Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 8. (Read 298754 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good news friends  Smiley

I was in negotiations with a new developer
I currently installing new wallet - I'll see if all is well

now chat with him and after a moment will give you more news

the wallet for windows is ready  Grin
I installed it and it works beautifully

new developer wants 100,000 smart coins to publish a new wallet I understand it wants to insure himself
this is his address ....
SfXprvGocT2Pxv4UAunkJmr1ggQHiTy5oP

I have already sent some, I'll send out more about 12000 from me  Grin

With him we agreed to make the wallets and for Linux and MAC

He has the knowledge and Android ... but to work on it wants another 50,000 smart coins

has an old wallet ..... do any transactions from the old wallets .... everything works perfectly

wtf are you talking about?

that things will get better, I found a new developer ... but you need to collect 100,000 coins smart

Seems legit, not.  All your coins are belong to us, send them here:
Se57VTD65nBc5niRcnjjLU1gveoyYXvxvJ

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

new developer wants 100,000 smart coins to publish a new wallet I understand it wants to insure himself
this is his address ....

He has the knowledge and Android ... but to work on it wants another 50,000 smart coins

has an old wallet ..... do any transactions from the old wallets .... everything works perfectly

that things will get better, I found a new developer ... but you need to collect 100,000 coins smart
legendary
It seems you have to do many works to make the coin better,good luck to you.
all these things can become for 1 day  Grin
new developer clearly understand things very well, because it works very quickly
exactly sure you're the one who has put large orders for purchase now at low price ... do not talk nonsense I see and know a lot more than you right now what is this coin

this is his address ....

Either this thread is full of trolls or no one here speaks English as their native language.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It seems you have to do many works to make the coin better,good luck to you.
legendary

this is his address ....

people wake up everything is going to be fine should collect the money .... I can not stop to post happiness  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

buy buy if you're smart ... smart coin will outwit all .... I'm very happy friends have found the right person who can help ....

At the moment I will write and  cryptsy and all poolls  Grin
legendary
Did we lose all of our coins on cryptsy???

no

I'm very happy if we have a wallet Android ... the price will jump a lot

Activity: 31
legendary

this is his address ....

legendary
the wallet for windows is ready  Grin

this is his address ....

I have already sent some, I'll send out more about 12000 from me  Grin
legendary
Good news friends  Smiley

Maybe we can have a small summary on the first page which shows if exchanges/pools are on the right fork until everyone is updated....this is getting a bit messy, could mess up the coin.

Dev is so reckless, who is gonna do that?
I thought he is going to be more interested in the coin.
But things are not going that way, also the price...

I am pretty sure, if it comes to a good price he will dump everything and leave the coin die as everybody else.
I am so sorry to say these but things are heading that way despite the fact that I love this coin and holding some good amount of it.

It's a bit over-simplified to say the dev is reckless. There's loads of work to be done for this coin, it's understandable he can't do that on his own. As far as I know he is also the only official dev for this coin?

We can't blame it all on the dev, although I have to admit, communication could be better.

I also hold some coins which I mined, bought at "high" price and some bought at the cheap todays.

Will try to start a new unofficial Smartcoin support thread if that's allowed here.

You bought some SMC today?  At Cryptsy?

edit:  Is there anyone here who is mining this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Maybe we can have a small summary on the first page which shows if exchanges/pools are on the right fork until everyone is updated....this is getting a bit messy, could mess up the coin.

I am pretty sure, if it comes to a good price he will dump everything and leave the coin die as everybody else.
I am so sorry to say these but things are heading that way despite the fact that I love this coin and holding some good amount of it.

It's a bit over-simplified to say the dev is reckless. There's loads of work to be done for this coin, it's understandable he can't do that on his own. As far as I know he is also the only official dev for this coin?

We can't blame it all on the dev, although I have to admit, communication could be better.

I also hold some coins which I mined, bought at "high" price and some bought at the cheap todays.

Will try to start a new unofficial Smartcoin support thread if that's allowed here.

Maybe a bit, but it does not change what is happening. Also I dont think there will be anyone to complain on a new thread since it is already not cared much here.
legendary
Yeah I dumped half of my coins and didn't take to much of a loss as I bought around 550-500 ish ...dev is wack Imo I think community should take over this coin.. its obv dev isn't interested and competent enough to take care of a virtual currency.. Ill hold on to the other half of my coins till it hits 0 or rises as I bought in on them around 750-800 sats.

++++111

I also dumped half of my coins through 300 satoshis this morning.
Activity: 19

Activity: 210

Holding the play attitude will let us do anything relaxed a lot
Activity: 42
Yeah I dumped half of my coins and didn't take to much of a loss as I bought around 550-500 ish ...dev is wack Imo I think community should take over this coin.. its obv dev isn't interested and competent enough to take care of a virtual currency.. Ill hold on to the other half of my coins till it hits 0 or rises as I bought in on them around 750-800 sats.
legendary

Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: