Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 10. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Imagine a person shackled into a pole. Someone gives him/her a key to unshackle, and the person sells the key as a scrap metal to get one fiat euro. This is how the people behave when they sell their country coins for BTC the first instant. I agree it took sometime for me as well to get the idea behind national coins, but now it seems the logical evolution of BTC.

This the best what happens. What about 2 years when the financial crisis is over.
Then this coin is about 0.01 euro. So i whant about 1 miljoen if this SpainCoin
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Imagine a person shackled into a pole. Someone gives him/her a key to unshackle, and the person sells the key as a scrap metal to get one fiat euro. This is how the people behave when they sell their country coins for BTC the first instant. I agree it took sometime for me as well to get the idea behind national coins, but now it seems the logical evolution of BTC.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
anybody still instered in country coin ?lol
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Ah i remember the times where country coins where 'in'...
Shine Like The Sun
I support Spaincoin, the Dev has offered monetary freedom for the nation of Spain, now they can choose. Europe is still free, the future will be what we make of it.
Activity: 490
So I transferred my fortune retirement money for Spain yesterday from Mintpal to my Wallet. But no coins have arrived, depite being confirmed on Mintpal. It's no small amount I bought either, although now would maybe buy me a Maccas Ice cream  Tongue
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Failure and success are only temporary
  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Latest news:

- Transfers to stage 1 participants are now complete (they got only 500 SPA at first). Everyone has their 2500 SPA now!

- SpainCoin is up for voting on Bleutrade:
https://bleutrade.com/voting/SPA

remember you can trade SpainCoin on Cryptsy

your coin is failed ... fuck you and your coin  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
Latest news:

- Transfers to stage 1 participants are now complete (they got only 500 SPA at first). Everyone has their 2500 SPA now!

- SpainCoin is up for voting on Bleutrade:
https://bleutrade.com/voting/SPA

remember you can trade SpainCoin on Cryptsy
Shine Like The Sun
Once fiat currencies hit the fan SPA and all national coins will totally explode out to Andromeda. Do you know what is the cost of apartment in Finland today? 500 000euros (center of Helsinki). Our trucks are not big enough to bring up the euros..
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Thank u for the cheap coins Smiley

Keep buying them. And hold them as you got nothing else to do with them.

I am sure that by magic the price will go up to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

This coin had a big pop a couple months ago, anything new being planned?  It's getting first cheap again on Cryptsy.

Cheers!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Shine Like The Sun
Thank u for the cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Romiving Spaincoin from Mintpal on the 10th ;(

Is it on any other exchange?
Activity: 490
Romiving Spaincoin from Mintpal on the 10th ;(
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just recovered my SPA wallet and disappointet about the price  Undecided
My crystal ball says price wont recover...  Cry
Shine Like The Sun
That's great news! I really like how the Dev moves constantly forward and builds a solid base for this coin.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

NEW! Payment processor that accepts SpainCoin:
Cripto-Pay.com
Pages:
Jump to: