Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 4. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@Invisible Hands - any news from Cryptsy

Of course not, Cryptsy's support is notoriously slow.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The good news is that it appears someone is working on the issue.  The bad news is that coins mined at hash.so after block 120,000 may disappear.
Hi

Anyone knows something about this github repo https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin

Hello Swisscex, supposedly we forked at block 120,000.  We went from 64 coins/block to 16 coins/block.  HOWEVER, the only place that is on the new fork is hash.so.  EVERYONE else is on the old fork including cryptsy.  My guess is that the dev will declare the old fork the "official" fork recanting his earlier statement.  Then it seems the change/fork will occur at block 150,000 instead.
Hi

Anyone knows something about this github repo https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin

someone has got busy and fix something in the code, but why did not share with us ....

Maybe soon we will have new great news?

see this
https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin/commits/master

It would appear that we are going back to the old wallet fork and then forking to 16 coins/block at block 150,000.  Am I reading this correctly?  Or are these just suggested changes?
legendary
Hi

someone has got busy and fix something in the code, but why did not share with us ....

Maybe soon we will have new great news?

see this
https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin/commits/master
legendary
even if kids
they may be smarter than all of us  Grin

Network Info
Difficulty    0.50216852
Current Block    134077
legendary
Activity: 896
Why don't we go back to the chain with the old block reward, make a new wallet that updates the block reward to 16 at 10,000,000 SMC or so, promote the hell out of the coin and let everyone know that they must update to the new wallet?

This seems like the only solution to save the coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
displayed transactions may not be correct you may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to upgrade....
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
where is windows wallet?

Check 5-6 previous pages. It was compiled and posted by a guy named Josh.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
bon les ga on va arreter d'attendre que le dev se remotive et on va reprendre les choses en mains

il nous faut un wallet windows donc on cherche un dev et on le paye
un nouveau site web ou récupere l'ancien site
contabiliser nos smartcoin et prendre conscience de notre force d'investissement avec une liste de gros wallet a notre disposition

TRADUCTION: (dsl for my english im french)

good ga we will stop to wait for the dev to re-motivated and we will take things in hand

we need a wallet windows therefore sought a dev and we pay
a new website or retrieves the old site
contabiliser smartcoin and our awareness of our strength of investment with a list of big wallet at our disposal
we already have a windows wallet quebec..
Activity: 12
bon les ga on va arreter d'attendre que le dev se remotive et on va reprendre les choses en mains

il nous faut un wallet windows donc on cherche un dev et on le paye
un nouveau site web ou récupere l'ancien site
contabiliser nos smartcoin et prendre conscience de notre force d'investissement avec une liste de gros wallet a notre disposition

TRADUCTION: (dsl for my english im french)

good ga we will stop to wait for the dev to re-motivated and we will take things in hand

we need a wallet windows therefore sought a dev and we pay
a new website or retrieves the old site
contabiliser smartcoin and our awareness of our strength of investment with a list of big wallet at our disposal
Sorry for lack of updates from hash.so. We are on the "correct" fork, and everything is going smootly. I disabled payouts when the fork was going to happen so that it would be easier for miners. My intention was to release the coins when exchanges have updated, but now it seems like it has already been too long so I'm issuing payments momentarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, my coins have posted.
No transaction received  Sad ??

SMKA5GzKPsWv7uUHhGpyA8SfCNAMgum3a1

http://altexplorer.net/address/SMKA5GzKPsWv7uUHhGpyA8SfCNAMgum3a1
I've withdrawn from my cryptsy account. I have no idea what fork they're on. It shows as failed on their website. Please do not trade on cryptsy until I resolve this.

This was the last post from the dev.  It was posted just 3 days ago.
Activity: 28
Guys, look. Dev is dumping his coins. What a scumbag, I told you last week but you didn't believe me. It's better if we do this by ourselves anyway.

I'm not mad at him because he lost faith or is dumping his coins, I'm mad about him quitting without saying a word leaving a mess behind instead of being a man and tell us that he quit.
do you have proof for this? Or is this just a crazy accusation?

Dev have been afk for days now. His coins are gone. And even if he is not gone,  he is still not doing anything good for this coin atm.

We have to take control, because he is not going to. And he never had any control, which is why this is all going to shit right now
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys, look. Dev is dumping his coins. What a scumbag, I told you last week but you didn't believe me. It's better if we do this by ourselves anyway.

I'm not mad at him because he lost faith or is dumping his coins, I'm mad about him quitting without saying a word leaving a mess behind instead of being a man and tell us that he quit.
do you have proof for this? Or is this just a crazy accusation?
Activity: 28
Well lets take over control then. We should make a new official thread
Pages:
Jump to: