Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 30. (Read 66109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
4818   glenglen   07/13/2017 23:24:53   505.3910   75.00   33,121,305   172,082,035   519.55

:-)
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Day two (or whenever it was) all over again - thanks Glen.

I think it's time for me to consider renting some more hash power to cope with blips.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
throwing 5 ghs

483.31%
Of Expected Shares

come on !

I think we've lost a large miner, remaining miners are currently not enough to knock over block 4818. Need more mining power to smash through that block.
Wallet sync appears to be pausing...looking into this.
We seem to be delayed on block 4817 - has somebody lost their miner?
How do you mine this social coin? Any mining programs to use? I would like to test this out and see if I can be able to mine this or not. Thank you very much for accomodating this question.

I recommend pool mining at this point, network hash is regularly well above 1GH/s. Pool info is at the start of the thread - page 1 in the OP. Search ccminer online for example if using NVIDIA GPUs. Only download from Github source.
Activity: 486
How do you mine this social coin? Any mining programs to use? I would like to test this out and see if I can be able to mine this or not. Thank you very much for accomodating this question.
We are now live on Nova!

Welcome Socialcoin with 250 community votes on Novaexchange more than just a Dogecoin and Bitcoin Market  Grin Cheesy Now Trading

NovaExchange Socialcoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange SOCC to Litecoin Market
NovaExchange SOCC to Espers Market
NovaExchange SOCC to Kibicoin Market

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request  to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge KIC & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Request Socialcoin SOCC to be add here also (Japanese/South Korea) for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
ようこそ Yōkoso
Coinmarketcap listing already done previously:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/socialcoin-socc/#charts

Coinhills I am following up.
Social Coin has shown great resilience. Looking forward for more update from you dev. A more detailed roadmap would really help.

Yes this is a fair shout, like I said, working on a few tangible items in order to give it some substance, otherwise it's just empty promises. Should be able to publish something in addition to what has already gone out, in the next week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Social Coin has shown great resilience. Looking forward for more update from you dev. A more detailed roadmap would really help.
Checked this, as yes it's a large dump. No it wasn't me. But I'd agreed with one of the devs I've been working with that he could sell his stake provided it didn't impact the market. Given this has released more coins and we're still at 870 sat after the sale (working on ideas to increase this and fight the trend on this coin), he's done what we agreed.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
http://imgur.com/a/jlymz

Hmm someone just dump alot, i mean who has this much socc anyway? Is that you dev ??
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
where does the developer see the coin in 6 months?

Still in existence, is the short answer. The exchange position is lower than I'd want it to be currently. I try to not obsess about the price, but as most of the community will be monitoring it, I have to be aware of its position. My desire would be to see an upturn when we deliver on the promises of:

1. A mention in the UK press. This will happen next month.
2. Releasing iOS and Android wallets for testing. Not all coins have these and it shows determination and ongoing support for the coin, in my view.

On their own though, the above are not sufficient to maintain interest over the longer-term, so I am working on other areas to boost SocialCoin. Cannot reveal details until things are confirmed but these are items designed to ensure the survival of SOCC so that it is around in 6 months time.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
where does the developer see the coin in 6 months?
Activity: 534
-Noise by the sea,.... I do not think that they will list to other exchanges, the behavior of freezing.
Ok cheers, will reach out in due course.

Also - All - wonder who is behind SocialCoin? Check out the website now, look for the 'Meet the dev' page.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Note that we'll be on the lookout soon for testers of our iOS and Android wallets, and there will be small bounty payments in it for those people also. Tweeted this and had a few responses, so also posting here. Enquiries to [email protected] please
I'll be willing to test android wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: