Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 13. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CONGRATS!!!

I was looking at buying Spaincoin a few days ago, but because there was no action i didn't do it. I was wrong.

You were right, trust me.

This is just a pump & dump strategy.

No , actually if he would have bought at the moment the dev posted about the destroyed coins and sold 1 day after he would have made some solid profits.

I did this with the peseta coin rush a few days ago and now I am a bit pissed I didn't risked a few mbtc on the move from spaincoin.

The move was soooo obvious.. damn!

Yes, but if he had forgotten about his SPA's (thinking he made a great inversion) at this moment he would have lost everything.
Everibody is selling now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
CONGRATS!!!

I was looking at buying Spaincoin a few days ago, but because there was no action i didn't do it. I was wrong.

No , actually if he would have bought at the moment the dev posted about the destroyed coins and sold 1 day after he would have made some solid profits.

I did this with the peseta coin rush a few days ago and now I am a bit pissed I didn't risked a few mbtc on the move from spaincoin.

The move was soooo obvious.. damn!
Activity: 224
CONGRATS!!!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope that sell it with high price Grin
SpainCoin.org
When you destroy coins?
As I've said earlier, and via Twitter, and in the SpainCoin blog, the remaining 4100913.8 SPA from stage 1 were destroyed on 2014-06-09 20:26:18 UTC by sending them to an unrecoverable address: SPAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRnqdYt.
SpainCoin.org
I haven't received my 2500 spa yet. In theory those who had reclaimed the coins before we should received them in the same address but I still don't see any transaction. Sorry for my english.
We're sending them out in small batches over the next 1-2 months. We've started already but it can take a while until you get lucky and your address is in the next batch. We are doing it like this to prevent a big spike in coin supply.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I haven't received my 2500 spa yet. In theory those who had reclaimed the coins before we should received them in the same address but I still don't see any transaction. Sorry for my english.
SpainCoin.org

New merchant: Bitscoinshop.com.br
We send our products to all European countries and USA.
We offer a special 10% discount for everyone who uses Spaincoin as payment, since we do not charge shipping fee.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CONGRATS!!!

SpainCoin.org
how can I get the 2500 SPA??
You need to be a Spaniard with electronic ID card or digital certificate. go to http://spaincoin.org/es for more info.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
how can I get the 2500 SPA??
Activity: 196
This is a serious coin and the dev is very patient and working very hard to make sure all is done in a professionaly manner.

I can see one spaincoin equal $1 soon

u better go to the fairytale or doctor Wink

$1. Why not? AUR hit $90 once...
Activity: 144
This is a serious coin and the dev is very patient and working very hard to make sure all is done in a professionaly manner.

u better go to the fairytale or doctor Wink
legendary
Activity: 961

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
whats the reason of the highest pump on mintpal ?

The reason is that the developer showed that his is serious about destroying unclaimed coins from the premine. Once all of the remaining coins are either distributed or destroyed, the price will go up even more for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1148
whats the reason of the highest pump on mintpal ?
Activity: 8
Before digging the coin will be destroyed?? What do you mean??
Activity: 23
I dont understand. My mined spacoins will be destroyed ?

The premined coins no used in stage 1, read previous post.

Regards

Oh yes I had not read "premined", thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: