Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 73. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
We should rise to page 1 of coinmarketcap asap.

Should as in, likely to happen or as in we must?

Gosh we are not in the top 100 anymore, kinda sad.

Do something pls the dev team
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We should rise to page 1 of coinmarketcap asap.

Should as in, likely to happen or as in we must?
Activity: 126
their are so many shitcoins around today.. like klondike coin , they got more votes then us. Craptsy only add pump/dump coins with 1m marketcap+ like maxcoin.
The short term pump failed.
Lets go to plan b : make this a real coin.
Cant wait for the online store.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Did Cryptsy respond with a timeframe to add more alt coins?
Our developer should ask about that and possibly try to get a straight answer.
Too many votes on Cryptsy, it is very weird that Smartcoin is not already added there.
Activity: 126
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May I ask what's happening with the cryptsy listing?

It would be necessary to bring this coin to the price it deserves. Do not be discouraged by the current prices, but instead think of ways to invigorate the coin and incorporate the coin into mainstream money-rich pathway that is beyond here on the sub-sub forum where SMC is currently buried.

Cryptsy listing, and publicity.

Smartcoin already has a good name. Don't let it go to waste and bring it to life.

Activity: 51
Damnit people, what's with the rising hashrate?! GTFO this coin, I want to mine it by myself, gets me more coins much more easily Cheesy

Mh and yeah, the site could use a few CSS tweaks... seems nice on first look otherwise but you gotta look really hard to see anything at all.

EDIT: That is on Firefox 27.0.1, it's almost unreadable because some of the fonts are rendered extremely thin. On Chrome 33.0.1750.117m it's a lot better but could still use improvement. IE 11 seems to render the fonts not quite as thin as Firefox but thinner than Chrome, just FYI.

On Chrome mobile the "portrait" orientation version needs tweaks in the start page banner area and navigation areas, the latter are unusuable without zooming. Same thing in the Android 4.42 (or is it CyanogenMod specific?) standard browser.

Not bashing here btw, quite the contrary, just trying to give some feedback in order to help improve the otherwise good looking and fast site.

Oh and are other language versions of the site planned? And just in case I get bored today, would you consider alternative colorations/CSS "fixes" by third parties or would I be wasting my time?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The new and improved SmartCoin site is now live! You can now find info on all things SmartCoin in one centralized place:

http://smartcoin.io

Good job! Next step marketing marketing?

I think marketing should target chinese people mostly, they are the majority of buyers of crypto. Anyone speak Chinese maybe make a Chinese version of the new smartcoin site.
Activity: 104
The new and improved SmartCoin site is now live! You can now find info on all things SmartCoin in one centralized place:

Good job! Next step marketing marketing?
Activity: 56
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

I like the layout very much, good job. However I do agree that some colour would be nice. It's too dark now and is not really inviting so to speak. I am using both Safari and Chrome and I get this experience on both browsers. On mobile (android browser and chrome android) it's even harder to read because of the lack of contrast.

Some changes and it'll be a great website to promote smartcoin. Great effort!

Working on the contrast issues right now. I failed to see some of those issues because I was using a really good monitor and OS X which has great font smoothing.

If you have any ideas for improvement, feel free to make a pull request on github and I'll take a look at the changes right away!

https://github.com/smartcoin-project/smartcoin.io
Activity: 34

I like the layout very much, good job. However I do agree that some colour would be nice. It's too dark now and is not really inviting so to speak. I am using both Safari and Chrome and I get this experience on both browsers. On mobile (android browser and chrome android) it's even harder to read because of the lack of contrast.

Some changes and it'll be a great website to promote smartcoin. Great effort!
Activity: 207
cool that page is. but it is awfully grim. Zero contrast.

it certainly did look like that? the dark gray background, almost black subtitles covered the gray layer?
(I check on Firefox and Chrome because I thought something bad displays Smiley

Menu is almost unreadable (ok I have bad eyesight)

well that under IE 8 looks much differently. at least there is the contrast Smiley
Even at IE page is to gray.

It's that not only criticize Smiley I see positive too .

EDIT: a little silly that one of positive is that it does not display "correctly" on all browsers (IE Cool.

Best Regards.

I felt the same. It looks good but a little dull and boring. We need more contrasts and colors.
Activity: 56
Very nice site on IE... but on Chrome looks not so good.

Activity: 238
cool that page is. but it is awfully grim. Zero contrast.

it certainly did look like that? the dark gray background, almost black subtitles covered the gray layer?
(I check on Firefox and Chrome because I thought something bad displays Smiley

Menu is almost unreadable (ok I have bad eyesight)

well that under IE 8 looks much differently. at least there is the contrast Smiley
Even at IE page is to gray.

It's that not only criticize Smiley I see positive too .

EDIT: a little silly that one of positive is that it does not display "correctly" on all browsers (IE Cool.

Best Regards.
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

Activity: 207
For some reason, my wallet sync's and stops at 11 blocks remaining. Any way to fix this?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I wanted Gox to crash and burn asap but then I bought some Goxcoins and now I kinda want them to pull through  Cheesy
Activity: 132
BitCoin
btc / mtgox up , interesting..
Hope smc will follow.
Mtgox is ruining the btc lift off. Already saw a huge spike / dump many times today and yesterday.
I hope they go out of business really fast.

u noob, say cheese
Activity: 140
So did you change your mind on SmartCoin again now?
Pages:
Jump to: