Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 99. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As you can see, the new Kimoto Gravity Well algorythm works nicely on SMC

Great! Where did you get this from?

from here: http://altexplorer.net/chain/SmartCoin

Wouldn't trust that too much, altexplorer was still on the old wallet yesterday, don't know if they updated already.

They are to the right fork:
37429   2014-02-14T04:56:27-08:00   1   64.00000000   2,732,518   11.698
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
          ^
           I
           I
           I
           I
THERE  I     ......is a button for adding an images to the post (when you are in POST window ofcourse) , just click on reply and after that click on the button to add images...

how can i add some pics to this site? got two scetches of a new coin logo...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Very nice. Now we should start some more marketing actions, giveaways... to get more attention. Would be nice if we could come back to the logo discussion.

I would recommend to look after more SMART2 features. Or SMART2 related things where smartcoins2 can be used, like shops with geek things to buy, bookstores, education, trivia games...

+1

New realy need new logo. This logo is hard to find between all new coins.

how can i add some pics to this site? got two scetches of a new coin logo...
Activity: 130

from here: http://altexplorer.net/chain/SmartCoin

Wouldn't trust that too much, altexplorer was still on the old wallet yesterday, don't know if they updated already.
Activity: 56

Very nice. Now we should start some more marketing actions, giveaways... to get more attention. Would be nice if we could come back to the logo discussion.

I would recommend to look after more SMART2 features. Or SMART2 related things where smartcoins2 can be used, like shops with geek things to buy, bookstores, education, trivia games...

+1

New realy need new logo. This logo is hard to find between all new coins.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
North American Pool
0% Fees
Come join now!!!

CryptoTycoons has been up and running problem free since launch! Come show some support at a trusted, long term pool!

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________
I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my otherpools for $1
ALso Selling mining Gear.
Community has many items for sale as well!

I'd also accept the equivalent in the pools coin equivelent=)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com
Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
Activity: 140

Activity: 98

Activity: 238
no one has received 15 SMC yet. A little patience.

Best Regards
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
SMARTCOIN - who stole my wallet?

It was there, then it had gone.

It was hosted on your domain, which is also gone.

The Smartcoin domain is still there for me. It never had the online wallet on. There has been a ton of posts in this thread confirming it was a scam and the OP said not to use it for quite some time now. Sad that you lost your coins but you're directing your anger at the wrong place.

WTF? I got an email from smartcoin, setting me up with a wallet after the giveaway which I signed up for. I didn't buy any, then it all disappears.

The domain used for the wallet isn't the domain being used as the info page.

So, someone set up an elaborate scam or smartcoin scammed people with a pretend giveaway.

Ockham's razor indicates to me the real culprit.

We didn't set you up with any wallet. We never told you where to place your coins. You gave your wallet address when you redeemed your coins. If you decided that an online wallet was the best place to put them then that is your decision. Stop calling our giveaway a scam. It was far from it - everyone received their coins, including you. Where you decide to put it is not our problem.

Everyone else who lost coins in the online wallet have come to the realization that their >1000 SMC is gone forever and here you are making a huge fuss over $3. Grow up.

Ive had your promotion in my signature for ages now. Well before launch too. Where are my 15 SMC?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Anyone notice better rates at coinedup then at coinmarket. Looking at coinedup's graphs for SMC looks like its going to shoot up.
domain was t-hash

Yup, that was the scam wallet. Dirty bast@rds made off with lots of smartcoin. Sorry about that.

Would you give you money to a guy you never saw and you know nothing about? Don´t hope so. Why did you send your coins to an unknown and unproofed online wallet. Why didn´t you just install the wallet on your computer??? I´ll never understand this.

I´m sorry for your lost. But your parents should have told you: "Never trust a stranger!"
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Everybody is too busy worrying about BTC right now. Be glad the exchange rate isn't tanking completely. When BTC becomes stable again you will see movement in alts.
Activity: 24
Just thought I'd mention that we've been in the top 5 at coinwarz every time I checked today - and since the implementation of the Gravity Well, that's a good thing Smiley   With their current minor pull back, we're even rated as a better value than Doge which has the 3rd or 4th highest market cap of any coin.  Amazing. 

Steady as she goes, lads and lasses! 

Kudos to you, Dev!

Oh, and p.s.

MINE!  MINE!  MINE!

all that sounds quite good, but i'm still not sure, if its worth investing more money in this coin...
excange rate hasn't mooved really much for the last few days exept for some short term lifts to 0,00013.

I really don't want to panic, but could someone explain in detail, why this coin should go up? (i know about the KGW, but we're not the only coin having it...  Wink  )
Activity: 84
Just thought I'd mention that we've been in the top 5 at coinwarz every time I checked today - and since the implementation of the Gravity Well, that's a good thing Smiley   With their current minor pull back, we're even rated as a better value than Doge which has the 3rd or 4th highest market cap of any coin.  Amazing. 

Steady as she goes, lads and lasses! 

Kudos to you, Dev!

Oh, and p.s.

MINE!  MINE!  MINE!
Pages:
Jump to: