Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 5. (Read 298754 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Guys, look. Dev is dumping his coins. What a scumbag, I told you last week but you didn't believe me. It's better if we do this by ourselves anyway.

I'm not mad at him because he lost faith or is dumping his coins, I'm mad about him quitting without saying a word leaving a mess behind instead of being a man and tell us that he quit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Stop whining and just take over the coin if you know how.
And if not, then move on to other coin.
I understand that some people paid over 1000 for this coin but writing things like that won't change the situation.
Either take over or move on. Empty threats won't do anything.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry for lack of updates from hash.so. We are on the "correct" fork, and everything is going smootly. I disabled payouts when the fork was going to happen so that it would be easier for miners. My intention was to release the coins when exchanges have updated, but now it seems like it has already been too long so I'm issuing payments momentarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 70
see this
https://smc.hash.so - work  Grin

PPLNS Target    1427

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Est. Shares    1,317 (done: 36.14%)
Pool Valid    476
Your Valid    0
Pool Invalid    1 (0.21%)
Your Invalid    0 (0.00%)

SMC Estimates
Block    0.00000000
Fees    0.00000000
Donation    0.00000000
Payout    0.00000000

Network Info
Difficulty    0.32141859
Est Next Difficulty    0.33918371 (Change in 21 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    0 minutes 37 seconds
Current Block    133000

I mined a few earlier here today before I realized there must be a fork.  They turned off manual payments.  They, or someone, should warn miners there.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
see this
https://smc.hash.so - work  Grin

PPLNS Target    1427

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Est. Shares    1,317 (done: 36.14%)
Pool Valid    476
Your Valid    0
Pool Invalid    1 (0.21%)
Your Invalid    0 (0.00%)

SMC Estimates
Block    0.00000000
Fees    0.00000000
Donation    0.00000000
Payout    0.00000000

Network Info
Difficulty    0.32141859
Est Next Difficulty    0.33918371 (Change in 21 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    0 minutes 37 seconds
Current Block    133000
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
smc.Hash.so is showing blocks and PPLNS but so far not been able to get coins I have on there. Set a manual payout and auto .. and now even the manual is gone last few days.

50Mhs and Net Hash is 50Mhs ... either Hash.so are the only ones who got the thing working or just wasting time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I doubt Mr.Dev Scumbag will show up, does everyone agree if we take over this stuff as a community, make a new website, new irc channel etc.? I'm too butthurt to waste this coins potential

1+
Better than selling my coins at these prices.. But we will still need a new dev of some sort. At least someone with programming experience.

Believe me it is nothing about knowing programming Smiley It is just changing a few parameters and re-compiling it, only thing the tool and knowing what to change.
Anyone can create a new coin by only changing parameters, icon, wallet style and the aim of the coin (ads).

I will look into it when I have time and I hope I can help to this community.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I doubt Mr.Dev Scumbag will show up, does everyone agree if we take over this stuff as a community, make a new website, new irc channel etc.? I'm too butthurt to waste this coins potential

1+
Better than selling my coins at these prices.. But we will still need a new dev of some sort. At least someone with programming experience.
legendary
see this
https://smc.hash.so
1       inspiron    17,754 kh/s    23,686.295 SMC/day
2       coolb2    7,102 kh/s     9,475.444    SMC/day
3       tmack2    5,757 kh/s     7,680.148    SMC/day

Pool Hash Rate    44.279 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    96.41%
Current Active Workers    78
Current Difficulty    0.27709656

If done all properly, they come ASIC the price will be very high
Activity: 19
- NO pools working
I will setup a pool when I have some time on my hands (next few days).

I think it's good to have a dedicated SMC pool at this point, which we can control by ourselves.

Other pools don't care much about SMC (which is a bit self-explanatory for now).

We don't need many pools, just need a few good ones. Rest will follow if we survive this.
All devs coins are gone too. Which is very strange to me...
Did he really sell all the premined coins?
I don't know and I don't care. I only want to know if he's still around because if not we will take care of this.
All devs coins are gone too. Which is very strange to me...
Did he really sell all the premined coins?
legendary
So dev, if you lost interest, hell even if you dumped your coins, just be a man and tell us so we can take care of this coin by ourselves.

+1
developer , just be a man and tell us if abandoning the coin , we can raise money and find another developer .

As you know already Monday cryptsy will make its exchange and messed up there, then we need a stable pools with new wallets
If these two things happen next week , then we can begin marketing and increase confidence in people. As you can see there are still orders to buy in cryptsy which is a good sign of the coin.

something I have in mind these days that some continue to buy and I think will get better once people invest in smart coin  Wink
I've been very positive and protective about Dev. But enough is enough. Get some fucking control over your coin. I'll dumb all my 200.000 Smc if he doesn't answer all these questions we have within tomorrow. Either stick with your invention or leave it! This is anoying as fuck! Im investing my hard earned money into this because i believe in your project. You could at least pretend to be a little interrested!
Hard earned, lol. Aren't you the guy that bought SMC with Kitteh Coins? Well that's the risk about cryptocurrencies and it was your move to take it, so live with it. I' wouldnt be mad about this coin possibly failing or the dev having lost faith, I would mad about the dev running away like a little sissy without announcement because we could just take care about this coin ourselves. I won't say anything until Monday/Tuesday because you never know, maybe he's busy in real life, in the hospital or whatever else. But if he really ran away he would be a runaway and for me, this is the worst kind of people.

So dev, if you lost interest, hell even if you dumped your coins, just be a man and tell us so we can take care of this coin by ourselves.

Nope im not that guy.. Kitteh Coins..? Wtf are you kidding me?
Maybe this is the risk with cryptos, price goes up and down. Im fine with that. But dev abandoning his own shit is anoying. I dont even care is he comes back, he is incompetent! How can you not announce changes like that?

I don't think you get the gravity of the situation here

THIS IS SMARTCOIN
- Exhanges on the wrong fork
- NO promotion what so ever!
- NO announcements about changes
- NO pools working
- Maybe even NO developer

Everything is broken. And dev is answering once every 2-3 days..
Activity: 84
You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, [email protected], if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to trade SMC/BTC, learn more about the 1% promo, and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I've been very positive and protective about Dev. But enough is enough. Get some fucking control over your coin. I'll dumb all my 200.000 Smc if he doesn't answer all these questions we have within tomorrow. Either stick with your invention or leave it! This is anoying as fuck! Im investing my hard earned money into this because i believe in your project. You could at least pretend to be a little interrested!
Hard earned, lol. Aren't you the guy that bought SMC with Kitteh Coins? Well that's the risk about cryptocurrencies and it was your move to take it, so live with it. I' wouldnt be mad about this coin possibly failing or the dev having lost faith, I would mad about the dev running away like a little sissy without announcement because we could just take care about this coin ourselves. I won't say anything until Monday/Tuesday because you never know, maybe he's busy in real life, in the hospital or whatever else. But if he really ran away he would be a runaway and for me, this is the worst kind of people.

Activity: 95
I have an idea.

Why don't we all just go back to the old wallet and the old fork and keep at where we were before we attempted to create a new one?

Anyone with me?

That's a good idea do you think so? Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 95
Maybe we can have a small summary on the first page which shows if exchanges/pools are on the right fork until everyone is updated....this is getting a bit messy, could mess up the coin.

Dev is so reckless, who is gonna do that?
I thought he is going to be more interested in the coin.
But things are not going that way, also the price...

I am pretty sure, if it comes to a good price he will dump everything and leave the coin die as everybody else.
I am so sorry to say these but things are heading that way despite the fact that I love this coin and holding some good amount of it.

Your mind is really good
Do you really feel this way?
Good luck to you
Pages:
Jump to: