Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 97. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
What i'm curious is where is the volume residing at, coinmarket.io which appears to have the most according to coinmarketcap, is only showing around 2-3000 or so, I personally own 7,000+ SMC. Is everyone hanging onto them?

Sadly, I only own ~350... but I will keep hashing away. I like this coin.

Donations always appreciated.  Grin

Shoqjr36D6CGHhap5YebhaMXZVrezkr5Xy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
What i'm curious is where is the volume residing at, coinmarket.io which appears to have the most according to coinmarketcap, is only showing around 2-3000 or so, I personally own 7,000+ SMC. Is everyone hanging onto them?

Seems so. Anyway from now on I think the price should slowly start to go up. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
you can stop mining from now)
coin2x.com will double your coins after 48 hours. try it)

gtfo, noob scammer.
Activity: 140
you can stop mining from now)
coin2x.com will double your coins after 48 hours. try it)
Someone delete this scam quickly please.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I'm unable to sync with the smartcoin wallet. Any idea?  Wink

Be Smart, Be Smartcoin!

Make sure you have reinstalled or got the new wallet - seemed to be required after the fork implementing gravity well I believe
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Be Smart, Be Smartcoin!
Follow the instructions in the OP post and you should be fine. Works for me.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Be Smart, Be Smartcoin!
Activity: 910
rze
Activity: 194
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 210
What day does Cryptsy usally update ? We are next Shocked
Who told you, we are next?

Edit: Oh... okay, I see. But they will wait until the BTC thing is fine again. Time to buy more. Hope, I get some BTC to coinmarket.io
What day does Cryptsy usally update ? We are next Shocked
They look like shit imo..

ok, thats not the reaction i expected... Cheesy

I know the truth hurts.. Now you will try again and again till you are a profesional logo creator.
You can thank me later
SfVvZiAb3NUnN6wU6vYT7KwmXuLp8gJWZs
Activity: 210
Don't worry hes not going down to 200 for now,and his future was very good with chiness Smiley

Btw Logo is not a problem yet...

Use smart to climb the price,just about that.

Smartcoin2 has no problems right now, smartcoin2 has opportunities. A great step was KGW. Now it´s time to improve the marketing. The logo is only one small part - but it´s an important part. Believe me... it´s my business Wink  
legendary
Activity: 1120
50% of my smart going to Doge,because is difficulty. Other 50% I keep for the future because I trust in it ! Smiley
Doge is a coin that you need to take his consideration of his succes, big community, good move( Big donation)
Just make found a charity to start talking about smart and his good community Smiley !

Something like kid 4 school in poor country

much talking,very smart
wow
 Smiley

bad time, I did the opposite Doge will fall after a few days and smart will rise
legendary
Activity: 1988
50% of my smart going to Doge,because is difficulty. Other 50% I keep for the future because I trust in it ! Smiley

Doge is a coin that you need to take his consideration of his succes, big community, good move( Big donation)

Just make found a charity to start talking about smart and his good community Smiley !

DOge just got pumped up; probably a bad time to invest until it drops back down to the mid to low 100's

Don't worry hes not going down to 200 for now,and his future was very good with chiness Smiley

Btw Logo is not a problem yet...

Use smart to climb the price,just about that.
Activity: 910
what about this:

S

smartcoin - smart, stolen property

worked for me

i've still only gotten half my bounty. Exactly how I feel.
Pages:
Jump to: