Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 71. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Only Mintcoin and iCoin have maintained prices on coinmarket.io, the rest have come down a lot.

So don't stress I am sure the prices will bounce back.

KlondikeCoin is very stable aswell on coinmarket. In fact, its looking bright for KDC with a new website and possible fork which make Klondike even more rare. Price has a slightly upwards trend.

But thats not why im here.. Ive seen smartcoin drop drop and drop. As an investor I'd like to invest in SMC.

How come price did drop so low? Is dev still active? Is there a roadmap? In other words: why should I invest in SMC ?? Convince me and ill put 5 btc into it.

Welcome to SmartCoin! The dev and the community both are very active.

TRANSPARENT DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP ---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsODQz9Zvx5dHU2UHFVTHRGV2NGUDA3Q2pLN2J5TkE#gid=0

In my opinion SMC has a great potential even because of the name and the marketing possibilities with it. Merchants and the people outside this geek community will love to have and use a smart coin. There are a lot of high quality posts here in the forum about the potential and actions. Just click some pages backwards.

I´m already holding a lot of SMC. I would buy some more, if I had some BTC left. It will be a great investment.

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Only Mintcoin and iCoin have maintained prices on coinmarket.io, the rest have come down a lot.

KlondikeCoin is very stable aswell on coinmarket. In fact, its looking bright for KDC with a new website and possible fork which make Klondike even more rare. Price has a slightly upwards trend.

But thats not why im here.. Ive seen smartcoin drop drop and drop. As an investor I'd like to invest in SMC.

How come price did drop so low? Is dev still active? Is there a roadmap? In other words: why should I invest in SMC ?? Convince me and ill put 5 btc into it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Official forum spammed to death.

Yes seriously this should be stopped: http://smartcoinforum.com/

I've deleted their accounts and their respective posts. It seems that they all register with a proxy, so it would be impossible to IP ban them. I'll make reCaptcha mandatory for registration soon.

theres better options that just a reCaptcha, reCaptcha is easily thwarted nowadays.
your best bet is to get a 3rd party addon and make some of the changes listed here https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1437125

on another note, i'd also like the 2nd half of my launch pool bounty when you get around to it.. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Official forum spammed to death.

I've deleted their accounts and their respective posts. It seems that they all register with a proxy, so it would be impossible to IP ban them. I'll make reCaptcha mandatory for registration soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120

It is normal for the forums .... overall it's a spam bot that places

Now everything is checked, corrected

Dev Thank you for the quick response !
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
seems like its only 2 users that spam it over and over,isnt there any mod that can bann em ?
Activity: 104
dont die smartcoin!

dont waste your name and what you have done so far
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 988

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
maybe its a tactic to get the difficulty low so he can mine allot.
Or we are delusional and losing all our money.

Probably smart coin haters. SMC will eventually go up, i wish I had some btc to buy more. Got 10k but bought at a high price, I know I'm going to regret not buying at this low level.

You might think I'm crazy but this happened more than once. With BBQ coin I could of bought 10k worth 30$ and didn't. 2 days later that 10k coins were worth 1500$  Angry

I then noticed fedora TIPs it was at 1 satoshi!!! it took me a day to cashout of craptsy and deposit into coined up by the time I bough it, it was at 16 satoshis. 2 days later it was at a 150.

I noticed smartcoin and invested into it too with 1.5 BTC, i could of sold and left with 4.5 BTC but I'm greedy. YES! greedy!!!

Not leaving without 10-20x my investment, either do or die.

Experiment, pump SMC just so it doubles in value so it pops up on coinmarketcap as 100-200% gain and watch the magic happen.

Look at mint coin, another billion crap coin and look at its market cap.

As long as the dev is active we are ok.

About the premine, the dev hasn't sold it. Its not her's to begin with as she also stated that, its for bounties and giveways which I think a small giveway should happen to compensate abit for people that  had problems with the online wallet.

right, as long as the dev is active we are ok.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Probably smart coin haters. SMC will eventually go up, i wish I had some btc to buy more. Got 10k but bought at a high price, I know I'm going to regret not buying at this low level.

You might think I'm crazy but this happened more than once. With BBQ coin I could of bought 10k worth 30$ and didn't. 2 days later that 10k coins were worth 1500$  Angry

I then noticed fedora TIPs it was at 1 satoshi!!! it took me a day to cashout of craptsy and deposit into coined up by the time I bough it, it was at 16 satoshis. 2 days later it was at a 150.

I noticed smartcoin and invested into it too with 1.5 BTC, i could of sold and left with 4.5 BTC but I'm greedy. YES! greedy!!!

Not leaving without 10-20x my investment, either do or die.

Experiment, pump SMC just so it doubles in value so it pops up on coinmarketcap as 100-200% gain and watch the magic happen.

Look at mint coin, another billion crap coin and look at its market cap.

As long as the dev is active we are ok.

About the premine, the dev hasn't sold it. Its not her's to begin with as she also stated that, its for bounties and giveways which I think a small giveway should happen to compensate abit for people that  had problems with the online wallet.
Activity: 81

must be patitent !
don't play with market price Wink only wait
Activity: 81
Someone is trying to crash te market.
I bought from 2500 to 3600.
After that a fucking faggot brought the market back down with SMALL sell orders.
Whats the point? He was selling 300 coins total.
Shit market.

first time agree u Smiley
Someone is trying to crash te market.
I bought from 2500 to 3600.
After that a fucking faggot brought the market back down with SMALL sell orders.
Whats the point? He was selling 300 coins total.
Shit market.
dev and friends sold everything kinda sad indeed..
Hope one whale gonna pump this and rule this coin in the future bitcoin rally. Lots of money can be maid. x100

Uh, no. That's not true.

lol
Pages:
Jump to: