be a moron all your life.
Its that time again to listen to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ku1A5Ox8U

It was fun dreaming 3 weeks of a bmw m3
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
yes.. its a shame really. Coins like BATTLECOIN beats us.

dang.  I thought this one had potential
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

Cant expect every coin to be the next NXT, Mastercoin, Bitcoin, (insert very successful coin here).
100K 30 btc pm me if anyone is interested.

is that how much you paid for your smartcoins?
yes.. its a shame really. Coins like BATTLECOIN beats us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
arnie is right , we are dead.

So then sell your coins, I'll be glad to pick them up for you.

I've got a nice buy order waiting for you at CoinMarket.
Activity: 210
@ dev: Could you add the links to the other languages to the OP, please?

Bitcointalk Threads:

GERMAN | ENGLISH | POLISH | RUSSIAN | TURKISH
haha this coin is truly epic... sinking to depths I never knew existed.. sub 100k marketcap.. at this point I'm not trying to bash it anymore, as I don't know what to feel losing so much of my investment. I just think it's tragic all you guys are so delusional. I know you should get behind  the coin you invested in but at some point surely you'd have to step back and think maybe I've been wrong this entire time. I've included a graph here of the past 2 weeks of this 3 weeks old coin, since graph never lies and you guys can make your own decision.

https://i.imgur.com/gBnosEI.png
Pages:
Jump to: