Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 41. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi,

I looked at comkort trade page for SMC, and it says:

"Last block for SMC wallet has been seen 14 hours ago. All operations for SMC disabled untill new block will be found."

Is it true?

Some idiot with more hash power than brains drove the difficulty up to 111!!!... Either that or they did it on purpose.  Angry
AH, found a couple of blocks. the difficulty is just horrible now instead of insane.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi,

"Last block for SMC wallet has been seen 14 hours ago. All operations for SMC disabled untill new block will be found."

Is it true?

Some idiot with more hash power than brains drove the difficulty up to 111!!!... Either that or they did it on purpose.  Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
Hi,

Is it true?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
SMART all the things  Grin

The fourth industrial revolution, more commonly known as “Industry 4.0”

SMART through the increasing integration of “cyber-physical systems,” or CPS, into factory processes.

CPS is basically a catch-all term for talking about the integration of smart, internet-connected machines and human labor. Factory managers are not simply reimagining the assembly line, but actively creating a network of machines that not only can produce more with fewer errors, but can autonomously alter their production patterns in accordance with external inputs while still retaining a high degree of efficiency.

In other words, Industry 4.0 is the production-side equivalent of the consumer-oriented Internet of Things, in which everyday objects from cars to thermostats to toasters will be connected to the internet.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/life-after-the-fourth-industrial-revolution
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Hey guys, I am learning how to be a campaign manager now,

by doing this smartcoin avatar campaign! Smiley

Earn Easy money!

Get paid 500 Smartcoins per week to display smartcoin avatar (only 2 people) 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-smartcoin-avatar-campaign-is-full-for-this-month-1024757
Activity: 126
For every beginners SMC is the most luckily coin... Shocked
legendary
We can have avatars now!

If bitcointalk.org  allows, we might consider paying people to put on the smartcoin avatar....

good idea, mines not for rent though.

i like

i'm willing to pay a few SMC to have people choose smart as their avatar

e.g.
#smc*user-rank*days-avatar-displayed
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
We can have avatars now!

If bitcointalk.org  allows, we might consider paying people to put on the smartcoin avatar....

good idea, mines not for rent though.
We can have avatars now!

If bitcointalk.org  allows, we might consider paying people to put on the smartcoin avatar....

Guests can now shout in the shout box at smartcoin.boards.net (no registration/login required)

typing smcpic will now display a tiny smartcoin coin picture at smartcoin.boards.net
I might change those words to [smc] instead.....(with the brackets around smc) tonight
DONE, TYPE IN [smc] with square brackets around smc, to display a small smartcoin coin in the post you are writing

You notice in this bitcointalk.org forum, they have a bitcoin currency command button? BTC 2.033434
I will try to put a bitcoin currency symbol on the forum too.
DONE, TYPE IN btc with square brackets around btc, to display a bitcoin currency symbol

I want to have a smartcoin smc command button for a smartcoin currency symbol,
but what is the smartcoin currency symbol? Is it the lightbulb S?

Thank you
@halofirebtc
Do a google search to find out what other banners are getting for revenue for the space you're allowing. Don't be afraid to divide the space in half or thirds either to allow more advertisers. Make it cheaper for customers if they want the whole banner.

As far as making the banner clickable, google again depending what code is allowed on your site. For example: "How to add (hyperlink, url, or link) to (image, picture, banner, or advertisment) in (html or css) web design".
Hi Smartcoiners,

I have reinvestment plan associated with any advertising I sell from my two websites:
internetcoin.wordpress.com or
smartcoin.boards.net

So, 50% of what I get, will be invested back into buying smartcoins on the exchanges as orders to support smartcoin somewhat.  Smiley

I do have some space I might rent in the banner at smartcoin.boards.net

How much is that worth to someone, I don't know?
I believe it is quite a good advertising spots, but how much do you think it is worth?
Maybe you could help me to find a price to ask? on a monthly basis, how much to advertise in the extra space there?

There is the left, and right side, and the bottom part of the banner to advertise in.
The middle-top space remains a smartcoin.boards.net or smartcoin area, but the rest might be sold.

YOUR AD HERE smartcoin.boards.net forum banner ads on either side

An 'issue' I haven't figured out, is how to make the banner into a link,
so any ad space pictures wouldn't be a link to any website, but they can put the url into the picture
but that is not such a big deal, lots of crypto-folks won't click links anyways.
I think its quite good advertising though
@halofirebtc
Smartcoin could have given the director of this movie a donation for the budget if SMC was ready...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s-HiQ9K2uf4
@halofirebtc
just posting backup of this graphic

I like this with the $ better. Smiley
legendary
just posting backup of this graphic
My favourite coins for recommend it to intelligent traders.... Smiley

Thank you Jamil.Kamil for recommending Smartcoin
Activity: 154
My favourite coins for recommend it to intelligent traders.... Smiley
SMartCoin [SMC] has been added on

Enjoy your trading on our Exchange Platform with 0% fees.

You can check our official thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptotradeexchange-multi-currencies-trading-exchange-hi-security-cte-1005354

Regards and have a nice trading!

Thank you very much for listing Smartcoin SMC for trading at cryptotrade.exchange

Pages:
Jump to: