Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 12. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 144
I wait another month 😂😂😂
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
any differential from all the other coins around?!

Of course, it's smarter.

hmm... that doesn't tell me much...

The smartcoin developer is taking time out to look into a different project like CannaCoin or Doge, this has to be a unique differentiator from other coins around.

If the developer was excited about the smartcoin project would a smartcoin community begin to form or does the community need to come first to feed development?

I still think smartcoin is one of the best names in CryptoCurrency other than the name I don't think it has much else going for it at this point.

Totally fair. So everyone forget about this famous coin, with 23m supply and sitting at a penny. *sad*

I didn't forget!

Scam, dev abbandoned smc

Quality post. Sell me your SMC at Cryptopia then!

Of course, it's smarter.

The smartcoin developer is taking time out to look into a different project like CannaCoin or Doge, this has to be a unique differentiator from other coins around.

If the developer was excited about the smartcoin project would a smartcoin community begin to form or does the community need to come first to feed development?

I still think smartcoin is one of the best names in CryptoCurrency other than the name I don't think it has much else going for it at this point.

Totally fair. So everyone forget about this famous coin, with 23m supply and sitting at a penny. *sad*

I didn't forget!

Scam, dev abbandoned smc
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Pool is still available,  Last block solve was back in June.

If it continues to have no activity,  I'll shut it down and save the resources. Smiley

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/smart
-o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Users check your balances and withdraw your coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Activity: 193
$SMC back in the buyzone  Grin
Is this coin still having stuff developed?

i tied to contact dev on telegram but he doesn't respond. psionin on twitter too Sad
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is this coin still having stuff developed?
Shall I get the pool going again?  Any interest?
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Of course, it's smarter.

I didn't forget!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Of course, it's smarter.

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

Of course, it's smarter.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Of course, it's smarter.

These packets fly

Of course, it's smarter.
These packets fly
Why does the wallet show $SMC balances as BTC?

A little strange, but maybe I'm missing something.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Activity: 153
is this coin strictly POW?
If anyone needs a backup pool,  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/smart  is still available.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hello  Smiley Is there anyone who could tell me the use case for smartcoin will be? I'm having a hard time finding a roadmap and/or information on what the developer is planning in the near/long term.
Pages:
Jump to: