Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 6. (Read 298754 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I call shenanigans

who is putting that kinda hashrate at a supposedly incorrect fork?  Huh

edit:  Hashcows is still mining on this fork...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have no idea what fork this pool is on but they are still getting 64 coins per block, lol.  It says the network hashrate is about 250MH/s and sometimes it goes up over 850MH/s!

Network Info
Difficulty   2.45007291
Est Next Difficulty   7.59222076 (Change in 421 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   12.91 seconds
Current Block   129059

edit: pool link

http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/

Pm dev
Activity: 126
Bitcoin will be taxed .... soon all other digital coins will rise .... Bitcoin expect price to fall, but to raise the price of other coins

including the cost of the smart coin will rise

Info: http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/03/25/irs-issues-bitcoin-guidance-its-property-not-currency-and-1099s-are-required/

Bullshit
If bitcoin falls every other coin will fall to.
Even very unique coins like darkcoin..
Meanwhile at hash.so:

Network Info
Difficulty   0.23336182
Est Next Difficulty   0.16623744 (Change in 60 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   0 minutes 46 seconds
Current Block   131523
I have no idea what fork this pool is on but they are still getting 64 coins per block, lol.  It says the network hashrate is about 250MH/s and sometimes it goes up over 850MH/s!

Network Info
Difficulty   2.45007291
Est Next Difficulty   7.59222076 (Change in 421 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   12.91 seconds
Current Block   129059

edit: pool link

http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've been very positive and protective about Dev. But enough is enough. Get some fucking control over your coin. I'll dumb all my 200.000 Smc if he doesn't answer all these questions we have within tomorrow. Either stick with your invention or leave it! This is anoying as fuck! Im investing my hard earned money into this because i believe in your project. You could at least pretend to be a little interrested!
Dev is prob busy helping this coin!! Give him time and hope he has a decent explanation!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have an idea.

Why don't we all just go back to the old wallet and the old fork and keep at where we were before we attempted to create a new one?

Anyone with me?
No. Just wait till Monday if Dev shows up.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have an idea.

Why don't we all just go back to the old wallet and the old fork and keep at where we were before we attempted to create a new one?

Anyone with me?
what is going on here? none of the past 2 pages make ANY sense...

Is there a new dev? Is the old dev (smartcoin) out?
Is there a new marketing person?
Are we bribing someone smart to do some work for us now with 100,000, 90,000 , 1,000,000 SMC?
I mean seriously what is going on here?

And is Cryptsy still on the wrong fork? If so, has anyone on here sent a support ticket to them and asked them to check it out?

Please someone clarify what is going on in non-fragmented English so we can all understand.
This, I don't get anything. And who is this clown that claims to be the new dev? And the new thing you call "new website" looks more horrible that my first HTML project ever. What is going on here? Where is the real dev?
dumped coins and left sadly..
so stop posting your crap here
Why is the site down?
Where is the dev?
What happened with he's coins ?
explain me Wink

-> he dumped left.
proof me wrong if you can.

Are we bribing someone smart to do some work for us now with 100,000, 90,000 , 1,000,000 SMC?

And is Cryptsy still on the wrong fork? If so, has anyone on here sent a support ticket to them and asked them to check it out?

Please someone clarify what is going on in non-fragmented English so we can all understand.
This, I don't get anything. And who is this clown that claims to be the new dev? And the new thing you call "new website" looks more horrible that my first HTML project ever. What is going on here? Where is the real dev?
so stop posting your crap here

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

smartcoin is still the developer, this guy is trying to get you to send smartcoins to him, it is a scam.  I think he is also trying to bury the bad news i posted by spamming the board with garbage.  Cryptsy has been on the wrong fork for 5 days.  I chatted with them and they said no one is there because it is the weekend and that it will be deal with on monday.  also i opened a support ticket to be sure someone gets the info.
I'm glad I sold this shitcoin Cheesy
This coin is going true the plummet.
Coingen shitcoin with fancy name and real realy bad amateur dev ^^
The dev left and baghorders are now trying to scam everyone.
Pretty sad..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

yes!!! We need answers now!! Please can we have some clarification from Smartcoin

The last 2 pages gave me a clue of a taking over, but why on earth someone will do this while smartcoin has not given any details.
This is really weird. Please someone can talk in English! Thanks.

yes!!! We need answers now!! Please can we have some clarification from Smartcoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Anybody with one million coins, let us be generous do this great coin, let's donate to a foundation some money and give them to people who know what they are doing   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: