Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 72. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
dev, please remove cryptx.io . We're not listet any more...

It was not useful anyway even though the owner is very kind and very reliable.. I think we should not look into cryptx.io

katiliyorum kardesim

In English kardesim Smiley Selamlar.

I agree Smiley
when I see our lang, auto change sorry Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
dev and friends sold everything kinda sad indeed..
Hope one whale gonna pump this and rule this coin in the future bitcoin rally. Lots of money can be maid. x100

Uh, no. That's not true.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I was buying 3000 smc to drive the price up and now coinmarket is down AGAIN. We need cryptsy god.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

It was not useful anyway even though the owner is very kind and very reliable.. I think we should not look into cryptx.io

katiliyorum kardesim

In English kardesim Smiley Selamlar.

katiliyorum kardesim
Activity: 24

It was shitty anyways.. I think we should not look into cryptx.io

You're right... No movment at all. 5 trades in total, from getting listet till it was removed.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

sell volume at coinedup is rising. Thats a good thing imo. A whale never can/will invest in a coin with no selling volume. Everyone is hoarding like a boss.
Activity: 186
y u drop so much in price smartcoin!? T_T Lets dump at high prices to get it back up =P
Activity: 56
I will open a SHOP about mining tools
and accept only smc + usd

what do u think about this ?

say me your opinions

Very good!
I will sell in the future smc shop imported shizzle.
When is your shop ready?
I will open a SHOP about mining tools
and accept only smc + usd

what do u think about this ?

say me your opinions
Hope one whale gonna pump this and rule this coin in the future bitcoin rally. Lots of money can be maid. x100

Metstijl,
Thought you'd have Sent me all your (10pcs) smartwatercoins?! So why are you still complaining about the dev? Wink
Nobody knows who sold and who didn't. Lets hope for a brighter Future!
Activity: 210
Activity: 210

AND AGAIN!!! Maybe you should read some posts, instead of just trolling.

I think dev and insiders are dumping slowly. Kinda sad.

I don´t think so. The dev has +/- 300k coins left. This is < 10 BTC - this is nothing. They are working on some improvements right now. They wouldn´t do it, if they are planing to sell. The hole alt-coin market is falling. Some of us told you why. This isn´t a SmartCoin thing! Please, let it be - you make yourself ridiculous. Calm down, leave the bitcoin forum for some days, enjoy your real life and come back, if you feel better.

---> metstijl
---> Newbie or even better Wannabe / Noob / Troll / Pain in the Ass
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I don't think so. You are not helping but bringing nonsense to the community. Would you act like an adult and stop telling rumors?
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

just shush, shush! if you dont have anything better to say then keep bashing all the time. . . .
Activity: 140
It's funny how the emotionally immature get upset. I sold 2500 SMC at 0.00031, bought back 950 at 0.00020 (almost 0.2 BTC)... and now it's worth almost 10x less lol. It's my mistake and not the fault of the dev/marketing team. They ARE trying... that is easy to see. Fingers crossed this coin can rise again! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: